Who hear enjoys driving drunk? Drunk driving stories

Who hear enjoys driving drunk? Drunk driving stories

Other urls found in this thread:

rupissed.com/blood_alcohol_limits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I almost did it once put I figured it's irresponsible and shows a total lack of moral compass.

Two weeks ago I crashed on the highway while midly drunk. Luckily I wasn't harmed and no one got hurt, but my car is wasted.

Don't drink and speed on the highway.

driving drunk is fun as fuck. some people just can't handle it.

never been pulled over before either.

Never enjoyed it, but yeah, I've done it.

After my brother committed suicide, and my parents started drinking and getting high because they blamed themselves, they died in a drunk driving accident. Pops was thrown from the car cause he never wore his seatbelt, wifey left in the car to burn in the fire.

I became a raging alcoholic, would go to bars/clubs until the wee hours, pick up random people to bring home and fuck, and drive home drunk.

This one time I'm driving down the interstate getting a blowjob, when the car beside me full of guys notice, and they started snapping pictures with their camera.

Me, on the suicidal drunk rage that I was always on, laughed... then flicked them off, and drove my car into their side.

I then sped forward and purposely smashed the rear-end of the guy in front of me, then cut around and sped home.

The girl stopped sucking my dick and curled up in the passenger seat crying the rest of the way as I screamed bloody murder out the window.

But hey, drunk driving is fun.

i didn't have enough cash to get home from town once and i was pretty drunk
like " i could probably drive right now" drunk
so i did
followed a police riot van for a bit
to seem not drunk i followed super close tailgating it
then another cop car pulled up behind me
oh shit
then nothing, didn't pull me over went home at the speed limit all good baby

didn't do it again though

why be drunk when driving, when you can get drunk while driving?

if you meri'fats could get your faggot ass to the level of the rest of the world, then drinking and driving is legal. Drunk driving is illegal, but you can enjoy a beer if you want to in your car while driving

Nope, I've never heard that before.

i'm not from america though...

Sorry for your losses mate. Tough but cool story.

passing out while driving is the best ime

So which of these countries are you in?

rupissed.com/blood_alcohol_limits.html

The only country on that list I'd bother visiting that doesn't have a BAC limit is the Dominican.

Are you Dominican?

>grew up on a ranch near the border
>family owns all the roads covering 30,000 acres
>drinking and driving is the norm by the time I'm 18

Be 39 now, and drunk driving is nothing to me. I'm always DD when my friends go out, because it doesn't matter how much I drink. They all know I won't get popped or have an accident.

I want to believe you're doing it right now. Drive faster OP. Faster

apply that pedal to the metal OP, grind some gears, we gotta go fast OP

I hope you get in a horrible wreck and you change your fucking tone. We can only be so lucky that you don't hurt somebody else in the process.

I was refering to the fact that drinking is the action of to drink. drink and drive must be you are drinking a beer while you are driving.

muri'cans cant even have an open freaking bottle of beer in their car before they are sentenced to death.

Agreed, you should be able to have a beer or two while driving

I hope you're in a better place now mate. That's a fucking shitty hand you were dealt but I'm sure you've found ways to make it through.

The popo can't pull over what they can't catch OP there's no holding back now, we must attain speeds unattainable to mere mortals, burn that rubber OP, blaze some pavement

Now let go of the wheel my child, close your eyes and trust in me. Your safe now OP, it's time to sleep.

Grow up

I've driven drunk on more than one occasion. Mostly when I was a stupid college kid with no regard for my own safety, and especially not anyone else's.

I turned to alcohol to treat my anxiety, so everything became numb to me, I was constantly drunk my junior and senior years.

I'm in a better place now and I'm lucky that I never hurt anyone or got pulled over while driving shitfaced- and I say fuck anyone who decides to drive drunk, including my former self.

I'm glad I'm not that shitty of a person anymore.

But oh well.. I always look at it this way: If I am to drive drunk home, then it's better to drive really fast, because that means I will be on the roads for shorter amount of time and thus not be a threat for so long.

Driving wasted is reckless and stupid, no human can accurately control their motor functions being that drunk. Driving good buzzed however is a completely different story. That shit is fun as fuck, and something I'll likely never get tired of. Luckily where I live driving with a drink in the car is perfectly acceptable, however if you get stopped and you're incoherently drunk then you'll get fucked. It's enforced as much as it needs to be for safety reasons, but I regularly have a couple beers on the drive to the beach.

The secret is to aim for the guard rails, if you drive hella fast right along them it causes a vortex like wind effect, making you go faster. So hit them guard rails. Preferably going 50+ for max effect

I hope your caught or die.

I lioke to roll around skateboarding drunk, but thats probably a whole different ball game

Wittgenstein himself could not argue with that logic.

I just said it was acceptable here you retard, so being caught isn't a think that can happen. Appreciate the teen level edge however, hope you die to friend!

Can't do it after 2 drinks (at my size, will still be under the limit), as I have a professional license to maintain. Where I live doctors, lawyers, dentists, nurses and even contractors can have their license pulled for a DUI/DWI.

i get caught by french police drunk and i told them my gf just quit and im a bit nervious. they let me go

I used to enjoy it, until I got pulled over.

I had 1.42 promilles of alcohol and got arrested for DUI. Spent 12 hours in a cell to "sober up" and got my licence suspended for 6 months.

Fuck.

Also, 1.42 is quite a lot apparently, but I wasn't feeling drunk (I had a lot more and stopped drinking a few hours before I got pulled over, I legitimately thought I don't have more than 0.20)

Lesson learned: don't drink and drive.

Did you learn English drunk as well?

im drunk right now. but im not driving

Well then, you know what you need to do now.

>muri'cans cant even have an open freaking bottle of beer in their car before they are sentenced to death
Depends on the state. In mine, passengers can have open containers, just not the driver. They can only bust you if you're alone in the car, essentially.

on my way

>as I screamed bloody murder out the window
please explain

Can you answer him in french asshole ?

Considering he himself didn't get upset at all at the joke and took it in strides I'm amazed at how upset you just got for him. Take it easy you massive faggot, no wonder you're likely relegated to your friendless basement dwelling lifestyle.

>21, Mom and dad divorce ( at this point I already have a gf and daughter )
> Thought it wouldn't get to me (It did)
> Live with dad my gf and daughter
> dad brings home strangers to live with us (drug dealers)
> Stressed out
> start drinking a lot
> Start driving while drinkin
> feels gud man, just cruising the streets buzzed not drunk af
> get them feels out
> start driving to nostalgia places etc

what a dumbass

Love this thread.

Serial drunk driver. Eurofag so they are super strict here. But I am a cool customer. Been pulled a few times. Only breath tested once and they said I was below the limit. Holy jeeezyz.... that machine was broke.

My drunk story is always the same:

Wake up. WTF happened ... I dont even remember how I get home... but left in car, holy shit ... run down stairs into garage, check all 4 corners of the respective car, find them all in perfect condition. Big relief, back to bed.

Once, on A5 (Frankfurt - Darmstadt) I was sober enough to remember: I noticed myself that I sway pretty much. My drunk mind figured out that if I dont slow down and the swaying stays at its frequency and amplitude it will be less obvious to onlookers.
So wemt all the way at 250 km/h as if sober. Since then Im always worried I do not actually slow down when drunk.
Another memory: Friend in the passenger seat, pretty drubk, me too but forgot my glasses (or lost) so he endet giving directions, problem tho: He was constantly falling asleep so in autobahn exits for example I had to slow down to creeping and wake him up first so he can instruct direction and entry point of turn.