Is this really what all the fuss was about with the leaked Maisie Williams photos?

Is this really what all the fuss was about with the leaked Maisie Williams photos?

leaked maisie?

photos

Never heard of Maisie Williams. Couldn't care less.

No, there was one pic that was more revealing. She must have hired a company to issue DMCAs on her behalf because that pic got taken down quick.

It looks like she just ripped a huge fart the way she's positioned and how she's looking back all smug and shit

Nothing of value was lost

Couple of posts on reddit were DMCA'ed and the admins removed them alongside threat of being banned if more appear.

Post 'em

I was hoping for better, But this pic makes her look like Smeagol.

did it show anything good at all?

They weren't leaked for fucks sake

Did you mean that one from behind with two other chicks? or is there more?

There was two. The one showed above with her looking back, and one of her and some friends getting undressed infront of the ocean. You can guess which one was not suppose to get out.

?

In a few weeks they'll pop back up again..

well, for one she posed for some photos that were according to her own reps "not explicit" They really aren't that special or revealing compared to other 19 year old girls social media posts. It's just her back. You don't see anything more than if she had a top on.

Moar

I just know I'll be disappointed in her tits. They're probably saggy flatty like pancakes.

Ay

Its Jeanna Coleman all over again

They seem fine to me.

weren't they from her personal instagram or some shit?

Nah, those were the slutty gym photos

This girl is fucking gross, come on /b you know it's true

less talk, more pics