ITT: Weird hobbies

ITT: Weird hobbies
Mine is fingerboarding
(pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF6DvOMmKHk
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/08/504810338/giraffe-now-listed-as-vulnerable-to-extinction-as-population-plummets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finger boxing for me

autism thread

Sup Forums

i'll level with ya OP, i collect Tech Decks

getting dubs

Not a hobby per se, but something weird i do sometimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=NF6DvOMmKHk

i said getting dubs

check one two

>implying not everyone that has a tv does that

mine is finger blasting and waterboarding

im trying to learn how to use unreal dev kit . i have no knowledge but i guess i should find some tutorials. i wann make custom maps for rocket league

i know a couple of guys who also do it with their phones.

Have been unable to find vids of other peeps doing it tho...

Being sad mostly

Self loathing is up there too, so is being lonely and knowing the person I love will never feel the same way I do about them

why don't you not? that sounds like a really cooler hobby, ya know? maybe you should look into it. ask your rabbi what he thinks.

Maybe talk to your stepdad about how you feel? Are you still taking your Lexipro?

my pet rabbit thinks its a great idea

Don't have a step dad. But yeah I take my pills and they work sometimes but it never really solves the problem

I'll bite. I do saltwater fish tanks. Pic related.

Shut up, Donnie.

where do you put you benis ?

i fuck white bitches for a hobby.
i'm black btw

He's your stepdad whether you accept him or not. Stop living in denial. You need to get your Lexipro dosage upped. Things will improve soon. Don't give up.

mine is just fingering

I fap with my left hand

how do you fuck them? by ruining their credit on yo big ol nigga rims ?

oooh, stranger

I use a little scuba doll on a stick and role play a deep sea diver. Sometimes I feed the fish my old Doritos.

In my girl's lady bits. The coral is to spikey to fuck

Making music out of sounds that aren't music(coughing, breathing, etc)

Cool
My hobby is fingerbang
>pic related

i use black condoms and sexually identify as a nigger when aroused.
i'm white btw.

I dont do that

i too dabby with the hippity hops. what apps do you use to mix your coughs and hacks? are you on jewtube?

i have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

thats a cool ass giraffe

breeder scum!

I record stuff on my iPod then email it to myself, then I put it in audacity and mix it to the point it just sounds bizarre. I guess I just have a fascination with music that's nothing like conventional music. No YouTube.

For the first time, the group now lists the giraffe as a "vulnerable" species, meaning it is "facing a high risk of extinction in the wild in the medium-term future" because of steep population decline.

In the past 30 years, the global giraffe population has declined between 36 percent and 40 percent, according to the IUCN.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/08/504810338/giraffe-now-listed-as-vulnerable-to-extinction-as-population-plummets

nice

mix it with wat?

Upload something to vocaroo or clyp?

I myself make music, but suck at it big time :p

I hope you're using PGP when you email it to yourself. The MPAA is really coming down hard on illegal underground cough remixes.

Making videos walking on stairs

i hate being part of the generation who killed the planet

Lately I've been mixing in cat meows and cupboards opening at .5x speed.

they had a good run man. you could move to apefrica and join some animal rights group that tries to keep them alive but you'd have to give up your life for theirs.

Upload something pls

Share one with us

wish i had ALL it takes to do something like that
or battling against whale killing

its sad af

No way there all on youtube but I aint sharing them here

Yeah those gooks are heartless. The way they slice up dolphins, sharks, and whales is why the Lord gives them so many earthquakes and tsunamis. Fukashima!

even ratards have hobbies, bigot.

underage detected

underage in 1999. are you a time traveler?

Such b8

I'm collecting Trips.

another fingerboxer here, but apparently thats not too uncommon amongst Sup Forumstards
recently broke my wooden fingerbox so i got a cheap plastic one like pic related, not the same thing but still nice

I write science fiction novels in large "wheel of time" sized arc because I like grand adventures. People say I'm wasting my time. Oh well.

Email me at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" in the subject line and I'll square you away for free copies of the first ebooks In the series. No spam. Working in second series now.

The first one was soft science fiction, (robots jet packs) the next one is closer to interstellar and the Martian

This is actually pretty fucking cool