When is it okay to use F word to native speaker of English?

When is it okay to use F word to native speaker of English?

>be American
>"muh free sprach"
>censor words on TV

In very informal settings with people you know well... usually you should reserve yourself until your speaking partner has used crude language (like shit, piss, damnit, goddamnit, etc) first. It's almost always going to be with younger people, obviously.

>be kraut
>raise hand
>arrested for nazi salute

sod off you puritan bastard

Any times in America

Actually you get a fine for it. Yet we don't constantly brag about "free speech"

I get it.
It's as same as my country.

Really depends on the context of the situation. In general though, simply saying Fuck is unlikely to offend most people. At worst, it would be seen as crude, but nothing worse than that.

Now saying Nigger, Faggot, or almost any racial slur publicly would definitely be a huge no-no.

Anytime you want outside of a professional setting or when not around very young kids. You can use it in casual conversation for emphasis ("I'm so fucking tired" etc) or even in the place of "ah, um, uh" etc.

Can you say nigger when you have a black friend?

Whoops, misread the OP and thought he was asking IS IT okay to say Fuck, not when is it ok.

Depends on your black friend I guess.

>mfw saying something like "I shit on God" is so normal in Spain that even in the TV you can hear it

lol Really?

Been saying 'fuck' around many English speakers. They seemed to be cool with it.

>you don't get arrested for it! just a fine

t. cuck

Blasphemy

You can say 씨발 when you talk old person?

Well your guys made that law back then.

havent you ever communicated with others outside Sup Forums. no wonder why jap posters are so shitty. when you buy something from some seller and theres a need to talk with him/her, you have to use "would" a lot of time in the emailing. you cant use your 4changlish there at all. it would only embarrass you. you have to be very polite with such expressions like you use a bunch of keigos irl.

even when you talk with some like minded guy, you cant use "fucking" "shit" "dumb" etc basically. its only ok when that guy is your old nigga or such an internet retard.

no

forgot to say 'english speakers around my age'

You've had years to abolish it

Nigger - racial slur
Nigga - only if he's not butthurt about a white calling him that way