ITT: We write a birthday message to my brother, one sentence or a couple of words per user

ITT: We write a birthday message to my brother, one sentence or a couple of words per user.
I'll start. Dear brother happy

NIGGER

NIGGER

Kek

NIGGER

Birthday

Jerusalem

dubs

I hope you have a

NIGGER

Succ

Please have a

But most of all, praise kek.

Anal fisting

> Dear brother happy NIGGER NIGGER Kek NIGGER Birthday Jerusalem dubs I hope you have a

Looking good so far

yo faggot, I heard it's your birthday and I truly wish you the best birthday that you could ever dream of with hookers, cocaine and plenty of STDs that will last you a lifetime.

Or else,

Xyclon B

Brother

Dity dooky dildos

We all

Trips

Honor the

Eat a bag of herpes infested dicks

Retard in a wheelchair

Thank you for being such a

Lemme shove my tiny dick in your fuck tunnel

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän

Please tell mom

the end.

The truth is

Hitler did nothing wrong

Oh lawd

P.S. I wrote you a song

Great great

masterbate

put it on bread and listen to john waite

Eat shit on a pplate

getting buttfucked

But mate

Boy , you sure are great when you masturbate

Eat ejaculate

its your fate

to get buttfucked

Hope you enjoy rape

When you do it at a faster rate

since our last intercourse my period is late

by uncle chuck

NIGGER

at the truckstop

you nasty fuck

Still there is no time compensate

Time to fuck

don't stop

> can we get a recap of all this?

Me now

I just want to say

but, dear brother, songs aside, i wish you the best of birthday, but would also take this opportunity to ask - why do you close your eyes when we make love?

im about to blow my load

Yo booty is lookin fine

This is not bate,

very wool very wool indeed!

This is your destiny

I'm finally ready for you to take my ass.

Boy, you look great when you masturbate

BUT STILL MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! AAAHAHAHAHA!

Its your faith

Cum on my face mate

/thread

So dont forget it.

BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBUH!

shamore!

Hi mom

titties and stds titties and stds

Regards,
Dolan

Dear brother happy NIGGER NIGGER Kek NIGGER Birthday Jerusalem dubs I hope you have a NIGGER Succ Please have a But, most of all, praise kek. Anal fistingyo faggot, I heard it's your birthday and I truly wish you the best birthday that you could ever dream of with hookers, cocaine and plenty of STDs that will last you a lifetime. Or else, Xyclon B Brother Dirty dooky dildos. We all trips, honor the Eat a bag of herpes infested dildos, retard in a wheelchair thank you for being such a Lemme shove my tiny dick in your fuck tunnel Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän. Please tell mom the end. The truth is Hitler did nothing wrong. P.S. I wrote you a song.

If you plan to sing him a song, just sing wonderwall. Badly.

Lol, turned out great.

Kek

Wow thanks bros. Im sure my brother will appreciate this.

Great great masterbate, put it on bread and listen to john waite. Eat shit on a plate getting buttfucked but mate. Boy, you sure are great when you masterbate. Eat ejaculate, it's your fate to get buttfucked. Hope you enjoy rape when you do it at a faster rate. since our last intercourse my period is late. by uncle chuck NIGGER at the truckstop. You nasty fuck still there is no time, compensate. Time to fuck me now, I just want to say but, dear brother, songs aside, i wish you the best of birthday, but would also take this opportunity to ask - why do you close your eyes when we make love? Lim bout to blow my load. Yo booty is lookin fine. This is not bate, very wool very wool indeed! This is your destiny, I'm finally ready for you to take my ass. Boy, you look great when you masturbate.
BUT STILL MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! AAAHAHAHAHA! Its your faith Cum on my face mate. So dont forget it. BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBUH! shamore! Hi mom titties and stds titties and stds.
Regards,
Dolan

Sounds like a racist retard wrote this.

Put that in plural and its true!

Dear brother,

I don't know what to say because i am satisfied with your presence everyday i am allowed to enjoy. You are my second half, my second part even if i don't act like if i does everyday.
I can't tell you how much i love you everyday because it would have non-sense, but if you wasn't here, i would feel half empty.

You, and i can't really know that feeling because we got each other, but you are my pillard, the one who help me be happy every day and i love you for that simply fact.

A drunk brother less french fag. Tell me if you saw this post OP.

This is illegal from few year ago i think..

Kill yourself