My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie before I beat him to death?

You leave him to do whatever the fuck he wants and stop being such a little bitch.

How about you mind your own damn business.

4/10 bait

"Oh no, a natural flower with medicinal purposes is being used, how can I be a cunt?"
-OP 2016

Rabl Rabl Rabl Rabl Rabl

Call the cops and tell him you're going to shoot him and set his apartment on fire or bomb it if they don't arrest him.

Junkie huh...? I guess a junkie could be described as anyone who recreationally enjoy partaking in an activity regularly. How do i get the cops to come arrest you for being such a dumb cunt?

I declare this now be a tits thread..all in favor?!?

>before i beat him to death

sure you will lad. sure you will.

aye

you smoke one with him,you bitch

you need to go over there and confront him. demand to know why he isn't sharing with you

buy coke and bury it in his yard

or

convince your wife's son to say he sold him weed

I'm no cop, but I think raping him to death for doing weed is legal.

I declare it to be a boobies thread instead

Sounds like you need to hit that blunt and chill

I think there t be a ventilation leak, cuz you high on something dawg

thanks for the effort

( . Y . )

Frame him for murder

I 3rd the motion

You can't get him arrested then beat him to death. They'll take him away when they arrest him. That's basic police procedure to take people away when they're under arrest. Otherwise it would just be the police going 'you're under arrest' then fucking off in a car while whomever they were arresting carries on with whatever they were doing.

If that were the case, you'd be able to beat him to death after getting him arrested, but they'll definitely take him away.

Move.

How about you smoke some weed with him and you might not be such a dickhead anymore

/thread

burn him

op is always a massive fucking faggot
kys op

>smoking weed makes one passive and nonviolent
>smelling weed makes idiots go full nigger and want to beat people up

Huh, really makes you think....

You are a piece of shit yourself user-leave the pot heads alone- it's the heroin attic's out there that are the real threat to society… Junkies who can't walk past someone's backyard without stealing anything that isn't nailed down just to trade it for a quick fix… Fuck the real junkies – chemical sterilization is the only answer at this point… Marijuana should be legal and that is the bottom line. There are way too many medical benefits for anyone to have a logical argument against my point

Sounds like he's sufficiently blazed already, though.

Lulz- op needs to have his dick cut off and fed To him anally

Weed makes people pathetic and worthless.
Get a job!!

It's called being a nice neighbor fuckhead. No one should be forced to smell it 24/7

I already have one, matey

tell him to turn down the loud or else someone might call the cops, smoke with him too.

faggot

How about you go talk to him if it bothers you? It's none of your biz that he smokes cannabis, unless he's stinking up the hallway, in which case you should tell him to grt aircondition or something. Mind your own fucking business asshole.

gr8 b8, m8, i r8 8/8, no h8

Or you just talk to the guy and ask him to keep it discreet so he doesn't have to smell it. Any stupid fuck can make a paper towel roll smoke buddy.

Is this your last stand against weed now that it's going to be legal everywhere?

>wifes son
I see what you did there

>Literally more than half the population smokes weed
>Moaning about someone's choice of drug that hasn't killed anyone ever when alcohol (that makes people beat their children) and cigarettes (makes people on edge without their fix) is legal and promoted unashamed.
>Judging people who do no harm to you.