Oh no Sup Forums! I really fucked up this time. I am a NEET and I have an interview at Best Buy on Saturday...

Oh no Sup Forums! I really fucked up this time. I am a NEET and I have an interview at Best Buy on Saturday. I am so fucked. Does anyone work here? I don't think I'm going to make it Sup Forumsros. I'm going to have to work with the public if I get it. How does one do this?

You're fucked user

seems like a good learning experience

every jew buy employee i've talked to has been an awkward cunt. you'll be fine.

b-but every time i go to best buy they seem all professional and stuff. their job seems harder and more serious than your normal walmart/grocery store worker. i'm scared

Apply for a job in the warehouse or stocking if you don't want to deal with people as much, or just call someone a nigger and throw the interview obviously. I was GS, was kinda fun, but shit pay.

greet every customer by getting down on one knee to suck their dick

then you'll be very professional

i already applied for cashier since it was all they had posted, so that is what i am being interviewed for? what is GS? and doesn't best buy pay more than most retail jobs?

what is the position you're applying for?

Geek Squad, and if you have no job experience you'll have a hard time getting hired let alone a decent pay

You gotta start somewhere faggot

Are you in the Greek Squad?

Nope I work at UPS, but I've had like 4 other part time jobs since I was 16 and im 22 now
Just don't act beta and be approachable

Probably, unless your experienced in some other field. You can always change positions once you get hired, if you like it. GS is geek Squad.

Just dress nice and shave your neck, you'll probably get hired, atleast seasonally. The employee discount is nice to have, especially this time of the year.

Well you sound like a nice lady. I'd totally approach you. How do you like working for UPS?

Also, if your a minority, they'll probably hire you on the spot.

This. I wore my sisters makeup and pretended to be a lady. You would be amazed how few trans apply to Best Buy. The quota is constantly unfulfilled.

what position? i've been working for best buy since July pay is pretty good for part time job

Janitorial apprentice.

Not a grill that's Boxxy
it's great but tiring, start times are around 3am and go about 5 hours, but the holidays have me going in at 11pm with fulltime hours

Who is this girl? I think I've seen her before

Man I started working at Best Buy 2 weeks ago in Vancouver.

Let me tell you this shit is so fuckin easy I couldn't believe it.

The interview was like 10min of common sens question like what to do with a customer : be polite, always try to help, if you can't call a manager etc...

ASK FOR PRODUCT PROCESS role if you want to minimize people interaction you'll be mostly in the warehouse downstocking product on the shelf.

This job is EASY AS FUCK OP plz get it.

ask me anything if you feel like it.

When did this happen?

do you even know where you are?

Don't be a cuck. If you get into sales sell protection and get credit card apps (biggest thing for BB). Worked as seasonal, got part-time, then promoted to full time and the moved to vendor labor spot. Cushy job, guaranteed 40 hours a week and full benefits. I've got to say worst part of the job is old people who come in and have no idea about technology what so ever. THE WORST

Easiest possible job in the easiest possible hiring season. They need more fodder of shitty employees through the holidays. You'll be fine.

yo seriously, where'd the boxxy nudes come from?

Vancouver BC? Or WA

Vancouver , BC

Which department do you work user

Iam in Product Process but I usually hang around Entertainment (video games, dvd blue rays and shit) and Computer section when my job is done because I like talking to people. ( yea that is crazy I know).

OP here. I applied for cashier. I'm just worried because I've never been a cashier before and I'm starting right in the middle of the holiday season. I'm going to fuck everything up. But that product process seems interesting. Maybe I'll try to move to it eventually since I suck at working with the public.

is it easy to move up in a place like best buy?

though I appreciate your conversational style, the question remains unanswered

Good on you OP , you're not going to fuck up everything is really easy.

It is holyday season and there'll be a lot of people but as a cashier your interaction will limit to saying hello and goodbye so you'll be fine.

I believe in you man

During holyday season like that it's really easy to get a Job a Best Buy. I got hired in 2 days.

Gave my resume on saturday morning, got called back the evening for an interview sunday, then ask when can I start. I started on monday.

lol shes only a lookalike