Any good asian superhero movies? It seems to me that it'd be a natural fit with them

Any good asian superhero movies? It seems to me that it'd be a natural fit with them.

I watched House Of Flying Daggers and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon this week and I was struck by the fact that films have more adventure, more colorful costumes, more fantastic physical feats, and more fantastical action than any modern day superhero movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y3UJagJ-tnA
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOvth3O2Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Mask.

>Asian superheroes
LOL, gooks are short and scrawny. Superheroes are supposed to be alpha males that inspire

Kung Fu Hustle

Bulletproof Monk.

What did they mean by these useless and non-contributing replies?

thanks senpai, anymore?

Dragon tiger gate

Sukiyaki Western Django
the warriors way
the good the bad the weird
journey to the west 2013
the mermaid

and almost all donnie yen movies are fucking awesome

Because it's a different culture, american capeshit. Hot damn, I'm actually taking this bait. Do you know of their detective stories from the past? They have fucking spoons telling the judge who the murderer is. They include the fantastic in their stories, that's how they like it. Rather fucking enjoy their culture and delight in something that's different from peas for brains murrican shit.

Casshern

Nope, but I'd kill for a whole series/movie like this:
youtu.be/Y3UJagJ-tnA

But superheroes are very popular in japanese tv shows and manga, why not in their movies. what do you think sentai is? what do you think dragon ball z is?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Most of these aren't fucking superhero movies.

Thanks senpai.

Ogon bat

a better culture you mean

all hollywood is fake, all george lucas, speilberg, tarantito fagget, all directors stole theire main movies from asia

why hollywood doesnt have orginals now or try innovation, because they never had any brains
1 thanks to the internet you cant steal something big that easy
2 murica culture blows and wants to milk money from retards

Hero > House of Flying Daggers

They're both GOAT though.

Is this any good famalam? Is it a superhero movie or just about masked martial artists?

does Rurouni Kenshin count OP? its live action from a very famous samurai anime, the first movie is 10/10, sequels are meh

Here are some good ones

-Iron Monkey
-Hero
-Shaolin Soccer
-Kungfu Hustle
-Fist of legend
-Fearless
-Shaolin (2011)
-Last hero in china

Highly recommended, one of my favs. Very funny and action packed.

I'M CHINESE
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
INFERNAL AFFAIRS IS MASTERPIECE
AMERICAN IS PIG
THE DEPARTED IS RAPE
DO YOU WANT MATT DAMON?
DO YOU WANT A LEO DICAPRIO?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
MARTIN MARCOANTONIO LUCIANO SCORSESE IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

most of these aren't superhero movies.

a superhero movie is about a costumed crimefighter who often has special powers or abilities and a secret identity. that's the simplest way to define it for laymen.

Also, american capeshit movies are EXTREMELY popular in China. I don't understand why we're not seeing a glut of rip-offs that I guarantee would be a thousand times better than shitty colorless boring dark violent american capeshit, which is these days obsessed with verisimilitude.

the chinks could do capeshit a thousand times better. look at house of sand and fog or crouching tiger hidden dragon- then compare that to ang lee's fucking hulk movie. ugh...

where is the fantastic, the colorful, the adventurous, the incredible, in american superhero movies? it's in american comic books from the 50s and 60s, and modern day asian action/adventure movies.

m-muh dick

youtube.com/watch?v=IjOvth3O2Vs

Did this ever get made? I would watch the fuck out of a modern Ultraman movie if it looked like this

Zebraman