Periscope win thread. Share your screenshots

Periscope win thread. Share your screenshots.

These threads scare me. Got drunk with wife one night and ended up fucking her on periscope. No idea which of my friends or how many strangers got to watch her suck me and then spread for me.

stay tuned user...

Staying tuned.

bump how does one get these wins

How do u find these is there a specific keyword or just luck?

Is live omg an ok website to use? I use it to find slutty girls on periscope but it seems like alot of the times some of the top streamers are underage girls.. If i stay away from those ones its not dangerous for me to use right? or am i wrong?

Lurk then screenshot

i refresh the global list over and over until I see suspect activity. click and wait. then screen shot. This was from this morning. her account was deleted instantly.

also wondering this

get anymore of her?

liveomg is just a regular website that shows which streams are popular from different platforms, not just periscope, it's a safe site to use

also there is nothing illegal about watching a livestream, it's unpredictable what happens and it's periscopes fault for showing illegal content on their livestream service

so no i don't think you can get in trouble for it, especially since you don't have an account logged in with

So far so good...

cool thanks good t know

this is on right now...

Check'd

Live now

link?

Any more?

link u cuck.

is liveomg a good means of finding good stuff? I don't know if I'm maximizing the amount of naked chicks I see

liveomg

click on rising on liveomg

use az screen recorder

Where's her ass?

pretty crappy. i probably just gave a you a good few cents by clicking around like an idiot.

Vola BHI0pxg