Has 'Pure Comedy' leaked yet? And if it has, is it worth a listen?

Has 'Pure Comedy' leaked yet? And if it has, is it worth a listen?

Yes. Meh. Probably not.

been leaked

What did you like or dislike about the album?

not him
but every song is bored in the usa 2.0
some of them are done correctly. but lyrically its really dry when josh talks about subjects he still can't properly articulate correctly and it shows
6/10 for me

I liked Bored in the USA :/

are the best songs on the album youve heard mostly non-single songs? cause every single ive heard so far is a 10/10

then you'll love this record
i thought bored in the usa was his worst song.

>71455389
yep but its at a frequency only fags can hear. so if you listened to it youre a faggot

What said but less generous. Really boring. It's a shame. I hate his personality, but it was fine on ILYHB. This is obnoxious. 4/10

singles + bigger paper bag, memo, so im growing old and leaving LA is what i loved. everything else didn't care for
i could change my opinion in time who knows.

have people been waiting for this? ive never heard of him but i saw him perform this song on snl and found it on spotify when i searched soon after

Agreed, the title track is perhaps one of the most philosophical, political song of the decade so far.

a bigger paper bag is better

I've been waiting for this album since he dropped the title track.

Are you serious or hardcore b8ing? I honestly can't tell sorry. I thought it was one of the worst singles of the year.

shh some kids are still mad their parents forced them to attend church

You must have voted for Trump then, user lol

I'm not trying to be condescending, but this feels like the Old Boots New Dirt meme, but I can't tell if some people actually like this

voted 4 hillary

It was a big step-down. The music itself is very good (as usual), but every song tries to capture the zeitgeist by nipping away at things like Oculus Rift and only offering the vague concept of unity and love to go against that. If you've been on the internet at all over the past few years, no perspective on it is novel. It's just tiring to hear a list of reasons why the modern world is confusing and shitty with no good counter. In interviews he seems like a good dude, this was disappointing though.

I did vote for Trump. But politics doesn't affect how I enjoy music

this tbqh. i can only see "normies" getting something from this. he isn't saying anything new