pixiv.net/member.php?id=5129669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a wizard, hairy

GRYFFINDOOOOR !

cute

This is now a wizard thread

>samefag

prove me wrong op

Wtf, I don't even wanna prove that shit to you, I am derailing the thread, and you call me a samefag? Go fuck yourself

>newfags don't realize you can see the number of unique posters in a thread within the catalog
nice try op, kill yourself

Any other neck beards wanna help out posting shit ?

Fuck you, I'm out, that's retarded, and I'm NOT SAMEFAGGING

caught with your dick out faggot, leave Sup Forums forever if you have any semblance of honor left

But I'm not op you fucking tard
>I just have an intrest in this thread

get cucked by trips op

>whoa how you remove them maggots ?

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

why????

Murica, what's why.

This, among other things, is what I fap to.

sauce?

Unfortunately, this is my fetish and I cannot fathom why.

Sickening

you should check out
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5129669
then.
つる/tsuru
Draws prolapse/gaping.