Stoner thread?

Stoner thread?
Stoner thread.

Getting high as fuck, smoke with me and post trippy shit and funny shit.

>stay outta this thread with your alien dick bong you motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481228677550.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am a nigger

prove it

Highly recommend cartridges for any of you concentrate fags. Smoking one now that tastes like pure grapefruit. Yesterday, it was jawbreakers.

I'm an asthma fag and these things don't bother me in the least. 10/10 smoking it up now.

>pic very related: Goji from bodhi high

No alien dick here

>not sure if high or genuinely find this arousing
sauce?

Ive had cartridges before but I've never seen flavored ones. What flavor they got?

It's fake she really looks like this

Dirty mush-brained nigger plant smoking faggots

1/10 would still let her/it suck my dick.

why are you like mad bro? what has this plant done to you?

i would bro but i got no weed till tomorrow. Enjoy your smoke

pic related

thanks

Do real drugs you fucking bitch

Dirty niggers have made it overrated and the only people that smoke it nowadays are little edgelords is MS and HS.

that looks very elaborate. what the fuck is it?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481228677550.webm

Just a good quality dry herb vape hooked up to a water pipe. Super potent

It's a bit early to get high but I am with you brother

you're whats wrong with people. because its not cool and illegal anymore you don't want it anymore basically. grow up. i smoke medical marijuana as i was involved in a motor vehicle accident and in constant pain, hydrocodone, oxycodone along with other pain medication did nothing for me. its not about being edgy all the time fgt.

I hope to one day have a gf like this

I got a cheap one but it's more of a pen. It seems to waste a lot of weed for some reason. Are the good ones worth it?

where you at? It's 1:30 here

just make sure she isn't a junkie or dependent on you to feed her habits, or a nigger.

I went to a float tank high as shit and it was profoundly beautiful, i tripped pretty hard.

Faggot, I never liked it, you're such a crybaby that you need it to not kill yourself, you should've died in the crash.

Amen to that

Highonourownsupply(dot)com

The Mighty vape is 400 bucks and worth every penny. I use such a tiny amount of herb and I get pretty ripped. Keeps my tolerance real low

me too. mine only does it occasionally and then cleans the whole fucking house

you say you never liked it but have you ever tried it?

Yes

>said every heroin user ever

It's not that early it's actually 12:30pm I am in Vancouver , BC.

But I don't usually smoke before 3-4pm or even later. I am trying not to smoke too much, so just 1 or 2 when I don't work.

I'am off today, going to go for a run it's a lovely day here just a little cold, or go for walk on the sea wall then go home and smoke while playing hearthstone or watching anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Used to smoke and sell a shit ton of weed. Got a good job that required me to stop. Thought I would hate every minute of it but after you start being sober and making your own legal money that you don't have to spend on re-ups. Holy fuck. Stoners are a very autistic bunch. Never thought I'd say this but most of you are fucking retarded. I'm glad I stopped smoking. It improved my relationship with my girlfriend, every time we hung out for 2 years I was stoned as fuck. You faggots don't realize then when you're stoned, and you're around people who aren't, you seem literally autistic. This isn't coming from some straight edge prick I use to always be high but at some point you just have to grow the fuck up.
>inb4 muh depression and anxiety
>inb4 it's medical bro
No that's basically a meme at this point, putting smoke in your lungs has no medical benefit whatsoever, and the more you smoke the shit to use as a crutch for your "depression" and whatnot, you're actually making it worse. Go ahead and damage control so you feel like you got the most out of that gram you begged mom for 20 bucks to buy

if youve only tried it once you havent tried it.
i prefer to sniff powder i dont do heroin.

I hear ya. It's my first day off in more than 2 weeks so I did a wake n bake. Smoking on a sea wall sounds fucking rad, but I'm in Colorado so that's out

Somebody post more weed smoking chicks plz

you got it

daily reminder to stay comfy

nice dubdubs

I'm feeling pretty fucking high and pumped right now. Love my vapor bong

occasionally stoner thread
It's more of a lifestyle and cultural kinda thing until you are addicted. Then it's just a bad habit.

Yea that's pretty cool but.

This is what I have for now : Girl Scout Cookie hybrid and Moby Dick Sativa.

I usually smoke sativa only but sometimes If I need to sleep early I got some Indica as well.

Nice

Kek

I got some OG haze, Strawhoe and some sort of ditch weed my mexican friend at works gives me. Also gonna throw some rum in the mix, maybe

sounds good;. i vaped some good shit

>lets just smoke in this river and cuddle

that file name, my sides

stay high gonna get rough
ya might get a ltr from state low income assistance ms dinwiddy e harwood q johnson about bennies
getting cut off,maybe sell your big screen/gaming outfit to pay a couple weeks food & bong.

haha thanks

>Getting baked before work, I love working at 7-11.

whatcha smoking out of op? ive got a bong just chillin since i have no finals until tomorrow

quick question my stoner bros anyone here in michigan ? if so do you think it will be leagalized soon ?

Anyone familiar with Gorilla Glue #4?

Sort of bought it unaware, thinking that with the name it would be a couch locking indica, but now I find out both its parents are sativas.

So, good body stone or no? I need my night time pain meds.

You think that's a joke man, weed does that kind of shit to me.

CRINGE

I've been getting excessively paranoid while smoking lately, like I nearly had a full-on break down when my friend didn't text me back about weekend plans.

I've decided to take a break from the ganja for a while but I'd still like some advice on how to prevent this in the future

Ol trusty. I've got a small bong and a vape but this was the clean one so I'm using it. Plus I'm planning on walking to get a burrito later and duck into an alley and take a hit before I eat and this is the most portable one I got

C
B
D

>20 bucks a gram

Fuck that shit.

I agree with you though.

Im 28 and only smoke on the weekends, I have a good job that doesnt really drug test us.

What does that say about me ?

I started smoking when I was 18, and I agree with you about using it to self medicate is bullshit.

But I still like to get high sometimes on some sticky buds.

*shrug*

jsut take long breaks between pickups. It really gets rid of the paranoia buildup.

i feel that, i'd post a pic of my piece but i dont wanna get on my phone rn lol.

They can be pretty much anything tbh. It depends upon the company that sells them and how much actual thc is in the oil itself

>anyone here in michigan ?
MILegalize almost got it on the ballot last November but the fuckheads in the legislature passed a law that signatures had to be collected in the last 180 days (after the petition had been submitted) which knocked off enough names to cancel the initiative. Then the Michigan courts told us to fuck off, too.

We'll be back in 2018. Register to vote and sign a MILegalize petition when they next come around.

Loved this saga, Vegeta was the fucking best man, Goku was a retarded faggot.

this is not what being high is like at all. even on psychedelics besides the couch moving

I dunno about this one but if it's really sativa it's not going to be strong body effect.

More like smile on face and funny time.

im defenitly gonna vote but im wondering do you think it will be leaglized in 2018 ?

>giant dick-like clit

No thanks

>inb4 virgin

Once you reach down a girls pants and fondle a huge clit, you will know how much of a turn off it is.

I didn't either, I stole this from some glass guys ebay page but it's the same pipe. Does anyone here have a giant bong? they look like they could be fun but they are so fucking pricey. are they worth it?

weed where i live is 20 a g haha. im in mississippi, but i bring weed back from texas to sell for 15 a g because i can get it way cheaper there, and people buy that shit so quick. easiest money ever

same hear, at least similiar
I have strong paranoid thoughts including conspiracy. Thing is I can't stop smoking weed, smoke almost daily for 5 years now since 14. I know I have too though.
If it does you no good just quit it. Do it as less as possible. Every 3 weeks is totally acceptable.

This is the fuckin shit I be talkin about
Half rappin' ass mothafuckers
You think it's a game? You think it's a fuckin GAME?
Come on, uh, uh, uh
Come on, uh, uh
What'cha really want
What'cha really want, what
D-M-X, uh, uh
Come on, Ryde or die
Ay yo, ay yo, ay yo
What's my name? DMX and I be the best
You see the rest they lookin like they need a rest
One more time, I'mma spit at you some shit
That's gon get at you be fuckin with your mind, stop talkin shit
Cuz you out there runnin' your mouth
And really don't know who you fuckin with
Here we go again
How many times do I have to tell you rap niggas?
I have no friends you still actin up
Runnin around here like some brand new pussy that's about to get fucked
The game don't stop, I'm still gettin down for whatever
Whenever that's why my shit is hot, can't keep it real
Now, some of us do but most of us don't that's just how a nigga feel
I shed blood, for my people that'll keep you lookin see-through
Whenever you try to creep through

its a feminin penis though, its not gay. not even if you suck it.

you're a retarded faggot

God dammit op you're a faggot. Shit B8 too

oi! mississippi bro
601 here