You're at the gas station and this girl asks your for some money for gas. What do you do?

You're at the gas station and this girl asks your for some money for gas. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/w.tch/
youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Offer money in exchange of blowjob

my thoughts exactly

>only asking for a blowjob

Tell her to fuck right off, wannabe nigger.

/thread

She's obviously working the gas station.

>Ask her if she's down for some manual labor
>she agrees
>bring her back to my house to pull the basement carpet I've been meaning to get rid of

fart in her face, give the bitch some free gas

tell her if she wants money she needs to give me a rusty trombone
cum buckets
shit in her face
drive off without paying

safest bet.

Cheap/get rocks off/little to no chance of catching infectious disease

Still gotta check the crack whore for mouth sores though.

Make her check my dubs.

.44 magnum her

Tell her to clean my house filthy wetback

Why, fill her up of course.

Pump her full of my diesel fuel

No one rides for free. She wants gas money, she's gonna have to earn it. Show tits for a little, blow job for half a tank, fill up with premium for a fuck.

Hot girls with no money are almost always druggies.

So no.

Tell her to stop being a poorfag and to go back to mexico.

Offer her a ride to her destination

Pull out my lighter

What's this ho's name? It isn't car.

Casually get into a draw ready stance, with hand on my carry. Immediately scan my surroundings. This is 100% bait and I'm not getting jumped by some Zeta or MS13 muggers. If I am wrong and I am rather sure of it I throw her a fiver and take an alternate route home. Call me paranoid, I don't give a shit.

I said yep, what a concept. I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little chaaaaaaaaange

where can I buy that fire gun? (flame thrower ?)

Tell the bitch to go make some money on her own and stop asking people for money like a lazy whore. The wage gap isn't that wide.

Especially with those fucking clothes.

If she agrees to that, she almost certainly has STDs. Think with your brain, not with your dick.

kill myself

that's edgy

instagram.com/w.tch/

to go to the toilet for an assfuck, pussyfisting and jerking on her naked tits

gud plan

QUEEN QT

youtube.com/watch?
v=1MQUleX1PeA

Premium makes no difference ya dolt. But I hope you waste your money on it!

>Zeta or MS13

You're a fag, those gangs aren't actively tricking motorists out of pocket change with scorching hot chicks. They're too busy making money selling large amounts of drugs and warring with rival gangs...

No sir, I think that you are a fag.

Now what do you think about that one, hmm?

Which can be mitigated with protection. Lets be honest here, as unlikely a situation as this would be, you have to know that offering up a such a proposition would quickly end any further discussion, and she'd likely leave you alone. Which would be my first intent. So either way, I win.
Use some common sense dude.

LOL really Mr. Brainiac? I didn't know that. Why don't you go full retard and show me the stoichiometry and resultant system change in the energy conversion.
She'd probably think it was some bonus and might think the deal with worth it, which is the real point.

Underrated idea

Is she a fukin Kardashian?

tell juanita to go back to mexico #BuildThatWallAlready

but seriously isn' t that one of the kardashiansluts?