Why aren't you in a relationship?

Why aren't you in a relationship?

Don't really want to, also MIGHT maybe be gay

I can't afford one

Im afraid of meeting new people and completely unable to keep friendships alive.
I dont want a female partner because most of all females i have met weren't cool or interesting or deep, the rest were either ugly or out of my league.
And i dont want to put up with the effort that would be required to find a boyfriend. (outing myself, gay-bars and/or a miracle that the 0.1% of cute bois im attracted to is also attracted to me)

Also, i cant imagine anybody liking me unironically, get incredibly angsty when i have to talk about myself, have no self confidence as well as no feeling for how to act according to a situation.

Im a 20 years old kiss less virgin trying to not kill himself over the fact that nothing is of any meaning and that he is hardly more than a conciousness observing and calculating, one of 7billion at that.

According to Antoni Kępiński (Polish psychiatrist) I didn’t managed to create ‘action structures’ in time and therefore failed to survive in society, which is based on games.

Don't want to be in one. Best to just date multiple women at once.

she moved

Im fat and ugly. Nothing very complicated.

I'm a NEET manchild.

I'm naturally incompatible with any form of relationship, so I've already accepted an early death.

Trips noticed

Stop eating like a whale=solving 50% of your problems.

Why would I? I don't want to be in a relationship with a random grill. I need a special woman

considering looks and weight don't matter to some chicks

i'd say it's because i'm a cold and lonely person with trust issues

yeah, i think i'll have solitude for the rest of my life or atleast till jan.2017

I'm to intelligent too get one

>considering looks and weight don't matter to some chicks
They matter to 99% of woman, i guarantee you. Woman are just as shallow as men.

yes, but there are also ugly and fat chicks who are desperate virgins

i'm talking about (-5)/10 on a scale

Because she doesn't like me that way. I guess I have to find another girl to stalk now.

Haha

I'm actually good looking and I know for sure there are at least 2 girls in my class who have a crush on me.
Problem is I'm not interested in them and I don't want to date girls in my class because it's too much of a hassle.
Also I don't have many ways to meet girls since i'm too shy to go and talk to them out of the blue

Between work, school, and all the shit in between, I just don't have time for a relationship. Also, I plan on moving abroad one day soon, I don't want to end up being tied down. Always hit up the girls who are dtf though, that shit's different.

Too shallow to date the girls that are into me ( 3s,4s, and 5s), but all the girls that I like never like me back.

What happens in January?

>ifunny

That's the secret, treat em like scum and the girls start to like you. You are welcome.

I never felt like I needed a relationship, so I simply stayed alone.
I'm only 19 though, so that could change later on.

Been single since 2014. It's starting to get boring now. Been on a couple of dates with girls i met on Tinder, through friends etc. But theres been no spark.
Guess i'll keep searching till I find the right one.

I've actually tried that, and I'm 80% sure it does not work.

i don't know, i won't see it :D

Just broke up with my girlfriend. Also, I only know about 4 people where I live now.

He will an hero.

>I've actually tried that, and I'm 80% sure it does not work.
Really? Then you must be a real eye sore. May be work out a little and throw around some money?

A girl from across the state pretty clearly wants me to be her bf but I am not willing to uproot my life to go be with her and long distance just doesnt work out. Also I am horrible at speaking to women and struggle with latent bisex so finding someone else will be really hard

Damn, I am no super model, but I am far from an eyesore. I have had a goos handful of girls tell me they like me. I guess what I need is to work out and work on my social skills more. It's hard for me to approach people and start talking to them, especially pretty girls.

Why wait tbh?

Then work on that.

What state? Just curious because "across the state" could mean anything depending on the specific one.

I relate to everything in this post. 20m as well. Kind of resigned to the fact that I will be alone forever. Doesn't really seem that bad tbh but I probably wont think that when I am 50

PA so about 6 hours away

we will see

hm
if i decide to be a hero, then remember this: 1712
i'll post that number so you'll see it and be reminded :v

You means to off yourself on the 2nd of January in 2017?

You're not good looking. If you were, you would have developed confidence throughout your developmental period without even thinking about it.

Honestly, I would not want you to an hero, but it would be pretty cool to see that number on the news and know that I have spoke to you.

The fuck is that?

That's how gays are born. Didn't you know?

I just can't be fucked with relationships at the moment. Rather just have some time to myself for a while to save up and just relax.

My father who makes almost 90% of the family's money is absolutely whipped by my part-time janitor mother. He doesn't seem to mind, but I know he'd get fucked in any divorce court.

I'm never getting involved in that.

But I am?

Haha alright.

Like some other admins, not really bad looking and i know some pretty good looking girls were crushing on me, its just that im painfully shy around girls that like me, idk why i can be a normal person around most people, even good looking girls but the moment they like me im so scared to fuck the situation up i just cant finish the job and get in a relationship

women are awful creatures and all the gay guys around where I live are old, creepy, insane, or a mix of the three

i typed in fucking admins i meant anons

I've had it all.

Relationship for 3 years, 2 years, 1 year.
I'm solo since 2 years and now 26 years old. Now I kinda have to be more then a good looking dude, I need to provide something interesting, a nice flat, something like that.

I just can't do it anymore! I've turned into an unlikeable piece of shit who hates most about life so they stay away. Creep aura developed. dunno

bc i want to celebrate my new freedom with firework ^^

because i have standards plus im not good with girls
>and im a giant asshole to everyone with an iq under ~105

dude seriously that is not how dandruff fucking works

you don't get dandruff from wearing a hat with dandruff

but yes it is your dad's fault because dandruff probably runs in your family

get some Head and Shoulders shampoo or something

this
no problem with talking to girls until i have ulterior motives