Who would win in a fight to the death: bratty white yoga bitch Greta or fat black slut Dominique?

Who would win in a fight to the death: bratty white yoga bitch Greta or fat black slut Dominique?

Greta

Dominique

Greta would get destroyed and it would be hilarious to watch

What fighting styles and finishing techniques are they using

greta would just take it, in full understanding that dominique has suffered years of undue oppression and (micro)aggressions are perfectly natural.

The gorilla

dominque would rip her fucking face of with them black hands

Greta looks like she has reach advantage. If she jabs and steps, Dominique will have an asthma attack before she can put her hefty weight advantage to good use.

Post any gif of fat black women fighting.
Greta ofc.

I would pay good money to see this fight, but i would bet on Greta so either way i win

Dominique would literally smother Greta to death with her ass.

If Dominique caught Greta, she would kill her, while Greta has no way to kill Dominique with her stickman limbs

weirdly hot

Greta curbstomp.

Curbstomping or getting curbstomped?

you shitting me Grata probably knows self defense because she is afraid of niggers and rapist got pepper spray .

Greta: Don't fuck with me. I spent $500 on a self-defense class bitch!

Dominique: Punch to Greta's face.

Greta: Please don't kill me!

Dominique. No yoga bitch could beat someone up.

Depends if Greta's been doing enough yoga to breathe fire.

who would win in a fight to the death. a thin white woman or a 100kg orangutang? is this even a legit question?

Greta would fucking yoga fire that wildebeast back to Swahili

>dominique
being violent is in the nigger nature. greta is a pacifist yoga cunt who believes in tree hugging, the inner child & gluten free diet.
>gretas ass is grass and dominique the lawnmover

Kek Dominique would curb stomp Greta

Domonique for sure
Shes got mass
Shes more masculine
She has gorilla strength

No question