Hey Sup Forums do you have aney experience dealing with stretch marks?

Hey Sup Forums do you have aney experience dealing with stretch marks?
First stared appearing at age 18 (im 21) newer had aney problem s due to them, I was just wondering if it was possible that they would fade?
My older ones are more or les not visible, but you do notice them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRxMhqdmb2Y
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18042516
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21216574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cocoa Butter on Pink/Red Ones.
White ones? Your fucked, wait years for fading.

source: ex fat piece of shit

should have thought of that before u decided to be fat

Really? Why are white ones so bad?

I'm pale as fuck so if they are white they almost doesn't show, but it would be nice if the read ones got a little bit better until summer...

No your going to be a fat bodied piece of shit your whole life. Probably should just anhero

be happy with your body, even though it sucks. some old guy will still ass rape you.

They're literal scars at that point.

Yup , had them since I was 15 (19 now) on my lower back and ass cheeks . ( you don't want pic , I am a dude. Or maybe you do , I'm not judging)
They do start to be less obvious but then they become more prominent for no apparent reason again.
BTW white stretch marks are usually the red ones after some time passed

they are not that bad, if you are pale tey dont show that well. but they newer realy go away.

Sage advice from a fatty who's body is covered in stretch marks from weight gain and gym gains. Deal with them NOW yours aren't bad yet. Go on a diet and they will fade and likely not be noticeable. Do it NOW. If you get any fatter you will have permanent damage

Your problem: meat, dairy, eggs, and cooking oils. Too much fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol.

Solution: go vegan.

>pic related

Fat, nasty sack of dead animal fats. Disgusting. Bet your balls and ass stink bad.

/thread

sage

I'm on a diet for the 7th month now, lost ower 11kg! trying to workl out as mutch as i bother.

this! /thread

I got nothing better to do, No meats for me until next summer. (Ignoring cristmas food)

Haha good job I'd give a lot to go back in time and stop that shit before it got bad. They do fade enough so you can't really see them if you intervene early enough. Yours will def fade

Not much you can do and the few things you can do will not get rid of them. They will just minimize it some but they are there to stay.

Cocoa butter is your best opinion
Also can use vitamin e oil mixed in which is also suppose to help.

Either way it will take a long while to see any effects

I've heard that Retin-A or aloe vera can help improve the appearance of stretch marks, but they're not a cure-all.

To be blunt, stretch marks will never go away unless you can afford a fancy laser treatment to greatly reduce them.

They will fade to an extent naturally over time to the white ones mentioned.

I have stretch marks going all around my waist, thighs, stomach, and arms. Eventually you'll just have to accept that they will never go away. For me, I'm using them to remind me never to go back to my bad eating habits ever again. 75lbs down, 75 more to go!

thanks for the encuragement user!
how long since you realized you were fucked?

Same fag!

morbidly obese vegan here (not OP) i'm addicted to processed fruits and nuts and eat basically no vegetables

don't get me wrong, fatties like myself are disgusting

but you basically got no excuse for feeling all superior to us

at least not in a moral sense

i freely concede you likely have more willpower than i do

but get off your high horse and don't go around thinking you're also automatically a better person (in the sense of being less culpable for animal suffering and environmental decline)

-2/10 for effort

yea I know, don't you just hate it?

this isn't bait

i'm telling the truth you retard

being fat is about calories in versus calories out. fruit and nuts are calorie dense, food addiction is a real thing, and so is depression

Faggot!

Snail slime should be helping i read...

>this isn't bait

Sure thing, buddy.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Vegans on average are the only group of people that have the ideal BMI.
>pic related

The fat you eat, i.e, meat, dairy, and eggs, is that you will wear.

OK here is the plan it takes about 3 months:

Got to a psychiatrist tell him about that you always react on everything and make up some situations.
Get some test for ADHD/ADD and some tests for autism.
You need to get autism negative and ADHD/ADD positive.

after that pickup free adderal

take adderal and hit the gym like a hyped faggot.

fuuuck no way

wtf I think I wil just stick to dieting.

>Vegans on average are the only group of people that have the ideal BMI.
sure i don't deny that

but let me see the data saying people with the ideal BMI are on average the only group of people who are vegan

because i'm vegan and morbidly obese which is not an ideal BMI

>The fat you eat, i.e, meat, dairy, and eggs, is that you will wear.
my fat comes from nuts

Already on adderal for as a ADD treatment my friend xD

I wouldn't even bother thinking like that. I'd just get on it. You will have little lines where they are but again they'll be barely visible. Just do it. Do not wait.

u just have to put it on ur body and its mixed with some creme stuff so no worries...

Red bull contains bull sperm but its not like u drink bull sperm lol

>claims to be vegan
>smashes in burgers and KFC behind the scenes

exacly this! I have done this aswell and lost a fuckton weight.

get buff like a gorilla

uh no

being vegan means you don't eat meat

(or animal products which i also don't eat)

i simply consume an entirely absurd amount of fruit and nuts

i'm an addict you see

Tell your faggot psychiatrist you need higher doisis and take double and hit the gym

>because i'm vegan and morbidly obese which is not an ideal BMI

Improbable. Never met a a long term fat vegan. If you do, they are lying.

>my fat comes from nuts

Plant sources of fat such as nuts, avocados, etc do not cause weight gain like meat, dairy, and eggs.

I don't drink redbull but I get your pint, might try it if it's not too expensive

Lies.

this

You're a fucking moron. All sources of calories cause weight gain, doesn't matter at all if it's from plants.

>Improbable. Never met a a long term fat vegan. If you do, they are lying.
i'm an INTP with an IQ of 138 and diagnosed celiac disease
i'm improbable in a lot of ways

>Plant sources of fat such as nuts, avocados, etc do not cause weight gain like meat, dairy, and eggs.
they do in sufficient amounts

just grow some hair you faggot.
pic unrelated

no they ain't

Sounds funn. Might actually legit try this!
I'm already prescribed more than I use, used to sell a bit when i went to college.

so close...

Again, see I know vegans that smash in 3 to 4 thousand calories a day. With the exception of a little water weight, no fat gained, because plants do not contain high amounts of fat that animal products do.

>You're a fucking moron.

The irony.

>Cocoa Butter on Pink/Red Ones.
>White ones? Your fucked,
Wh-what about purple ones??

purple ones are basically red ones for pale fags. (op)

Legit retarded tbh fam. If you burn less calories than you consume you gain the remainder in body fat. Kill yourself moron.

this may sound wierd, but it dosent matter all that much. I, and a lot of my friends prefer/like sorta big guys like you and stretchmarks are usually a part of the deal.

>i'm an INTP with an IQ of 138 and diagnosed celiac disease

Irrelevant. Flawed fallacy argument.

>they do in sufficient amounts

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRxMhqdmb2Y

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18042516

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21216574

Alper CM, Mattes RD. Effects of chronic peanut consumption on energy balance and hedonics. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002 Aug;26(8):1129-37.

Sabaté J, Cordero-Macintyre Z, Siapco G, Torabian S, Haddad E. Does regular walnut consumption lead to weight gain? Br J Nutr. 2005 Nov;94(5):859-64.

Fraser GE, Bennett HW, Jaceldo KB, Sabaté J. Effect on body weight of a free 76 Kilojoule (320 calorie) daily supplement of almonds for six months. J Am Coll Nutr. 2002 Jun;21(3):275-83.

Almario RU, Vonghavaravat V, Wong R, Kasim-Karakas SE. Effects of walnut consumption on plasma fatty acids and lipoproteins in combined hyperlipidemia. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Jul;74(1):72-9.

Lovejoy JC, Most MM, Lefevre M, Greenway FL, Rood JC. Effect of diets enriched in almonds on insulin action and serum lipids in adults with normal glucose tolerance or type 2 diabetes. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Nov;76(5):1000-6.

Morgan WA, Clayshulte BJ. Pecans lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in people with normal lipid levels. J Am Diet Assoc. 2000 Mar;100(3):312-8.

Garg ML, Blake RJ, Wills RB. Macadamia nut consumption lowers plasma total and LDL cholesterol levels in hypercholesterolemic men. J Nutr. 2003 Apr;133(4):1060-3

If you eat meat, dairy, and eggs, which contain a lot of fat, yes, you must watch your caloric intake. On a vegan diet, on the other hand, no, you don't. Moron.

You're wrong, and mentally retarded. So of course you'll make retarded posts. Have fun being wrong and retarded m8.

new skin will grow. Bee patient

Again, that's a different type of fat. See Not the same type of fats you find in animal products. Nice try, but a fail nonetheless.

hey man trust me, most women like men that is a bit on the larger side.but I'm 196cm tall and 113 kg. I'm a fucking bear.

I started getting them at 14, I'm 20 now and only some of them have faded. They're really visible on my shoulders, The ones on my stomach faded pretty quickly, but I'm assuming its because they were caused by an increase in height rather than weight, since I'm not really fat.

I'd go for what
This user said. I've been putting it on my shoulders and it's working pretty well.

>sugar is vegan
>nuts are vegan
>chips and related products are usually vegan
eat enough of the mentioned above and you'll be fat very soon if you aren't already. I know enough vegans who are overweight or fat.
pic related

>I know enough vegans who are overweight or fat.

KEK

Either they just started, they still have a lot of weight to lose, and/or they are claiming vegan while eating McDonald's.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

this is b8

Or retards like you are saying "If you don't eat any fat or animal products you can eat whatever you want!"

Can i ever get rid of these? They are deeply indented. At the joint of pubic area and legs.

I got them at age 14 because I got fat fast (world of warcraft) and then I lost weight in the gym and gained muscle so no loose skin and the stretch marks are barely visible anymore because they shrink and turn white

good luck

>nuts are vegan
>eat enough of the mentioned above and you'll be fat very soon

See Hundreds of studies – not something just pulled out of your ass (like you do) –contradicts you.

Oh, and, uh, pure sugar contains 0% fat.

Everything you state henceforth is not even worthy of a read.

6'3 and 170lbs

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18042516
>The findings show that the role of nut consumption in body weight management is varied. Nuts, when included as part of an energy-controlled diet, were found in some instances to assist with weight loss. However, when nuts were added to an existing diet without controlling for energy intake, body weight increased, although to a lesser extent than theoretically predicted.

regardless, no studies you link regarding the general population are relevant, because i am not the general population, i am an individual. i don't care how low the probability is that i am a morbidly obese vegan who stays this fat off of nuts, it's not 0%, and not only does that mean it's possible, i know for a fact that it's true, because i am me.

>Or retards like you are saying

Never said that XD

>McDonalds in Austria has veggie burgers
your argument is invaild
>McDonalds pretty much everywhere has salads with dressings that have a calorie count that go through the roof
your argument is invalid

Carbs are 4 calories per gram
Protein is 4 calories per gram
Fat is 9 calories per gram

1 pound of fat is ~3500 caolories

Kill yourself.

I'm larg, but i do a lot of wirk so i got marks on my uper arms to and they dont really show.
>Pic related my arm

>arguing with scholarly grade studies

KEK

Keep lying to everyone, fake vegan.

Are you taller compared to most of your relatives?
Do you have bad eyesight?
Do you have any skeletal abnormalities?
Any early deaths in your family?

Anything or more of these?

I, AM, A, MORBIDLY, OBESE, VEGAN.

I REALIZE THIS IS VERY IMPROBABLE. HOWEVER, IT IS TRUE.

STATISTICALLY, YOU'RE RIGHT NOT TO BELIEVE ME. HOWEVER, SOCIALLY, IT'S VERY RUDE OF YOU, AND UNCALLED FOR, AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR MOTIVATION COULD BE.

Vegans ITT: 100/100

Non-vegans ITT: -2/100

Vegans won the debate.

/thread

sage

I'm out. Stay fat, fatties.

>Hundreds of studies
Not a single one claims vegans can't be fat
>pure sugar contains 0% fat
Are you dense? What has this to do with anything? You don't need a single gram of fat in your diet to get fat. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

>spotted the mentally inept retard

If veganism is so "natural" then why do vegans need to supplement vitamin B to not die?

The sooner you treat them the greater chance they fade. It's better to treat your skin before they happen but you can still reduce them.

I didn't know you had a mirror next to your monitor user.

>hide your post
>didn't read

Everything you state henceforth is not even worthy of a read.

I win; you lose. K? K. KEK. OMG 360 no scope you ass bitch.

See

S is that you?

yawn/10

I'm taller than nearly everyone in my family, aside from 2 of my uncles and my father, who are about the same height as me. I wear glasses, but I can't correctly remember my prescription, it's been a while. None that I'm aware of. The oldest people in my family have lived to be around 90, even while fighting cancer, and as far as I know, nobody has died any earlier than that.

Can I ask why?

no shit it's me. why post someone else?

It's 2016 – almost 2017. That myth has been long debunked. Get with the times by educating yourself.

Mine are all on the tops of my shoulders and kinda down my back. On the right side I've got a few like that though.

No I'm not a fat beta loser. I actually lift weights not food 24/7.

see:

... retard I asked if you were someone I know
Didnt you see the big S !S! read retard

see

na sorry not a S in my entire name.

wat