I'm leaving the internet. I'm suicidal

I'm leaving the internet. I'm suicidal.

I'd like to post some images, and have others join in. This will be my last thread.

Everything is welcome.

Aight ill be here for u mu dude

Thanks man.

Im here user, will dump some comfy pics

More!

see you later you dude.

Looks like the threads dead. Goodbye everyone.

Godspeed op

Are you going to kill yourself? If so, I wish I had the courage to do the same.

Mr.Plinkett?
Nooooo

Godspeed my nigga

Please answer how you managed to get courageous enough to kill yourself?

I think about it every day. It's kindof odd that I haven't followed through with it.. I have it planned and everything but I guess I also lack the courage.

Same. I have even written my suicide note. I just can't make the final leap. I wish I lived in the states. Easy to get shot dead by a cop.

Live stream?

Can't do. Sorry man.

Godspeed OP. I hope you get peace of mind.

I wouldn't risk suicide by cop. I'm white. I'd probably get shot, live, get sent to jail.

Just buy a toy gun and pretend to shoot at them.

I have access to a Remington 12 gauge but I have to steal it and I know it will cause the person a lot of pain knowing that I used it.

thanks

Yeah, I don't like the idea of jumping out infront of train either. I don't want to cause unnecessary pain.

I have been thinking about OD'ing on heroin. The day before I would mail the local police so they could come find me before I start stinking up the place.

I tried OD'ing when I was 20 and it failed miserably but it was benzos and alcohol. Woke up in the hospital 4 days later after being on life support.

I'm a failure my dudes.

Heroin OD is easy and painfree.

But am I sure to become kill? I know lots of people that have survived them.

but they got hit with Narcan now that I think about it.. or had buddies around.

If you can afford it, you can just inject 10g. Should be impossible to survive.

According to wikipedia:

>Some sources quote the median lethal dose (for an average 75 kg opiate-naive individual) as being between 75 and 600 mg

Exactly. If left untreated it should be fairly easy. I've read it's like slipping into a warm bath.

Quads of cozy relief.