So I've been in talks with this holier than thou Christian girl who despite having a boyfriend flirts with me and sexts...

So I've been in talks with this holier than thou Christian girl who despite having a boyfriend flirts with me and sexts. I told her I deleted the pictures but I'm not an idiot. Dubs for undies, trips for nudes, quads for name and Facebook. Don't worry about age user, she's been over 18 for a while

Na

Done

Nice dubs post undies

Nice. I had an incredibly religious chick tell me for years she wouldn't have sex before marriage.

>mfw I ass fucked her in the back of my car
Also roll

which one is the girl

/thread

Fair enough

On the right

roll

roll again

had similar, first year of university super religious chick liked me, started hanging with me, virgin, now sex before marriage. Progressed from kissing, groping, fingering, blow job, cunalingus, pussy, to ass, to bondage and fucking in public places over the course of 8 months all with no strings...

Roll

Oh and she was 17 and I was 27

Fuck yes. Sheltered religious chicks are the best. Part of me really regrets not hooking up with that girl more. I met my wife just after I was fucking that chick and cut it off.

Roll

roll

Hero user, thank you for your service to This country

Re roll

7 off

Checkem

Tits or gtfo

Get

Roll

Lol sucking in her stomach.

>5111

I really want to fuck a super religious chick in the ass and scream "There is no god" as I cum

>colonel angus?

no im 5111

Rollin

Lol, I actually met my now wife about half way through my second year of university so somewhat similar. I'm still friends with the religious girl, and every time I see her I can still see her with my cock in her mouth looking up at me, or looking back at me with my cock in her ass, 'tis glorious

You're doing it wrong m8. L2 roll

get

roll

I'll give it a roll.

Colonel Anus

rolo

This post is tripps i assure you those numbers are lying

rolll

Got quads long time ago so i got nothing for it til now

Roll

God can't save her from the trips

Rerollin

roll

Bikini picture

Trips

Trips

rolling for the glory of OP

Crunchy roll

roll

Roll

here

quads

Rololol

Rawllin

get

FUCK

cruisin for quads

Oh fuck that was close

Roll

rawl

Again god damn it

Chek deez trippz

we've got a winner

Quads please

Show me the tripps

/thread

still counts as trips, dont it?

Lurk more newfag

Just call me Jizzmo Jones

If one of those is the "girl" she looks like a dude.

8's incoming

No

rolling

C'mon gents we can hit trips if we try. If quads happen first you best believe I'm dropping the nudes with the Facebook URL

No you fucking newfag.

Rolling for da nudez

Rollerino

rolli-rooni

999 get

KEK DEMANDS MORE

Trips get

she must have sinned something awful to be punished with a shapeless body like that.

quads 0's.

here

Get out you fucking faggot.

reroll

Rolling

Undies? Dafuq

By the power of Greyskull

Quads get

rrrrrrrorollllllllololol