Assigned male hate thread. Hate this fucking shit with a passion

Assigned male hate thread. Hate this fucking shit with a passion

Self bump

Hate this fucking faggot. The comic isn't even entertaining, it's just a mouthpiece. But that's SJWs for you. Text+Image=Fact, apparently.

He/She/It makes a shitload of money on Patreon from this, too.

Just let the thread die You fucking loser it's shit

this bump's all for you, sweetheart

Your dubs don't mean shit

Stop looking at it.
Avoid all contact with these sick demented deluded cuntfags including anything they touch.

Avoid people who reference any of it in any form.

I should really be avoiding this thread.

Really, if you hate something, either kill it or stay the fuck away from it. Otherwise you are risking infection from exposure to it.

It is disgusting shit and should be nuked.

Damn, $2500 a month. l should draw shitty comics. I could even work a full time job on top of it!

Who trows that much on this?!

i can feel your envy from here you fucking abomination

Off by one

I you would've just taken the time to put a period at the end of your sentence like any self respecting, you probably would've got quints.

He'll. Don't play around with his delusions. Just because he can't face reality doesn't mean you should play along to satisfy their mental illness. You don't act like the voices in schitzos heads are real people, after all.

The narrative of this strip is so confusing. Nothing is coherent. I've read this shit three times and still I dont understand whats going on. How can someone make money with that, when he/she has no talent in narration

>He'll

Where in that entire fucking post could you fit this word? I mean, I'm all for having one gender-inclusive pronoun, but if you're going to back that horse, at least ride it correctly.

And that kids, is why this moron is a moron.

You know, I'm in favor of everyone having the right to be whatever weird shit they wanna do. As long as you work and pay your taxes there's no legitimate reason to stop you. That said you don't have the right to tell other people what to believe, you don't have a right to be recognized as all the time by everyone and you don't have a right to control their feelings or the expression of those feelings in reaction to whatever you've chosen. It's ironic as fuck, this comic is using the same tactics that people use to attack trans people to attack non-trans people. The whole comic is framed in the context of "I don't wanna have a fight I just wanna be me" and it's a big fat lie when the entire thing is confrontational and demanding recognition of and for trans people in a way that's not only unfair, it's never going to happen.

Go ahead and be a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc - but my rights don't end where your feelings begin. You have no right to demand anyone "educate themselves" on what any of that shit is or isn't, you have no right to react in a negative way to people not knowing what kind of fairy princess you fancy yourself to be. You've got every right to wear your fairy princess tiara wherever you like and I've got every right to judge you for doing it.

hear hear.

I wrote this exact post a couple days ago, not in so many words, but the sentiment is the same.

I don't give a shit how you be as long as you don't tell me how to be.

it's like the moral in pokemon games. just good/bad and blunt as fuck.

>He/She/It makes

Fine I changed it to "he'll make", fucking sue me you overly literal autist cunt. The point still stands you SJW enabling douchebag.

It's assholes like you that got trump elected. Here's another popular opinion: Trannies should be made fair game to kill for fun. And so should autistics like you.

I read this twice, I'm still lost and confused out of my mind. What the guck are they even talking about??
>did you like park
>monopoly is fun
>"alianse" or some bullshit made up name doesn't agree with me in the medical treatment of trannies
> he nest in the violence that oppresses us all
>it okay we no go to tranny in the park day any more
> no tranny in park day is fun
>be parent of tranny is fun

The fuck?!?

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I honestly think this is largely a non-issue that has been politicized for the benefit of those who want to champion the side of 'reason'. The only place I've ever encountered a militant alt-sexual is on the Internet, and I have to wonder if they're really that common; or, are they just the loudest and most notable among a group of otherwise reasonable people who are different? I suspect the latter.

The demographic I HAVE met in my daily dealings is the one that is deathly afraid that they're going to get molested in a bathroom because someone who was born with/without a penis decided that they would be more comfortable relieving themselves in a different bathroom. This despite the fact that there have been no reported incidents of sexual misconduct by a transgendered person in a public bathroom.

But, at the end of the day, people are stupid and will believe whatever it takes to make themselves confident that they're right. Personally, I'm just glad that I'm happy having the penis I was born with; I can't imagine how hard it is to be gender dismorphic.

>overly literal autist cunt
You're the one who started caring about words.

>It's assholes like you that got trump elected
>Trannies should be made fair game to kill for fun
That sounds suspiciously like the stance of a die-hard Drumpfer. Don't back out now, just because you're finally realizing what a complete fucking retard you supported; own that shit, and live with your mistakes.

Exactly this.

>heteromollusc
Pic related?

Go back to /r9k/ fag

What a great post. Thumbs up user.

The one plus side of that orange prick being elected is the cessation of this SJW bullhorn bullshit. Hopefully after a couple fag drags you and your dicksucker compatriots will realize how bad things could be, get your fucking priorities straight and realize people making "assumptions about gender" and pronouns isn't the social equivalent of Auschwitz.