Which one is better?

Which one is better?

tpab and it never should've been a question. don't even understand all the appeal for mbdtf

You don't have to be a nigger to appreciate MBDTF

even kanye thinks tpab is better

Both are really good, but MBDTF is better

mbdtf easily

Both are equally shit

try being less of an aspie

you

We all finna know that being autotuned fag who makes egocentric lyrics
That should only stick to being a producer is better
Then any album that has an amazing message
With inovative but retro production with impeccable flows
And amazing features and hooks hmmmm
Definitely Kanye

MBDTF because its honest. While TPAB is a good album, it often feels like a protest piece instead of an artistic endeavor. Kanye conveyed his idea better than Kendrick and with way more memorable songs.

MBDTF is the better album if you like Kanye/find him interesting
TPAB is better if you value lyricism or appreciate black culture

Both have incredible production and solid themes that tie the album together, I personally just find MBDTF to be more interesting and to have more depth even if the main subject matter is about Kanye himself

I think TPAB does both well, but I absolutely agree with your point about kanye

Have you all even listen to tylo
You don't know good production
Or daily that's where that music is at

The life of pablo>MBDTF
To pimp a butterfly will be a classic.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy has a cool style?

MBDTF is a lot more personal to Kanye and is more relate able to more people
TPAB is more political and general
both tell great stories and have great flows
but Kanye has better production and MBDTF is more varied, so he wins

so many people just think of the subject matter of tpab and think its just preachy and bait. kendrick does a fantastic job of avoiding this and delving into the themes tastefully while still making absolutely orgasmic sounding, groundbreaking music

TPAB and it isnt even close

Both overrated as fuck.

If you picked Tpab then you're an apologetic cuck

No self respecting man would listen to that garbage
>but dude we were so uncool to black people back then, that's why I don't mind my gf cheating on me with them
pathetic

TPAB is more topical but it's destined to age better.

go back to Sup Forums faggot and stay in your safe space complaining about the next big thing that triggered y'all. political content aside it just sounds fucking great.

TPAB is a political statement in it of itself

this

MBDTF is better of course tpab is boring and wack

this mentality is so stupid and pathetic

irrelevent, answer the question

Nah
There's one other person who thinks he has a cool style. It's him

No you wanna know something pathetic? The fact that you are even considered a man in this great country. I bet you use the women's restroom.

OK, what's your point?

dumb right SJW

>this country
>great
pick 1 buddy

aw fragile masculinity

MBDTF is overrated as fuck

I don't have a point desu I just like shitposting in threads pertaining to genres I don't like while I wait for a good thread to pop up
I don't feel strongly enough about politics to consider myself part of any party
>implying it's not
Move then?

hating other people in order to feel better about yourself is pretty pathetic

gkmc

i want to move but idk where.

Yep

tpab is uncompromising and "artistic" but it comes at the expense of musicality and being listenable. kendrick doesnt have great rhymes on this either or any type of rhythm he just talks quickly independent of the jazzy beats which btw are incredibly boring and noisy. it only gets good ratings bc of the political climate. in terms of enjoyment and music that can be listened to more than once it was at the bottom of that year

I hope you figure things out soon user. Good luck

Is English you're first language?

mbdtf

you might be a massive faggot

My feelings exactly. TPAB is insightful but not fun to listen to.

Might as well listen to poetry readings

TPAB, easy. TPAB is an album. MBDTF is a collection of songs.

Only high estrogen humans can enjoy these

i personally enjoy mbdtf better
i like tpab but the tone gets way too preachy, its hard to focus on the music when hes trying to force his opinion down your throat. not that i don't agree with him the album i think is just not perfectly executed despite still being an enjoyable album. Good kid mad city was a better album for me

I prefer MBDTF for the same reason I prefer GKMC over TPAB -- like others already said, TPAB is primarily political and doesn't feel very personal, and consequently doesn't have the same replay value to me. MBDTF has better production, too -- I find it way more interesting, musically, than TPAB, which seemed like jazz lite in places.