archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71419961/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rapist Stephen Tobolowsky is great.

FoTR
Die Hard
Fargo
Rope
Cassandra's Dream

We really outta make a graphic cause we have this fucking thread way too often.

barry lyndon

butch cassidy & the sundance kid

days of heaven

Good little list user. I fully agree.

Trading places

I'm about to take 60mg of suboxone and 10mg of Valium and am in need of comfy kino also fåm.

What'd you think of Cassandra's Dream?
It's so hard to find anyone on here that's seen it. Woody Allen's best next to New York imo.

Also, the Godfather Pts. I & II are max comfy, but somehow I feel that shouldn't need to be said.

Bend it Like Beckham

I actually find this movie strangely comfy. Really good "winter time, hot chocolate, comforter" movie

Literally LITERALLY the comfiest movie ever to exist. Don't listen to people who tell you that some blockbuster from their childhood is the comfiest. This is bonafide comfy.

The Burbs is the ultimate comfy summer movie

we had this thread yesterday you FUCKING idiot

search the archive before you post
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71419961/

The mummy.
/thread

I recently watched Driving Miss Daisy. It probably the most comfy movie I've ever seen.

>autistically scrolling through previous days' logs to see if there are similar threads
Yeah sure sounds like a blast

I like the idea of "comfy movies", but these threads are always vague, and a lot of people don't realize comfy is primarily about tone, atmosphere, setting, etc., so they just list a bunch of movies with good rewatchability.

It's better to make a thread about comfy horror movies or comfy movies set in the cold or in one-location settings or whatever. That way you've narrowed it down enough for people to get a general idea of what you're looking for. If you just say "comfy", you just get a bunch of people effectively listing random movies they like a lot.

Anyway, here's my list (I didn't go for any particular genre, just picked a bunch of movies I felt nailed the comfy vibe):

The Thing
They Live
Rio Bravo
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
The Shining
The Burbs
Dazed and Confused
Rear Window
The Birds
Enter the Dragon
The Mist
Repo Man
From Dusk Till Dawn
House on Haunted Hill ('59)
Mr. Sardonicus
House of Usher ('60)
Ravenous

60 mg?! Jimney Christmas man be careful.

Beginners is top tier comfy

mah nigger

damn I need to set up a projector in my room.

Unmoderated post. Thanks for the quality suggestions.