Why do some guys find it hard to get laid when there's a shit ton of sluts out there in the world?

Why do some guys find it hard to get laid when there's a shit ton of sluts out there in the world?

I'm the only slut in my basement.

Sluts like chads
Most of us are not chads

Their standards are not in proportion with themselves.

Shyness

Sluts are usually only slutty towards alphas and act the same (avoidant, indifferent, disgusted, scared, mocking) towards the type of guys who become adult virgins.

Because even sluts have standards

act the same as non slutty girls*

I'm not a chad yet I can easily get laid without a prostitute. Chads are just more likely to get laid but they're not the only ones who can get laid.

>Why do some guys find it hard to get laid when there's a shit ton of sluts out there in the world?
>out there in the world?

They don't go out there in the world. I guess some guys expect the slut fairy to drop one on their pillow.

The few guys who do get sluts delivered are usually rich and/or famous enough.

Is that why I get a better chance since I act like an "alpha". Chicks dig confidence so I guess that's why.

social skills
style of life
laziness

I'm wealthy but I'm not famous. Popular though. So I guess it's making a lot more sense now.

If you don't leave pallet town, you're not gonna catch any Pokemon. I believe that should answer your question.

If you don't leave pallet town, you're not gonna catch any Pokemon. I believe that should answer your question.

Wow ... so much expressed in that post.

I don't like sluts. It's not like I wouldn't fuck them. I find the "lets have fun / be dirty" attitude repulsive.

Ok you don't need to spam it.

I find sex just as a hobby or something fun. I don't find it romantic in anyway. Not that I wouldn't do it with a girlfriend nah I'd be down I just don't find it romantic.

thats exactly it

because they have standards. or they are autistic

black people would be way better off in a marxist society tho

My standards are high as fuck dude.

Well, I have social anxiety, and my self esteem is in the shitter. That's honestly why

That sucks dude. I had social anxiety until I realized how popular I was. I can't really give you any advice though since I don't actually know how I ended up getting liked by so many people. Whatever it is it's got something to do with being good at sports. The better you are the more people like you.

Because some of us have standards.

I said I do as well. Quit making excuses for being a total virgin loser.

Because we're repulsive.