There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

I remember when my biceps were only 50cm circumference, cute

I remember when your mom died

how about when i stab you with my pcket knife, stick it in your stomach an twist, your puny 50cm biceps won't do shit then

@OP
Just confess that you are gay and everything will be Ok. No more reasons to talk BS at Sup Forums :D

PS: Bad Englich....yeahyeah.

street altercation ? who the fuck even talks like that ? did you learn this word from scott's bench ?

A street altercation? Yeah, I totally could. I'd win hands down and you'd be down a wallet and probably have your hands superglued to your asshole

Do you have any muscles on your eyes?
On your windpipe?
On your balls?
Enough over your liver to protect it from the shock of a punch?
Is there any muscle on the inside of your brain to protect you from ko's?
No?
You'd be fucked. Also what kind of cuck measures in metric?

I'd tase the living shit out of you, motherfucker.

Listen here bud, I knock you out so fast, your pants would fly off your fucking legs. Then I'd finish you off by sucking your dick so much, and show everyone what a massive faggot you are by making you cum. You can't fuck with me boy, I'd shove my fist so far up your ass I'd be tickling your prostate with my elbows. I'd headbutt you so fast but not before staring deep into your eyes and giving you a wet kiss on the ear. (wet willis). Now you still wanna fight me or are you gonna back the fuck down?

Yeah. Being big doesn't automatically mean you can fight or take a hit.

Would I go picking a fight? Probably not, but if you insisted I'd just stab you and run.

>actual street altercation
>implying i would fight fair
>implying a heavy thing knocked to the back off your head wouldnt make you go down

Flesh doesn't stop bullets.

My mom is actually dead, you dick.

I'm sure that will help you a lot on the internet

You do realize that muscle mass doesn't equate to fighting prowess...right?!?!? Go back to the gym meathead and pray that the wrong person doesn't take you up on your claims.

>cm
>kg
>Eurofag

Pfffft, I deadlift 250kg mate, I would literally tear you apart.

What's that in freedom units?

I don't think most narcissistic body building homos would survive a real street fight!

You would just end up going to jail for sexual harassment lmao. feel free to lift big weights and get gang raped for being a preditor in the pen

you do realize punching power comes not from the size of your arms? in a 1v1 bare knuckle boxing match id literally wreck you mate, come at me bro my email is [email protected]

write me an email so we can arrange a fight

>use metric
>be retarded
Pick only 1

Their muscles aren't actually as strong as they look.
They are built for maximum size but their strength is secondary.
Plus low body fat percentage makes you super susceptible to injuries.

I'll just fucking shoot you lmao

As someone who is a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and goes to MMA tournaments on a monthly basis I am not afraid of you. I'm 5'9 and 190 lbs so once I get you to the ground those big arms are going to limit your mobility a fuck ton. IDK what your striking game is like because that power comes from the chest and core mostly. I could probably choke you out in 45 seconds. Quit lifting like you life depends on it and dedicate yourself to some martial art. Then you might be actually a threat, maybe someday.

You mean fahrenhahrenharenheight?

Bout 19"

Are they bullet proof?

dat limp wrist loooooool 50cms of waste

What the fuck is 50 centimeters? Use inches like a normal person you stupid fuck

I remember this /fit/ thread.

Do someones saying Finlan thread'ses? :DDDDDD

This isn't real, but if it were I would stab him to death

As an american, I'd say your fleshy parts are no match for my firearm

oh

/thread

I'll bet your boyfriend loves those muscles...faggot

and what pussy country do you live in where street altercations arent solved in gunfire? liberal faggot,keep thinking your tough when just another insecure retard who makes up for it by lifting weights

Threads like these are always disasters of idiots who can't see an obvious troll and choose to get salty in a hurry, but it always blows my mind when the inevitable "muh gun" dude pops out and responds to being cyberbullied by what is essentially an online billboard with the threat of murder

Muscles won't help when I use BJJ on you. You'd have no chance and you'd gas out quickly

>Gf
>implying she is female
>implying she isn't a trap
>implying you didn't just become a faggot
>implying i'm not 50.1cm
>checkm8

Lifting weights won't help you win a fight.
I did boxing for 7 years and I'm now doing Greco-Roman wrestling. I can kick your ass without even trying.

Any retarded nerd who studied some martial arts or fighting sport decently here can kick your ass because you're too fucking slow. Sorry.

?

obvious bait is obvious...

Still, I'm just curious if you train in anything that even remotely resembles CQC. I'm rocking 16's right now, but even when I only had 14's I could have messed you up. There are four guys somewhere in Texas that could attest to that. All four of them thought they could take me because they built about like you. It didn't turn out so good for them, what do you think you're going to do alone?

Why don't you calm down a little and lets discuss workout plans and lifting techniques.

>ill fuckin fight whoever
>its all about who can strike first
>you may beat my ass, or I may beat yours
>but christ ill fight

Its a fucking copypasta you goddamn pomeranians. Do you guys lose your shit this bad when someone knocks on your door? Use 2 seconds of basic thought.

theres so much horrible bait on Sup Forums. What happened?

duh

na m8 just a wee bit of banter

kek
nice gym muscles, pussy.
enjoy having a 90 lb jiu jitsu chick throttle you

Guys, stop attacking him. He's just trying to encourage us to try harder.

I could shoot you
fag

Lol a special forces manlet could take you down

Yeah but thats special forces, they dont count because they can take anyone down..

don't worry bro, i edc a 500 S&W snub, i know it's just me compensating for my lack of height or whatever but if i send that through your buff as fuck knee there's gonna be an Oklahoma style mismatch.

its alright ill just shoot you, or engage you in a contest of reaching behind oneself to wipe thy ass which you will surely lose.

too bad working out doesn't make your tiny pecker any larger

>muscle size
>fighting ability

wew lad, go to any boxing gym and record yourself sparring somebody half your size so we can all laugh at you getting belted

So many newfags falling for such an old copypasta

Ngl I'd probably continue to be the submissive little bitch that I always have been since I grew up in a toxic household with a father who used beat me for no reason and conditioned me into breaking down in tears as soon as another male with a larger stature raises his voice at me as it takes me back to a time when I was little and couldn't fight back.

this

Compensation, is good for the homless

Holy shit work your forearms out pleb, your arms look like a lamb chop

This. The reason I started jiu jitsu was watching a huge dude get man handled by a guy half his size.

Nah bro I EDC a Jetfire .25acp. I can tap a forehead from 100 yards with this piece of shit. 500 s&w is just overkill.

forgot pic, not mine but related.

And thats quick-draw point shooting

No you can't. Thats a difficult shot with a rifle and iron sights.

Solid mouse gun

bjj is only going to help you if you are very good at it, like brown or black belt OR if the meathead youre facing doesnt know literally shit about fighting. If you go against someone bigger and stronger than you who has taken even just a few classes of mma, your likely not gonna be able to take them. Why do u think they have weight classes in all fighting sports? Yep, in reality size does matter and by quite a large margin.

>1471810450769.jpg
>you

l
m
f
a
o

Well, well, well.

A purple belt is quite dangerous. although you are right to some extent. I'm a pretty big guy so it works for me. and blue belt against someone their own size who has no training would probably win.

yeah I was full of shit. I dont even have a jetfire. I had a bobcat, but the tip up barrel switch broke and I sold it.

yea we all know that already its a bait thread so you just turn the conversation to something else.

I was bullshitting, but I have a Stoeger luger .22lr I could hit an apple with at 100 yards. I regret selling that one.

*had

I am enjoying your mom.

And yet you are still here on Sup Forums trying to prove yourself to people you don't even know or care about. You are on the same level as femanons who are trying to gain attention with their bodies. You have no value as a person, you have nothing original or smart to say. You are just a showroom dummy, an object, maybe a perfected object but as all objects you are good for only one thing: to be used and thrown away. Am I jealous? Yes I want to be strong like you. Do I want to be you? No, not at this cost. Enjoy your life as a decoration and fuck off my internet so I can enjoy some nerdy, geeky, neckbeard conversation about everything else other then one's body.

nobody cares faggot

I could just shoot you and tell the police I was in fear of my life. They wouldnt even charge me

Muscles =/= Capability in hand to hand combat

MMA Fighter, 155lbs, me compared to you people would think you are the fighter as I don't look really ripped but I would have you're arm broke within 30 seconds in a fight.

How does it feel to know your muscles are to overshadow you tiny manhood while my skill speaks for itself? You mad meatball?

'mirin

>grab your gf's ass and make a double flex

kek'd

That's a tiny hand

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

Grab their gf's ass? Silly, you're supposed to grab us by the pussy!

I have that exact gun. Lots of fun to shoot although I think the tip up function is a little gay.

She probably died of shame.

Depends on the school. I worked long and hard for my blue belt and if you are 100% untrained, I am gonna 100% own your ass if you weigh within 100 lbs of me.

Someone picked up a weight and thinks they can fight. Too bad most combat strength comes from the legs and core. How many MMA fighters or boxers do you see with huge arms?

You're a faggot for posting your measurements in centimeters, as opposed to FREEDOM inches. Go back to communist Slovakia you utter piece of shit

kek

from the picture you've posted it's quite obvious you have small shoulders and narrow pecks, meaning your proportions are small thus you're weigh around 64 kilograms. You bench no more than 115 raw and I would absolutely destroy your fuckin face with a single palm slap which has a 4" distance from your face as a starting point. roddy fuckin poo

If my gf isn't a little bitch, she'll sue you for sexual assault, and we'll enjoy the profits. Thanks

Daddy issues: the post.

that's one fine finnish copypasta