What do you guys think of this season so far? who da killer...

what do you guys think of this season so far? who da killer? you can see the title of every episode in the season so there's probably a hint there

it wont be the cops son, Ii know that. Way to obvious

Is this some cheap Scream Queens ripoff.

yeah definitely not him

It's too obvious. Which means that he's the killer.

I liked season 1, season 2 just seems kind of... over the top.

>bex taylor klaus was in the show the killing, played a gay street kid (shocker) bullet
>another detective drama, about a serial killer targeting street kids called the pied piper
>bullet was his final victim
>the killer from S1 was piper
>S2 has the new killer telling audrey she must "pay the piper"
is audrey confirmed fucked? Thats an awful lot of pottery to ignore

I really find it kind of bland. they just rehashed the SAME characters and gave them to new actors. Nothing has surprised me this season apart from jake dying and even that wasnt all too shocking

its easier to narrow down it it wont be
>brason
>"its just a prank bro" girl from the season premiere
>edgy art fag
none of them have been given anything to do so far or are too obvious

season 2 just seems to have so much filler so far. You barely even see the killer. Season 1 was alright. Wasn't there basically a death every episode?

The beaner cop is the killer by the way.

probably the cop tbqh senpai

What if best boy dies this season?
I won't be able to take it
I'm pretty sure Brooke is gonna go this time.

>best boy
hes such a tool. Hes a good actor but the character got old fast. Hed probably get his ass beat IRL for bringing up the traumatic past like that and trying to get famous over it

he's the best character of the entire show, mane

the mayor said something about how he "helped him out" and got him the job over an incident so im thinking that too
that would be such a lame out though

you dont have much to pick from
>driftwood lead actress
>eye candy brooke
>suave mysterious boyfriend who looks 30
>all the rehashed charatcers from s1 (black girl replacing the asian, mysterious cops kid 2.0, creepy cousin whos just another creepy cops kids persona)

audrey is the only one with an interesting story at the moment

the artfag got paid to rub brooke's feet and be in a tv show while im sitting in my room alone after getting my wisdom teeth out and a job at target to go back to tommorrow
just smother me with my blankie already

Noah finally found out about all the sketchy shit Audrey has been doing. Finally the show is actually picking up. I honestly don't know why they made this season 2 episodes longer

>Jakey likey
what did he mean by this

its a shit show. the comedic version is better.

I like it more if they has some self aware humor black humor like the movies
it takes itself way too seriosuly

It's either Kieran or Emma. Or both. Remember when Emma saw the killer as her reflection in the window last episode?

I feel like it's going to be the creepy as fuck art guy. Seriously, who draws their classmates being brutally murdered, especially if those same classmates WERE almost brutally murdered just a few months ago. The guy's got "school shooter" written all over him. I was actually happy when he started getting attacked by the mob of students last episode.

I feel like Emma's going to completely lose it by the end of the season.

People say that this season is boring, but I feel like it's a slow burn and I've been enjoying the tightening tension.

He even had the mask in his room.

It can't be him or the creepy cousing because they are too fucking obvious.
Also I don't know why but it seems Stavo has some serious homolust towards Noah whenever they talk

it's the dad

I mean Emmas dad, not beaner dad

I'm in love with Bex Taylor Klaus desu senpaitachi.

She's absolute perfection.

>tfw no qt tomboy gf

she's ugly af desu senpai

I don't know, I don't think it's Kieran's cousin but I can definitely see the art guy being the killer. It's SO obvious that he's the killer that he might actually be the killer. Kind of like the girl's boyfriend in the original. He looked so shifty that most people dismissed it as being too obvious and so our guard was down around him. And then he actually WAS the killer.

>Stavo is short for Gustavo
Where in the fuck exactly?
Gus would make a lot more sense for english speakers

but in the original movie there was also the twist that there was 2 killers

>Bex Taylor Klaus
what kind of name is that, German?

Bex Taylor-Klaus is the NEW ALL-AMERICAN GIRL FOR THE CURRENT YEAR

audrey killed nina so she'll be the last victim this season
cop is the killer but someone else picks up by the end of the season, probably either brooke or bullied weirdo art kid
next season will be emma killing people while blacked out

>next season

if they do make a 3rd season I hope they change the cast/storyline

>if they do make a 3rd season I hope they change the cast/storyline

They need keep Bex If they want audience, this girl is a gold mine.

she really is best character

Like, a different location with a different group of teens? I guess Scream could work as an anthology series...

I just hope she stays humble. Id hate to see her get a big head and go full jlaw
I dont think shes got a tumblr or anything though. I havent heard her spew politics

scream meets true detective mashup when?

>they made a TV series based on the pleb filter movie

Top horror right there.

its actually as good as if not better than the movies when something is going on. you have to sit through the abc family teen drama tripe between the good parts though

>as good as if not better than the movies
fuck no its not. As far as mtv drama grade shows go its ok but its not comparable to the movies at all. Only half the actors are decent, the plot is pretty thin and stretched out, the characters are rehashed cliches on rehashed cliches, its not scary in the slightest and goes against the self aware humor that the movies where built on
half of the things they do would get called out in the movies and noah being the "horror/serial killer guru" youd think he would catch on to that

thanks for proving that you haven't watched it. bye bye!

ive watched every episode
sorry you are easily entertained. Its not a bad show but it really shouldnt have the scream name attached to it