I'm 24, slightly drunk and I'm from Northern Ireland, ama. Please refrain from turning this into hun vs taig...

I'm 24, slightly drunk and I'm from Northern Ireland, ama. Please refrain from turning this into hun vs taig, it's not the 90s any more ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhe__WBFLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wguqvyjexig
youtube.com/watch?v=S32d4PnH3Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=LS6sGv83BO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chucky ar lar my brother

Fucking surprise surprise

Do you speak gaelic or is that only in the south ?

I don't personally but they are introducing it in schools etc but technically our 2nd language is ulster scots

mon the paras

How is your Gaelic?

99% of them are fucking dickheads

fuck didnt see previous post

Eyes are painted on

How is the beer up there?

Like pish water but gets you full so does the job

Well that lasted long

Alright mate. Where do you drink round here? Sunflower in Belfast is P4P best bar imo

In belfast Thompson's or lavertys

Derry checking in

From Kells. Live abroad. Reporting in

What's a good local dish. inb4 potato

Jesus christ mate come on. Thompsons is a black hole. I used to work there, I should know.

Lavery's is full of students and therefore shite.

You from Belfast?

Good lad

I can. West Belfast reporting in.

Tayto sandwich

learn to spell

Unlucky mate. Went to uni down there. Accent drove me insane.

Whereabouts are you from in our wee country?

Ulster fry or stew, potato/soda bread or tayto crisps

Stew.

Loads of good seafood. Go to Mourne seafood bar in Belfast and get the chowder.

lol

Banbridge spend more time in the coach

Banbridge is alright. What you work at?

Im about 20 miles outside it in a wee shithole called Limavady. Its not great but at least we dont have an insufferable accent or throw "mucks" into every sentence

PROTESTANT MOONMAN BE GONE

Fucking tesco but Banbridge is nice wee town

Which island is it north of? Do you worry about a Russian annex?

There are better bars in Belfast for you considering you go on Sup Forums. Lavs is fine but places like Voodoo, the Sunflower as another user suggested, Katy Daly's and if you like clubs Saturday night Limelight is more likely your jam than fuckin Tampos

It was 'while' that annoyed me. Every sentence was prefaced or immediately followed by 'while.'

Fucking 'while.'

Going to limelight on Sunday

Good road to rake along from Binevenagh to Downhill along the top of the mountain there

Nah, rest of the world will get nuked but we'll be fine cause 99% of the world can't tell the difference between north and south but the rest don't give a fuck

Did that accent annoy you so it did? Mad that you'd be annoyed by an accent like that so it is. So here be's me to you right now, that's mad so it is.

>voodoo

Mo chara

Literally second class tier Irish

Fucking hate it when people say cracker but thats mostly derry

Do you know of any reports of badgers giving rusty hand jobs?

That's not too bad mate. Tesco are pretty decent as far as supermarkets go.

Fuck Northern Ireland

northern ireland doesnt have a second language as far as i know

Every body loves our accent if you believe the internet ffs

Why don't NI return to Ireland?

and where are you from then?

It's a translation that retains the errors in the original

Aye its easy to forget how scenic around here is. A clear day at The Point Bar in Magilligan looking across to Donegal with Binevenagh behind you is lovely

Literally left Uni because of it. Couldn't handle the accent to that level. Nadine Coyle is the perfect example. Would rather listen to a power tool

Because they are proddy scum my lad. They are all Brits anyway so I person ally suggest ethnic cleansing but oh no that's apparently not on

Where are you from?

Not really but a load of the words we use technically aren't English so it's sort of a cross between English, ulster scots and Gaelic

kek. Thanks lad

It pays the bills and fuck all else

Norf Belfawst so I am mate.

I know people in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks but it is anathema to me

economically it makes no sense

That's retail man. I'm the same.

Yeah, you really can't say anything about accents when you're from North Belfast. Having said that though, I know a girl from uni that absolutely loves my accent and I can't for the life of me work out why. We talk like spastics.

t. Norf Belffawst too

clearly knows nothing about us

It's not really up to us and even if it was it would just start the troubles again which was hard enough to get rid of in the first place

When i went to the states a few years back the girls went crazy for it.

I always thought we sounded rough as fuck. At least we aren't from Dublin

Cheap groceries and beer tokens. It's like 1 step above the dole but 1 step below having a real job

>at least we aren't Dublin
t. everyone on the entire fucking island

Dublin's a shithole of the highest magnitude.

Different Belfast user, but our accents are ridiculous. You ever hear the Belfast accent on TV? Absurd.

Of course you're slightly drunk. You're from Northern Ireland. If you were from Ireland proper, you'd be totally drunk.

Having been on the dole, retail is infinitely better.

At least I can feel like I am doing something rather than rattling about an empty flat.

Tesco are usually fairly decent about promoting staff are they not?

I've been to Dublin 3 or 4 times and I'm yet to see an Irishman, full of pakis, niggers and poles

Lade I'm just meming. Don't get butthurt

When you watch local tv you barely notice but if someone from here is on UK tv or god forbid American tv we sound absolutely hilarious. Like we aren't even speaking the language

Kells co.antrim?

I do my time and go home, I've been applying for jobs but not much about. The dole is pure shite

It is quite strange because even Belfast is still overwhelmigly white.

Dublin just seems to attract them like a beacon.

Yeah, it's lost to the brown masses. Damn shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhe__WBFLfA

I remember in Ross Kemp's documentary of us, they had to put subtitles on to the ones from the Shankill because the accent is so thick.

as another user who works in tesco I can say no after being there 8 years with fuck all to show for it

Aye, the only things going seem to be call centres.

Fuck that noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wguqvyjexig

Plenty of poles and chinks but the pakis and niggers seem to stay away

Holy fuck that documentary was amazing.

Mental summer, that. I remember someone shot a video from the top of the New Lodge flats. All these fucking riots every time he turned the camera.

Poles are sound as fuck, even to work with they are usually red pilled and based.

The real issue isthe gypsies.

on a related note
youtube.com/watch?v=S32d4PnH3Kg

I have a culchie accent so even the belfast ones ca hardly understand me

The sad part is, it was one of the quieter summers when you compare it to the likes of the earlier 2000s.

Poles are dead on until they start drinking then they just want to fight

haha brilliant is that the blender?

Conlan was fuckin robbed

aye its is

Aye, there is definitely some aggression. Most of the ones I know are bouncers. Good mates to have to be fair.

This still annoys me. The fucker who "beat" Conlan couldn't even fight in the final because of the injuries he took during that fight with Conlan.

>Poles are dead on until they start drinking then they just want to fight
So they're just Irish in disguise then?

Kinda glad it is quieting down. We don't need all that hassle.

Do you say cyyyyyyyar instead of car?

Aye like if you were going to fight them you would need to bottle them or something, always big cunts

was it last year some mad man ran people over cause of it? shit needs to stop

When we get drunk we become more friendly, it's when we are sober we fight

Lmao unfortunately yes

More NI accent
youtube.com/watch?v=LS6sGv83BO4