S/fur

s/fur

i was just trying to be funny, i hope it doesn't go poorly for you man.

I know you were. I'm just a very serious person, and this means a lot to me. And thank you, I hope it doesn't go poorly either.

Wow. I would do naughty things to that ass.

Thanks fam, I just kind of wish I would ask this girl at work out already. She's cute and is into a lot of the stuff I'm into but I'm a bitch when it comes to talking to women.
>blackhole anus

Shark/Dolphin ok here?

Made a few days ago.

A bitch as in how?

As in I wimp out, go quiet and don't say anything.

Sweet

Should have put dat in the fridge. It's all rotten.

Orcas tits are kek, thanks.

Do you interact with this girl often?

quality kadath art right there

About once a week when we work together. We make each other laugh quite a bit at work and judging by the snap chats we send each other we basically do the same thing on the weekends. Cry, drink alcohol, watch some stupid movie like zombeavers then drink and cry some more.

Okay, how do breasts benefit creatures that have sharp beaks? And why is that bird brushing? They don't have teeth. Is she polishing her beak?

You furries confuse me sometimes.

Had no idea you got off to diaper.

No worries user!

Open up with that then! Ask her jokingly if she wants to come over and cry and drink with you, but if she says yes, then you got a date. I'll be back later.

See ya later.

Imma feelin vury confused ander conficten rit noow.

Bork

It's not my thing, but watersports are. And it's well drawn, so I don't mind.

lolz

brb in a bit..

Hey hermfag.

whats up friend
its our one day anniversary of being friends

Waiting for my love interest to get here. And we're not friends. Stop posting pepe and I'll consider it. But I guess herms are fine.

you said we can be friends and again i ask what is wrong with pepe

I said no such thing. And I don't like pepe because it became very forced. At least herms are relevant by being fur.

last night you said you are always open to being friends. anyway pepe is a cool meme see the pic he wouldnt be wearing sunglasses if he was not a cool meme

I should clarify: I'm always open to being friends with people who don't act retarded. And whatever. If you want to act like a retard then I guess I can't stop you. Just don't expect me to be nice to you.

>herms are fine.

No.
Keep that fag shit out of s/fur.

This is my thread. Does this bother you?

What bothers me is s/fur being constantly overrun with fag shit.

we should just make our own s/fur and let the fags have this one

Fuck off Snailkin.

fuck off stupid gay