>no longer over it
>turns out i managed to spend a whole day third wheeling them without realising
>feel a bit retarded
>need to kill myself

>gay
>asks a girl out
???

do it already

Can you take my virginity before killing yourself dear femanon?

is femanon

>is a lesbian

faggot

Believe it or not, lesbian women also call themself gay

FFS Op... tits or GTFO. It's not rocket science.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no cares about your gay fanfic faggot
>no grills on web
>actually thinks he's a girl
>'muh feminine penis'

dick pic with timestamp pls

IMPOSSIBLE.
HERE?

Anyways lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence so you lucked out on that one.

That really sucks femanon, not sure what to tell you. Hope it works out next time. There's a qt sub I want to ask out but I'm afraid of the rejection which I'm fairly certain will happen

its retarded but its natural m8, you will get over it eventually, first step to success is trying
with those words i add, could you show us your tits with timestamp?

fucking cuck

Not worth killing yourself over some idiot person. Be glad you're not with her, I'm sure you're so much better than that person.

>gay
Have you considered cyanide?

Find another girl to rug munch on, meanwhile just ignore both of them and move on ffs.

fucking prove it

1. Why did you take the time to insult some random person?
2. How is any of what I said "cuck"?

may as well ask them out or you'll never know

good joke

>why did you take the time to insult a random person
You don't belong on Sup Forums friend

if you know you will be rejected there is no risk, only reward, either a date or relief that its over. dont be afraid to try, young one. do it.

pls kys cuck

ctfu cuck

kil yourself. your wasting resources by not mating with a person of the other gender

overpopulation?

-said the virgin furry that will never mate.

Where in the first world do we suffer from overpopulation?

tits or gtfo

it'll be fine (more or less, a broken heart never truly heals), you'll probably find yourself another girl soon enough... or hell, maybe even a small girly guy, who knows?

anyway, post tits, maybe a bit of praise from anons will make you feel better

we need more test subjects to see if we can go to mars

Look. I dont know how old you are. Maybe you're young and you don't know. But you DO NOT "ask a girl out". Be their friend. Get close to them. Call them and text them all the time. Eventually if you're around them enough and are close enough they'll let you go down on them and finger them or whatever. But if you try to put a title on it, they'll run away scared.

That's just how it is.

I mean, hell, half the girls who lick my pussy have boyfriends hahaha. They just think were friends.

Africa?
Aka that continent with massive population growth and the inability to actually ever make something out of the richest continent in the whole goddamn fucking world?

>implying you're not a 30 year old man

>first world
>africa
nigger detected.

Tits with timestap pls

OP here
not really gonna kill myself im not that sad
and no titties

confirmed man

tits or gtfo

haaaaaaaaaa cuckman

>incase its not a 30 yo male
i dont believe that applies exclusively to to lesbian relationships, every single one i go into was by becoming friends first, and asking out never worked without first being close enough to the person (straight male here btw). to ask out strangers in the post-modern society we currently live in, the only it will work is with people who are either too young and/or innocent, or with some dating social media like tinder and shit. its fucked but i guess its logical, people avoid people who approach them that they dont know so they wont hurt themselves or because they see that as something creepy.

there we go, now thats some proper use of resources.

OP here
we did become close friends and i more confessed my gay feelings not exactly asked her out on a date im not that much of a faggot

men don't have tits retard

come on op, follow protocol. tits and timestamp, then state your business.

The moral of the story is the world doesn't stop for you while you mull shit over. Act today if you want something.

Yet gay men never call themselves lesbians...

that's a good point

Obviously a trap who identifies as female but still wants the pussy. No girls here.

She probably would've fucked you over anyways. My first girlfriend (I am also a girl, so I feel you) lost her virginity while she was dating me. You dodged a bullet, trust.

>lost her virginity
>lesbian
topfuckingkek

post tits

welcome to life

this entire thread os fucking garbage except this picture.

You don't happen to be from Philadelphia by anychance?

habe anudda one

My god, are you so wrong. OP, move to a city with a bunch of other dykes, get into the community, and ask whoever you want out without all these bullshit games. Trust me, it will save you so many headaches over the long run.

Allie?

Ummm yes?

I love you

HHHNNNNNNNNNGG

Wtf... I'm sorry u don't feel the same

Lol I'm wrong? You're wrong for being into other lesbians. Or just ugly and can't get with straight girls. Sucks to be you. Have fun sucking on rotten lesbo pussy while I'm busy fucking Stacy. Pic related, its the girls you get with, apparently

My name is sam we were in the same class in the 2nd grade. Our teacher was Mrs. Goller. I had a huge crush on you back then. I came across your tumblr and thought you were really cool and couldn't help but fall for you again. Now that we're in our 20's, I think it'd be cool to like since we don't live in the same state anymore.

Lol

You need to Rofl

And get over it

Sounds cool!! Dm me. Well talk more

Lesbians are cool. I'd bang them but that would be rape.

Where lol

what kind of girls do you like?
>chubby
>thic
>boney
tell me i wont judge

Tumblr

you deactivated the tumblr I found you on. If you have another tumblr then thats cool, just send the link, but if you also have a twitter then that'd be even better because i dont have a tumblr

OP here, i would but i'm 16 lmao

Nobody had to know that

Ummm I got a nemo Hentai one but Im not really sure I should give that out

Well you do now lol

no grills alowed

but seriously i feel your pain femanon, literal mongoloids getting the girl u want then u want to kill yourself

Quick before the thread dies fool!

MOOOOODS

posting nemo hentai is probably the best way to kill a thread

plus what the fuck just went down here

Not the actual hentai but the account, Allie.

thats not me faggot
dont tell me you are trying to use Sup Forums to get ur dick wet
ur gunna end up with a dick in ur ass

Can't really tell who's who on Sup Forums. My bad. Thought you were Allie. I really hope she replies and tells me what her twitter @ is before the thread dies though.

>Be high school Junior
>Varsity Crew/Lacrosse in small town
>Freshman girl moves to town
>Kind of fugly, not very cute
>Start calling her the troll behind her back
>Other people start call her the troll
>She goes to therapy, counseling
>Loses a little weight and becomes a total slut
>Talk to her at a party, we sneak out to my car
>Bang the living shit out of this troll looking girl
>Cum inside her
>She says she's not on the pill
>Tell her she looks like she belongs under the bridge and runs away crying.
>She gets pregnant and blames me for the kid
>Her family takes me to court for paternity
>Kid's half-black (I can swim, so not nig)
>My dad countersues and gets money for defamation because they take out advertisement about me in the newspaper and sue my family.
>My college is paid for from her family's settlement in the defamation suit and my parents mortgage paid in full.
>Literally trolled an entire family into setting myself up for success
>See troll girl at bar in hometown over thanksgiving after not seeing her for 10 years
>Point and say troll.

But did you pay the troll toll

To get into that boys hole?

do you actually know this chick, how did you find her

You gotta pay the troll toll to get in