twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same but 19

and i'll probably stay
i mean, why is it considered bad?
i mean, the possibility for us to have an STD is was under 1%
also, we won't be mugged afterwards
won't have unplaned kids
and so on

I'm a wizard, but is not as bad as it seems. Tons of money because i don't waste it in following womens. Nice job because i did not loose years behind womens. Excellent degree, 'cause i studied in my free time (and not going out following pussy).

I'm a little sad... but can be way worse.

Cousin offered a hand job turned it down :)

Girls are usually bitch with ultra expectations on what you have to offers in order to access their "temple".

Is nothing special, don't worry.

26, and no prospects. It's just not worth it. All that time, effort, and money could be spent on better things, and even if you do spend them on women, there's still no guarantee. Besides, companionship is as easy as a dog and a roommate, children are best for short periods, like being an uncle, and all of those urges can be taken care of with a really good wank. Why fucking bother?

Wraith.

Should An Hero.

Ŝ̢͈̞̖͖̪̲̩̫͚̗̙͎̤̭̖͇̤̥͊̾͊ͣͩ̋̋̉ͫ̕ͅt̵̹̮̳̩̺̖̒̌̍ͤ͑͆͐̉ͭͪ͑̉̅ͤ̍̚̕͟ȧ̴̵̈͋ͯ͊ͩ̉́̌ͮ̍ͬ͐͏̰̻̟̮͚y̸͕͚̞͙̝̳͇̞̙̘̖̖̭̬̲̥̫ͦͦ̈͋ͣ̾͜ ͬ̉̅͛̐͗͋̍͂̂ͧ̕͢҉͈̹̖̹̖͖̙̯͚̞̝̞̥̳̬͚ͅͅt̢̨̛̲̱̥̖̝͈͇̺͔͙̬̣̫͓͗̂̀̓̇̀ͬͪ̒̇̅̅ͬ̿̈̚͝hͣ͌ͮ̔̽ͧ͏͡҉̖̳̻̪̗̝̤͍e̵̻̘͓ͭ̈̍̿̽̋̉͗̅ͯ̏̔̈̐̊ͩ̈́̀ ̓̒̚҉̺̞͈̱͔̭̘̟p̸̘̭͇̜̠̖̻͉̦̮̬̩̩͙̍ͬͨ̋̊ͨ̿̒́ͤͩͪͩͯ̓̏̄̀̚͢ä̶̷̢̜̥̺͇̈̈̉̓̓̓͑͡t̄̂ͣ̐͗͊ͣͬ̍̂ͦ̓̚͏͏̢̺̥͉̭̖͈̯̝̯̱̟̺̣͇͉́͡ͅͅh̵̖̰̖͈̱͙̯̼̹͇̯̭̟̆ͯͯ͋̅ͧ ̵̨ͤͧͪ̒͏͇̱̯̺̩͉̠͔̘̯̘b̧̧̯͖̱͔͍̩̭͈̪̭͉̮͙̣̭̖͖̑ͩͮͫ͌̒̂͛ͣͭ͝r̅̈́̋̑̽̿̏̓̒̀҉̛͏̶̭͓̟͉͎̗̯͎͍̳̞̪̦̖̫̦̗̥o̸͍̗͎̠̱̠̯̝͚̘͐ͤ̂̊͛͆͊̀̽̓̅̂ͬͨ̔̀̊̈̕͘t͋̿̍ͧ̉̍͋̾̓͋ͦ̽̐̆̔̽͟҉̛̼̘̣̣̮ḫ̶̢̻̬̫͖̭̰̙̤́̉̂ͪͤ̄ͪͬͬ̅̏̒͟͠ͅe̸̶͎̼̼̠̻̔̐ͨ̄͊̀͡ŕ͆ͭ̅ͣ̅ͦ҉̮̪̹̫̦̺̥͚̳̘͞
͕̳̟̲̠̋ͪ̈̅͛̓̀́̕͡͞Y̵ͯͪ͗͊̉ͯ̚͏̰̦̺̫̱̤̤̠̝̥̺̬̻̟̘͉͚͜͡ơ̡̩̠̳͙̗̞̝̲͔̫̩͙ͬ̆͗̆̐̾ͯͦ̀͒͟͟ͅu̶̸̫̯̰͍̪̪͍̝̜̜͚̦̪̙̳͛̅̒ͤ̐̓͗ͬ͛̉́͢͠ŗ̴̫͙̯ͣ̑́̆̔̀̀͠ ̡̻̝͎̗̦̟̠͇͎̮̝͓ͯ̈́͆̑͊̆̀͠͞ͅf̢͙͎̲̪̰̪̠̖͍̻̙̒͛͌̅͆̍́͡r̶͚̭̼̗̳̳͕͇̖̜͈̠͙̙̥ͨ͂ͨ̑̄̊͌̆̍ͩ́̚͜͜͢ṳ̷̴̝̘̯͔̺̩͖͓̼̪͇̺̪͕ͫͪͩ̈̓͐̏̌̽͂͋͐̓̀͜͞ͅi̶͗̊̄ͬͫ͐̏̈͗̀́̆ͯ́͏̤̳͇͕̰̝̲͖̦͉̺̩̬̩͢t͑͂̊҉̵͏̴͕̤̯̦͓̙ͅi̴̪͖̼͚̲̭̠͖ͬͮ͗̎͊ͫ̂̔ͯ͌́́̚̕͢ȏ̫̮̬͓̘͎̳̀ͯ̆͛̍̋̓͗̂̆̊́̃̋̽̄̀͜͝ͅn̶̡̹̦͖̱̥̲̝̻̰̳͎͛̋̔̑̿ͭ̇̿ͮ̂ͪ͠͞ ͛ͭ̑̿͋̒͑̓͒͏̡͎̗̳̣͞i̡̯͙̣̗̰̦̞ͬͭ̏̽͒ͮ̆̈̾ͦ͊͟͞ş̶ͮ̌͐̂̄̅̒͂́̐̅҉̨̼̯̤͖̼̱͕͇̳̼͇̞̩͔ ̛̮̬͔̜̬̫̫̪̙̭͎̖̠̹̬̲̦ͩͯ̿͊͊͒ͭͮͧͪͨ̽̍ͯ͒͟ͅc̴͔̖͖̰̍̄̎͌̔͛̇ͮ͘͡͞ļ̵̛͉̝͈͇̺̠̟̺̗̘͛̀́̑͘e͇̣̠̣̬͉̒ͣ̽͋͋̑͆͒ͨͧͪ͠ą̎̿̾̽̆̇́҉҉̬͔͉̲r̢̳̲̼̝̼͇̼̽̅̈́̈ͬ̀͞
̸̢̙͓̺̠̮̥̮̖͎̜̞ͤ̐ͫ̒̿̍̾̎̀͝J̴̧̭̫̮̬̳̻̯̏͋̌̅ͨ͂̔̄̈́ͪ͆͊ͨ͡͝͞o̸̵̳͓̰̖͚̬̻̩̲̗̼͖̥̲͙ͭͪ̍̂͋̓̿͐ͣ̒̋͛̂̏̅̾ͦiͭ͒̑̓͌̏ͬͮ̔̿͒͋̐ͧ̓́̿̚͏̱̪͓̘͎͙̗̠͇̀͝n̴̵̨̮̯͇̫̥̯̹̙̦̖͕̜̍ͬ͂̓ ̷̷̵̧̣͚̹̲̖̦̦͈̙̣ͮ̊̑̉͗͜tͬͣ̓̄ͪ̌̑ͯͪ̽͋̾ͬͫ̎̑̽̋̐͏͎͈̺͓̬̲̯͖̪̮̻̯̖̥h͖̦̜͖̬̼̝͔̝̫̜͚̭̯̤̝͐̇ͩͨͯ̍̄̆̅ͩͩ͆͢͜͜ͅë̶̺͈̤͓͎͖̦̝̥̪̊͂̽̆ͤ̚͟ͅ ̸̵̧̞͕̲̠͚͈̝͙̼͕͎̯̬̥̤̼͔͕͓͋̎ͦ͂ͪ̏̿ͭ̇ͣ̚͜͞è͇͓̮̭͎̟̦͇̯̼͖̯̞̱̯ͬͬ̒̓͊͌̃̑͑̾̒̀͢ͅͅv̷̢͆̅̋̂͌͌̂̈̾ͦ͒́͏̷̱͈̞͎̜̖̱̬͚̬̝̻ͅe̴̠̤̱̻̥͇͚̠̱̙̯̫͙͚̐̈͂̉͛̆͗́͛̾͘͢͝r̨̧̬̠̻̖̺̤̦̄̂̓͐̏͗l̿͋ͬ̇͗̏ͤͬ̎͂̀̽҉͖̙̞̦͍̯̠͎̻͚͇̭̺͘o̶̡͕̫̫͓̗͎̟̻͎̪͓̤͙̪͉ͪ́ͧ̈ͩ́̇̈̇̌̑ͪ̀ͅn̝͍͇̬̺͍̾ͬ͌͊̀ͫ̇͛ͦ̏͐̐ͯ͋ͣ̓͜͠͡͡g̴̛͉̙͈͙̦̲͎͉̉ͪ̃ͦ́̚̕ͅi̶̡̱͍̫̭͚̣͉̥̣̟ͨ͛̌ͭ̋̊̽́̆ͮ̐͐̚̕͜͝n̴͓͖̭̳͉̹̟͍͕̬̺͉̩̫̝̙͈ͧ̄ͤ͂͞g̸̵̵̦͍͚̞̼̬̜̗͎͉̫͖̐ͤͩ̒̅ͨ̽͗ͯ̚ ̥̺̱̩̣̝̞͉̪͙̻̗͗ͨ̓ͩ̔̿̆̑̂͑͗̈́̒̚͟͞͡k̡̫̺͕̐̂ͧͣ̾͑͑ͪ̓͛͌͐ͫ̎̕͟n̛͇͚̙̪̲͈̭̬̹͔̒ͦ͑̽̇̾ͨͭ̀̓͒ͪ̔ͩ̽ͤơ̸̴̈́͋ͫͫ̿̽ͭ̅̅̆͋͂͒̏̿͌ͮͧ̽͜҉̣̥͙ͅw̛͔̻̺͖͚̰̳͉͚͂͐ͮ͊̃̉̀͌ͬ͗ͩͬ͊͌͊ͧͮͯ̚͟͠͠l̴̸̡̮̱͇͈͖̭̬͖͓̼̓̍̽̿̎̂ͧ͋̽͘͘é̓̇̾̍̀͌̑̚̚͏̭̲̦̞̫̹̰̀͠d̊̍͐̇̀̌̋̈̾̈́̓̊ͨ͑͞͏͉͉͚̼͔͙͍͓͔̙͇͔g̴̴̨̪͚͎͖̜̦̙̦̭ͮ̐ͤ̍ͯ̐ͬ̿̇͟ͅĕ̴̜͍̥̹̞͙̰̫͍͙̮̺͕̙͖̿̔̎́̓̔͐̏̊̑̾̑̀̎̉̚̕

fun fact:
many important scientist where lonely, single and virgins
without them, we'd be technilogically far behind
like newton, mendels,leibniz,..

How do you get that far in life and not get laid? Shit man.

Yeah but Einstein got mad poontang.

yea, but Einstein was fgt

I used to get laid back in college but I've slowly managed to basically re-virginize myself as I got older

Einstein was married, had a mistress a couple kids, even though he was autistic.

27. Definitely going to die alone before I'm 30.

I could fuck the girl of a "friend" who made false rumours about me. I see the way she always looks at me, and always wants to hold hands and flirt when he isnt there. Should I go for it?

i think einstein didn't get laid before like 25

heh all these lame excuses here, makes me feel even worse for you guys

why is being a virgin bad?

I am going to be a wizard next month. Not that I keep failing to get my girlfriend(if I had one)to have sex with me, but I am just not interested in a relationship. I just can't be bothered. There are a couple of girls who tried to introduce themselves to me, but I told them to go away. In this pace I'll be the greatest wizard there ever is. The "virgin for life"

my power is rising

Im going to tell everyone something. I was virgin until 26. When I stopped to search a gf, suddently i knew a nice french girl and right now we re engaged. So plz. Everyone here are young. Enjoy that. After when you arent specting that, you will know someone who make you happy :)

Awful at talking to girls in a social setting and I would rate myself a 4/10. Also my only interest is videogames.

Ask jesus first

I was 23 when I lost my virginity... you dont know what youre missing. it also it doesnt really matter, if you dont care about it, your life wont be less important without sex, but it feels good man.

dunno. just male testosteron makes me feel like it's a BIG DEAL. I overthink my sexual experience almost daily, and compare it with what my friends accomplice. I feel jealous over the friends that fuck all the girls I fap over like crazy.

Good question actually. Why does it even matter. fuck

19 had 2 girls twerk on me while in high school and another rub her ass on me accidentally then laugh about it and she told me "sorry but you probably liked that anyway"
im too fucking weird to be able to talk to girls and i feel like a failure

>19
But I have made out and gotten up to 2nd base. Will I lose some wizard powers?

i'm an embryo

Ah you're one of those guys

Sorry guys you don't become a wizard after 30.
32yo here.

im 23 now but i lost my virginity at 20. stop focussing on it so much.

right?
something other:
are we really that underdeveloped that we need to act like animals?
i mean, animals live only to have children and to ensure that the next generation is able to survive

but aren't we developed enough to break out of that pattern of behavior?
i mean, you can do whatever you want, if you like it and it doesn't break the law

but why does society wants us to act like animals?
is it really negative to break out of the natural pattern for underdeveloped animals?

How?I'm in 30's and still dry.

What kind of sorcery can you cast?

>Aura of supreme Defence
>all female champions can't attack him and run away

just biology I guess. If girls just fuck whoever they want they are sluts. So they need to be picky (or just don't care). Sometimes I wish I was gay. They just fuck everyone and nobody cares. Every gay person I know has had at least 10 sexual partners, some 40+.

No special powers, except the one where I'm completely ignored by women.

I'm not bad looking, and I don't have a bad personality. But in my 33 years no one has ever expressed interest in me.

Thats what condoms are for. "having kids" lol get a load of this guy.

Seriously though, if this is what you really believe, then more power to you, user, but if this is just you rationalizing your virginity, dont. Just dont stress about it. It really is no big deal.

You must be a pretty nice guy

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

I'm told that I am. Friend-zoned, chronically.

>friendzone
There is no such thing, user. The friendzone is a beautiful illusion that men put themselves in because they are unable to get women, so they say they've been "put in the friendzone". The reality of it is that you never made any form of sign that you were interested in a romantic relationship. When women first meet guys (at least most of the time), they are curious to see where the relationship is heading. And if you never make a move, they will settle with being your friend because they assume that's what you want as well.

The friendzone is you beautiful illusion, but the mere fact that you belive in such a concept, is more than half the reason why you cant build any meaningful relationship with women.

so, we just follow the chemical reactions thst are happening in our brain, doesn't that make us a slave of our own subconcoisness (i know it's edgy, but here i'm user)

also, ever thought of prostitution? i mean nit just buyibg, also selling?

There is some truth to this.

Friend-zone isn't the right word for it then. I don't have friends who are women. What I meant, I suppose, is something more akin to acquaintance.

21 same thing plus socially retarded, ugly, anxious

to get pregnant can sometimes be really hard, condoms are in some way lowering the chance to nearly 0

also trips believe it or not, thats what i think
i'm just a normal european, if i wanted to, i could have been laid by a 1/10 or by a prostitute, but i don't want to

and i also think it's not a big deal

Also, do women *never* make the first move?

I've known a lot of women.

so stealth?
you could be a ninja
and rob feminist banks because the women wont see u omg

did you really just compare this cesspool with those people?

They do, but often it is very subtle, and like the virginfest this thread is, I doubt anyone would notice it.

It was pretty awesome

To be honest, I have some concern that I have high-functioning autism. Subtle things like flirting probably fly by me.

Thus, I'll probably die a virgin.

Fucked a couple of girls when I was 18, but not since. I'm 20 now, I'm wondering how long of a dry spell I must have to reclaim my virginity

Theyre subtle, but dont expect them to admit it. Not once. They will say they were pretty explicit about shit. Theres no winning this one. You either notice it, or you were an idiot for not noticing. The best way to go about it is trying and failing. Do this enough and youll learn. Rejection is not the end of the world, is a chance to learn. Learn from every rejection.

Visiting my long distance girl in 1 month so breaking the 4 month old spell
4 months is a long fucking period of me trying to be a good boi and turn down other women (mostly drunk ones) but soon it pays off

>Not having a waifu

>Liking 3d women

This triggers me.

>tfw you get anxious and don't know what to talk about with at least a mildly attractive girl

I'm 19.
Never had a GF.
Rarely talk to girls.
I'm afraid I'm gonna be a wizard soon :(

I literally can't read what you just wrote. Too much Zalgo.

does it count if you have lucid dream sex with 2d waifu? it should

Ok, looks like a lot of you need some help.
Answering questions for the next 10min and share my experiences and what I have learned so far

Credentials:
have had 4 relationship
Currently in a relationship with a literal 10/10 girl
Have many female friends as well some of which I had to "friendzone"
Now Im not a casanova or even an expert but considering this thread.....

How do you strike up a conversation with a girl? I don't know what to talk about

I'm 21, girls think I'm charming and fun but I just couldn't give a fuck since now.
Last year a 7/10 face 10/10 ass slut asked me to come in her apartment so I did, we started drinking some beers and talking about our lives etc, then she turned on the music and asked me to dance with her, so I came behind her and she started rolling her ass over my dick but I just couldn't give a fuck, wasn't even hard/trying. Grill was a pure slut, all I had to do was to show her the d. But didn't.
I'm realizing what I've missed now and I'll never miss such occasion.

How to know if a grill want the d? I'm really bad at seeing these things.

23 here. I'm going to die a virgin aren't I?

This is more sort of a state of well being and confidence rather than a trick you learn.
The things you should look at:
Practice socializing, just talking to girls, any really and try to draw and conclude from that
Work on confidence and just not give a shit if you ever get any kind of negative feedback, basically dont give a shit
A good practice is to try to strike up random conversation with random girls in your everyday life.
and last but not least it will take some time to get where you want but these things.
Confidence comes with experience as well so buckle up and man up

A way I have found to show girls that you like them, is giving them compliments about their looks. Nothing over the top. Saying they have a hot body would instantly make you the weird guy, but features like her hands, her hair, her nose ect. Of course not out of the blue, that would be weird too, but do it subtly, find a way to add it into the conversation.

41 here.
I'm not.

Usually it's not that hard to spot
Just see how she's interacting with you and compare it to some girl you absolutely know wants nothing from you
The subtle sings are all over but again with experience you will be able to recognize more more

The tone of her voice?
Does she ever touch you anywhere while shes talking to you?
You can try to catch her looking at you off guard and even on guard she can just give you that "look" and you know it's unmistakable

Thanks man

Thanks user, i'm going to see that 6/10 facebook girl in few days, I know she loves me but I don't. I just want to fuck her and bb. I'll do my best

Are you me? I'm also 25, turning 26 in january. The closest thing I've ever done was to take a girl to the movies but no kisses or anything, I was in college, now I finished grad school and have a normal job but still no gf, I'll die alone.

Yep 26 here you sound just like me

You fap over women you know in real life? thats vanilla as fuck fam

I don't really like women. They're boring.

what happens if you lose your virginity after you become a wizard?