twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>目黒
a fucking posh

we are already developed

use a rechargable card like Pasmo or Suica

>that quality
looks like an airplane ticket.

What's your favorite?

They're pretty big, but for some regional trains you can choose smaller tickets. Also you can buy tickets online and print them or just leave them on your phone and shows it to the ticket guy. But I guess it's the case in a lot of country tho'

This, those cards are bloody fantastic.

what are those round things?

Seoul

They are tickets. You have to return it to exit the station.

We use oyster cards

I have a question
Isn't that where the one bitch was run over and if you hear about her curse she turns up in your bathroom and kills you with scissors unless you answer a series of questions correctly?

this lad

the bottle cap looks adorable.

People just use their phone. I can't remember the last time I saw a physical ticket.

Daejeon

>you can buy tickets online and print them or just leave them on your phone and shows it to the ticket guy.

we've no such futuristic systems which only chess players seem to be able to handle.

these are ours

used to commute by train for like a year and saved all of mine. Got about 5 of them per day - collection receipt ticket, outbound ticket, outbound seat reservation ticket, inbound ticket and inbound seat reservation ticket

we don't even have train tickets anymore.
we can also use printed paper with a QR code as 'ticket', do other countries have that as well?

yeah we got the phone thing a little while ago, i rarely use it though

Well only people who shows their true values on the battlefield can used that system

there is no train near me or at least i never make the trip out to get a ticket, i live pretty rural

ours very similar to this one
i like it, simple

It's 2017, i just use the app.

Yes here too. Buy a real ticket is still the most common.

Pic related is the ticket I use most. I can ride any local bus, tram, light rail, commuter train, regional train or regional express train in the whole state and on small portions beyond the border with this ticket.

how expensive are trains where you live lads? leftists here always tell us our trains are the most expensive and worst in europe because they want to nationalise the railways

It works in conjunction with this thing, which is also used for the university library, printers and food court.

We have electronic cards in sydney.

this seems like a good idea, how much does it cost?

public transport is pretty decentralised here especially busses and trams so don't think we have anything like this

in my city you used to be able to use your bus pass on the tram but they discontinued which is annoying

>our trains are the most expensive and worst in europe
they are, because we choose to subsidise trains a lot less than european countries

>be Brit
>carry an Oyster thing
>colored like a dolphin

why do Brazilians take trains with credit cards?

>yanks amazed by simple technology

I also often buy tickets similar to this one.
It varies a lot. There are tons of different transport authorities and ticketing zones which have their own prices, then places that aren't part of any local linked transport system. Prices also vary across state borders and depending on your mode of transportation. The least expensive train ride I can think of would be around 2.50 € within a city. A long-distance trip including high speed train (ICE) can cost up to 200 €.
Hard to say because it is (almost) mandatory for all students of the university. But it is extremely cheap. I'd say around 250 € for six months.

???

kinda regular in the whole cunt

>credit cards?
they are electronic cards, mate. don't you guys have electronic payment systems over there?

I find them pretty expensive, but there's a lot of tariff reduction for young people, soldiers, old people, family, people who take the train every day, if you're not on rush hour, etc...

Also I barely take the trainsince i've got a car so I can't really tell.

Pic related is ticket price if I want to do a Paris-Marseille today

ours are so never look nice like them.

*ticket price without any reductions

That is faster and cheaper than trains in Germany.

Also if you got a large family the first one will cost you 29€, same if you're a soldier

>ticket
>not using superior ic card
kys faggot

Is it true that you don't have to even tap the gate with train card when you enter the platform of railway or underground in South Korea? I heard that the sensor devices at the gates automatically scan the train cards of the passengers there.

youtu.be/NrmMk1Myrxc
like this?

I don't know. I can't play videos on my phone. Sorry. And thanks ;(

That's bull, you have to swipe it at the sensor.

But you don't have to take it out of your wallet/purse and most people use credit/debit cards instead of e-ticket cards these days.

There's dedicated train/bus cards but there's no point since I can tap my bank card instead.

Tickets are for plebs and carfags.

Thanks for the explanation lad.

I like to collect my expired paper tickets. And most probably I'd just break my card in a few weeks if I'd have to use one.