Yet more meme evidence that the earth is flat

Yet more meme evidence that the earth is flat .
Check and mate globetards

That is the stupidest shit I've ever read.
Learn physics, any amount will do.
Look up velocity or some shit.

holy shit do people actually use this as an argument

no because solar wind

outside of this bait they really do.

but if earth really traveled through space why havent we found the end of space yet

blah blah evolution blah blah that pilot passes out at the 2nd pic PLUS 9gs.. OP a fag

/thread

also if earth really spinned at 1000mph why arent we all walking around the earth dizzy all the time because of the spinning

Back to your bridge troll.

The earth is not spinning at 67000 mph.
If it were I would never be able to light my cigarettes outdoors ........the flame would blow out.....

Every day we stray further from the light.

Seems legit

relativity motherfucker

For fuck's sake all you have to do is Google "relativity theory explained for kids".

Shill lies

Well basically we evolved at a stable gravitational force for which we are adapted. You still are imparted the rotational force of the earth spinning but it was never that great to begin with. Imagine a rotational circle with a radius of 4000 miles with a time of 24 hours vs a circle with a 1 mile radius and a time of 30 seconds. Now make them the same speed and kys doing the latter

uwotm8?

>HURDUR WHAT IS ACCELERATION VS SPEED

Fucking retard. Velocity and acceleration are different. please just kys. your wasting our resources

to all the flat earthers

Explain how the coriolis effect would work if the earth is flat

Make sure you adjust for it, Price

ok so even though this is OBVIOUS BAIT.
it doesn't even make any sense in relation to a flat earth argument. Cause even if the world was flat ( which it most obviously isnt) would it not spin anyway like a record. So its like saying. the color of the sky is blue. and water is also blue. so therefore this is solid evidence that OP has Aids. Prove me wrong