Would you rather date

Would you rather date

A) A sociopathic white nationalist who laughs about the holocaust, fire bombed several black churches and plans on poison gassing a native American reservation just for kicks (but looks like pic related).

Or

B) A black girl

strawpoll.me/11831421/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
strawpoll.me/11831421/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

Gimme dat black beauty!

OP is basically asking:

Would you rather date

A) The ideal,dream girl for Sup Forums

B) A filthy dindu nuffin nigger

>Beauty

Posts some bald bitch

A. I like a girl with ambition.

If you don't date niggers, you racis.

Can always talk the white girl out of being a criminal, can't talk the black girl out of being black

Once you go black

White is right. Niggers are gold-diggers.

- You die, and never come back.

I wanna bury my tongue in that black ass.

how does B even have votes?

Black and white, look so good together!

The black girl, duh. White women are whore's they don't know their place

Screw racism! Fuck hot black girls!

the fact that the black girl has even one single point proves that Hitler was right

>your waifu is shit man

I like my girls clean, well kept, and smelling good. So, white.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

thatsfuckingross.jpg

Does the black girl support BLM? Or are we comparing cats and dogs?

are they both qties?

black girl in a fuckin heartbeat

>implying BLM is anything like white nationlism

we're comparing a human being and an animal who just came out of the jungle less than 3 centuries ago

Look, we both know that white people are horrible savages, and one of the worst things to happen to the humanity in general, but that doesn't make them animals.

Nah, it's all an uneven comparison. Because only whitey is racis. Black girls, not racis at all, never ever never never ever. Only white is racis.

>implying it isn't

Looks like the hoe you haven't unlocked yet

It's worse than white nationalism. White nationalists aren't backed by billionaires like George Soros.

im guessing this is a question for black guys.

Please prove your point here. All lives matter? No?

Crapmaster =P

I'm glad you can acknowledge that Donald Trump is lying about being a billionaire.

Yes that's exactly what I'm implying.

BLM states: Black lives matter. Specifically, black lives matter as much as everyone else's lives and they deserve as much respect as anyone else.

White nationalism states: We own this country and we don't like people who aren't like us, looks or otherwise. Kindly see yourselves out.

Totally different movements.

A

Neither are fucking flat earthers.. money doesn't inherently make a thing evil.

a definitely a

Not really. It's a question for everyone.

I'm white and I'd rather date A than B but if I were nonwhite and A was still willing to date me, I realize I'd probably still choose her over B.

ALL LIVES MATTER, you racist piece of shit.

Sure, that's true. But when you're being treated like shit and you say "Hey I shouldn't be treated like shit!", it's kind of missing then point when someone replies "NOBODY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE SHIT" and then does nothing about the issue.

So yeah, all lives matter, but we need to do something because it doesn't *seem* like black likes matter in this society.

Of course he's full of shit. He's a character actor who took a publicity stunt too far.

>money doesn't inherently make a thing evil.
I agree with this. It's the black nationalist streak of BLM that make it horrible; money just makes it bigger and more dangerous.

>implying 100% of , where is not defined as "people who do or are ", does or is
Someone failed statistics.

I'm not going to lie and say that people don't do stupid shit at BLM rallies, but they don't do those things at many of them, and it certainly is NOT what the movements about.

The nazi every day

What's wrong with his foot? Wtf

op doesnt relize that 8 years of this type of bullshit is why white nationalism is growing

Because we are all equal, right? Most white people I know are scared of blacks. And I can't blame them. BLM screaming kill the pigs in our streets don't make for - all is equal, it makes everything a lot worse. From my own community; If you are not a banger, you are an uncle Tom. So fuck you, and your retarded racist rhetoric.

I rather be called racist than date a nigger

even nigger males won't date female niggers!

funny how you think BLM are any different then white nationalists,there the same thing.only there followers are a different skin color

Holy shit, I never noticed that... Time for the crop tool.

What's wrong with A?

True dat.

>strawpoll.me/11831421/r

>people voting nigger

This must have also been posted on leddit

A sounds fun

Hes a deformed white male, he would have been euthanized by the third Reich.

>rape
>kill
>rape
>shoot
>rape
>rape

BLM at its finest.

/thread

When you post aggressive racist shit like this, no wonder we cannot co-exist. I'm black and I detest shit like this. And I in no way blame whites for being scared of niggers.

Nope. But there are some reddit tier faggots on /r9k/