What would you do if someone raped your sister?

what would you do if someone raped your sister?

I honestly wouldn't care. I might even privately laugh about it.

I don't like my sister.

What else would I do? You expect me to take direct action myself? I don't think so.

Holy shit. My answer would have been exactly this. Thanks for saving me the keystrokes.

I'd jack off his dick every night while thinking about the day when he drugged and raped my sister.

Good times

Rape him back.

I'd probably apologize to her after and go back to my room.

I'd do it again

Happened twice. I was a little kid & didn't find out till years later. If i knew who they were i would kill them.

Hire a group of niggers to corner him in a dark alley and forcefully gangrape him for hours in as brutal of a way possible. I would also ask the niggers to take a video which I could send to his friends/family

She's is only 7 and I don't think any pedophiles live around here, so I think she is safe

Beat him up and stab him to death slowly.

Fine...

and what's the deal with airline food?

no you fucking wouldn't you little bitch. i bet i could rape her in front of you and you would just run off and call the cops

rape the rapist of coarse

Find him and shoot him in his sleep

I don't have a sister, but if someone rape my mother, my daugher (when i will get one), my sister (if i had one) or one of my friend, I kill him after torturing him.

if he is someone of my family (brothers or dad) i just kill him

wouldnt bother me much, didnt even know i had a sister until she got raped

kek

Ask if they took pics

join him

/thread

kill?

only a beta or autist wouldn't.

>group of niggers

they would probably gang rape your sister instead

Beat the ever-living-shit out of them... Kill them if I thought I could get away with it.

I'd smash his balls up so badly that he won't be able to reproduce, then shove nails up his ass while he's unconscious.