Ask a time traveler from the year 2042 anything

Ask a time traveler from the year 2042 anything.

What is the state of Sup Forums in the future, i wanna know if its worth sticking around

Who is the president of the USA ?

Sup Forums in general ceases to exist in February of 2022, it is moved to other domains and exists in what is known as Node 4. While not exactly Sup Forums or Sup Forums, it is considered the spiritual successor.

The USA doesn't exist in 2042. It merges into something different by 2033. I cannot tell you exactly what, trying to avoid a paradox.

And is node4 anything like the old Sup Forums (like 2006 Sup Forums)?

Node 4 is the general term used for the non-government controlled internet in my time. But yes, I'd say it's more akin to Sup Forums and various IRC channels in 2042. But by 2022, it's basically dead. Node 4 begins in roughly 2033.

Do they have better memes

Any big tech revolutions?

have we somehow diffused the fashion industry yet? theyre wasting valuable resources

Any companies I should invest in?

Like you've always dreamed on user.
Well, Apple is no more, that's all I'll say, sell your stock by 2026 in June..
No one has time for the fashion industry in 2042. :(

Do you still check em?

i need the winning power ball numbers for 12/10 2016 this saturday

How do you get access is it surface web, is tor still a thing?

kek

Have you got any future memes with you that we can chuckle at?

It's a technology based off of neural networks in 2042. The remaining hard wired connections are policed too heavily for anything about Facebook level humor to be allowed.

Tor is still around.

Why did you come back to this time?

Do humans use genetic modification to make a race of superior beings that are better in every way than regular humans?

theyre called the blacks

Solar power everywhere, decentralized grid, every house has batteries. No wires. Internet is different, more P2P alike.

Also Tulsi Gabbard will become your next president, California and Texas secedes, remaining states form a new polieconomic union with Canada called Anglia. I'm from 12070, in 2020 you will add 10k to your current year and call it uct.

OP is fake, don't listen to him.

Does liberalism and whiny tumblr cunts still exist?

I was guessing it doesn't exist lol

Future meme lives on.
Yes.
Yes but they've been marginalized, thankfully.
I'm looking for someone.

this man just broke the meta

Wait so you just think 'node4' and shit pops up?

>]
Did Elon Musk send us to Mars? Has Half life 3 been confirmed yet??????

>Yes but they've been marginalized, thankfully

*quickly redirects attention to file name, then chcuckles, thining about the undoubted self cuck

You wear a device on you and then think of where you want to be on the web and there you are. Think of it like doing your online actions, from scrolling to typing, but just in your head, as you would a habit.
Musk and others did yes.

Half Life 3 was fan made and then sued into oblivion, still no official Half Life 3.

:)

Name of the biggest Private Military Company ?

Who won the global war of the years to come ?

World war 3 is still near our timeline?

In 2042 the largest and most powerful PMC is The Eurasian Collective MP.

WW3 will happen in the next 25 years. Slow build up.

what became of the smash melee community

world penis size

when will the shitty ads at the bottom of the page go away, and why do time travelers always seem to know everything

So what would be the main site like Sup Forums?

https3://directnode4.irchan.ser

That's as close as you'll get to the Sup Forums of 2026.

Did Daft Punk ever tour again?

Where should I live in the future? Any particularly safe/not shitty places?

Russia, not in a big city, some of the older, built up, huge oil towns in Russia would be the safest/most healthy places by 2042.

Who wins WW3?

It's on-going, so no victor yet, but the PMC's seem to be winning.. :/

Is there any plentiful resource today that becomes valuable in the future?

Gonna hedge billions on the PMC market, change the future, become real life Jonathan Irons.

was america made great again? before it merged?

Clean water by 2037.
Definitely from an economic perspective, few countries want anything to do with America by 2020. There is a brief Russia-USA alliance from 2018 to 2030.

How does Donald Trump do as president?

give lottery numbers and make us rich. this is how we gonna believe u mr roleplayer no 204502402

sucking dicks for attention. as usual

Fantastic from a economic and monetary standpoint.
Terrible from a foreign policy standpoint, although many other names get their own Trump by 2018.

Nations*

Roleplayer as it is, some of his geopolitical predictions are on point with the general intelligence community and other places. Specially on war.

Honestly can't wait

The 2020's politically are dominated by another period of isolationism, so countries flourish for a great while.

Why do your memes suck?

I don't expected american and european PMC's to accept world peace and isolationism that easily.

Guns, what about guns ?

Who are you looking for?

Whats the next big thing!

There is by no means worlds peace in the 2020's, just not wars between countries. More like wars between organizations and some corporations.

Yer guns are safe until about 2036

is america still inclined to liberalism until it dissolves

America incorporates into a larger union, but it's not a country.
America is mostly a populist style country by about 2032.

Predicted corporate warfare this year, glad I am right.

What about books, which ones I should be on the look out for.

Do we have technology that makes virtual reality indistinguishable from actual reality yet?

Do I fuck Ivanka Trump?

Yes, this will be readily accessible by 2022.

Cool. Only 8 more years. It'll probably be expensive as fuck though.

how well does the nintendo switch do, and do they make a new console after it? if so, wuts the name of the new console?

also, has mobile gaming consumed the market? pls say no

Do you know the reference to this?

Lol yes, it's teleportation dad meme. Please be careful about using this meme in this time frame.

How does the Nintendo switch turn out. Also does is get a smash 5

Very well, not as commercially successful as the Wii or PS2, but it does fine.

And yes there will be a Smash for it.

is it completely new, or just an update to one of the existing games in the series

From my understanding (not a huge Smash fan), it's a new game, not a remake.

Did Pewdiepie delete his channel?

He committed Sudoku.

kek
probably isnt even the real op anymore
op come back pls