Going to take 450 ug lsd on saturday. i will probably just chill in my room and listen to music...

going to take 450 ug lsd on saturday. i will probably just chill in my room and listen to music. or i might go to the park. If i do just listen to music i would appreciate some recommendations.

Im thinking about listening to this on the comeup. hopefully it sets the tone for a good trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XPbq41D6lg
youtube.com/watch?v=NJVfMKBdNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=6U2mO2Yspsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WfV7hNPaP78&list=PLDE6874E48524BA11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Astonishing

ur a real funny guy

Ween - Quebec

Do you like funk?

not really. my favorite genres are techno and ambient

Death Grips - Government Plates

dude Gas lmao
But no seriously listen to shit like Global Communication, 2 8 1 4 and Liumin that's some good trip music

youtube.com/watch?v=6XPbq41D6lg

already love all three of those (well not a huge fan of GC but). would love some more recommendations in that vein.

might go all-in and just smash elseq 1-5 but i dont think i would make it out alive

listen to this big boy

looks solid my dude i might check it out

The Orb - Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972
KLF - Chill Out
Steve Roach - Dreamtime Return
William Basinski - A Shadow in Time

Uhh, just what I listened to the last couple of days

I've never done lsd but that seems like a lot purely based off what I've read online. Is it?

yeah it is.. i need to figure some things out..

love all of those artists. the orb is a good shout. havent heard basinski's new one though, what do you think of it?

Ok OP I've found the thing for you to listen to
Pinkcourtesyphone-Foley Folly Folio

honestly great trip album

Underrated trip album

Basilar work as always
Basinski is a wizard
Check it out

Anything you enjoy will be enhanced greatly. Maybe get one or two albums you haven't listened to yet that you want to check out, but I would say mostly hit all your favorites.

will do my dude

thats true in my experience. honestly ive been thinking and im probably just going to go outside with no music for this one, at least at the beginning. i think i could use the quiet...

For those of us wanting to listen to funk when tripping, what were the recs?

Try Flying Saucer Attack's S/T, Beat by The Bowery Electric, and my personal favorite lsd pick, Evening Star by Fripp/Eno

Also IMO Avec Laudenum and Per Aspera Ad Astra are more suited for comeups
can't prove it but I just get the sensation SotL's 2000s work is really geared more towards actual meditation than trips

Cymande s/t
Shuggie Otis-Inspiration Information
Funkadelic s/t
Baby Huey-The Living Legend: The Baby Huey Story

The Smile Sessions Box Set with 139 songs

Cheers, heard them all except for Cymande but if they're all similar quality I look forward to it. Thanks for the recs.

Have one more rec for the road
Complete On the Corner Sessions from Miles Davis and also listen to Dark Magus from Miles

Geogaddi by BOC

These should do you good

youtube.com/watch?v=NJVfMKBdNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=6U2mO2Yspsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WfV7hNPaP78&list=PLDE6874E48524BA11

Puscifer _conditions of my parole
Puscifer _money shot