I can't sleep, this shit really bothering me

I can't sleep, this shit really bothering me,.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/16/fan-who-murdered-christina-grimmie-was-obsessed-with-voice-singer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was just memes, that's all it was. just memes.

Try having a cheeky little wank

this site is fucking with you bad

this a cringe thread?

fucking lavren's apparently filed a restraining order against me and I feel guilty that I caused her that much problems and how much it can fuck up my life, Employment, everything.

>don't say you like her
>don't suddenly plan a trip to NYC (brooklyn area)
>don't meme for 3 years straight when people have told you she lurks
You did it, you were told and you still did it. The NYC thing and that one comment in a thread was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for her.

I can't go to a fucking moped rally? I've been wanting to get to one there for years, I even wanted to move there in my teens-early twenties when I gave up on that goal. Now that I'm making good money, I have the chance to go to a rally there. If this is real, she let her own paranoia get the best of her because I've said many fucking times before that none of this is real and I have never (in my knowledge) done anything what so ever to her than fuck around in the threads.

it's not like it's next week, it's in fucking july, and who knows if I ever make it there. Just something I always wanted to do. I'll still go either way.

i still can't tell if brandon is for real or just a talented shitposter

Wait what

What the fuck did I miss?

It's just really convenient brandon. even if you're honest you can see why people are second guessing your intentions

>fucking lavren's apparently filed a restraining order against me
wtf? story time.

The funniest thing is that I've never even heard Chvrches or heard anyone mention them outside of Sup Forums. It's fucking hilarious to see all this drama go down centered around a literally who

its some baseless claim he's freaking out about because for some fucking reason he's taking it seriously. taking things seriously, on Sup Forums

Can i get a quick rundown on this story?

I'm freaking out because f what it can do to my life. Things are finally looking up and the thought of it possibly being real is fucking with me bad

Did you say....quick?

Did you even read what you just responded to?

not that quick nigger

that's literally it someone said she filed a restraining order against her and he just freaked out.

Considering how he just responded with this it's quite clear he is shitposting. And it's not even good shitposting.

overly emotional from alcohol withdrawl. explains everything.

wait the hoe from chvrches lurks here

didn't someone say a few days ago that bowie used to lurk here too

I've been posting in chart threads here for years and I never knew this shit

it's another baseless claim. 7kt, the other guy said that she had unblocked him on twitter, he made some post here and she blocked him again. that's why people think she posts here
even though there's no actual proof

and what does brandon have to do with this? I've just seen goofy posts by him and that's it

so what you're saying is that if we all get really creepy and then post our twitter handles, we can find out

probably not because i personally don't belive she posts here
there was even a couple threads made about the band garbage (apparently her fav band from what brandon said, not like you can't find that info on the web) and people were saying "fuck off lavren" even though I bet she has more going on then to fuck around on Sup Forums

Has she contacted you? Has a court contacted you? Has a lawyer contacted you? Have the police contacted you?

If the answer to all of those questions is "no," then you're probably being anxious for no reason. Either way, you should drop your trip, unfollow her on Twitter, and stop talking about her online. If you like her music, then listen to it, go to her shows, buy merch, whatever, just keep it to yourself. sage

hasn't even been a day yet anything can happen but I hope it wont
he can't go to shows because he "rumour has it" has been banned from shows for his part in the leave a trace trolling.

Brandon = Mark David Chapman

RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE LAVREN

don't say shit like that that's why he got so paranoid in the first place

fuck off dude is obviously a crazy person

PLEASE DON'T BECOME THE NEXT CHRISTINA GRIMMIE LAVREN

>Christina Grimmie's killer thought they were getting married
nypost.com/2016/06/16/fan-who-murdered-christina-grimmie-was-obsessed-with-voice-singer/

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE?

CALL THE POLICE LAVREN

SAVE YOURSELF

just stop faggot

>t. Brandon
pic related

JUST

no
how many times has he said he's had no intentions of harming her and it's all a joke? this guy was just a fucking psycho

what is this thread about

>t. Brandon
pic related
you should be committed to a mental institution for your own good dude

brandon freaking out over nothing because he's going through alcohol withdrawal. someone said that she filed a restraining order against him and he freaked out thinking how bad it was going to fuck up his life that's it

Damn, is that actually him?

yes

brandon I feel sorry for you dude but lavren shouldn't have to die because you're insane

he's probably just going through withdrawal like I said it causes pretty bad mood swings.

nothing's going to happen to lauren
stop being a faggot and fucking with this guy montie

Jesus Christ

pic related

this is where this is all headed and we all know it

Yeah that's it I'm done posting here, from beign called a pedophile for no reason to me wanting to kill lauren. You're fucked montie.If you want to be popular and liked here you can fucking have it man. Just leave me alone please.

No it's not.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>t. Ricardo Lopez
pic related

it's you brandon

Lol, the pic is actually you. Also, I'm guess I'm not caught up on tripfag news. Why are you saying the person posting is Montie?

what are you after him so hard for?
Brandon stop posting here man this guy wont stop until he's done serious damage to you just leave

Because he's the one who has always been after me and has said shit like this. I don't understand it or why he does it, why he hates me, and why he wants to ruin my life. Everything's going so well for me right now and I don't want any more problems because of him.

Got that serial/cereal killer look. Meaning, in one breath you'd kill a person and in the next you'd down a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

He does not. He looks like some regular person.

it's too late brandon, I've already been in contact with chvrches management
I'm sorry you just went too far this time
whatever happens next will be up to the proper authorities

Montie is a faggot

You are a faggot

kys

kys

kek

Okay, you can turn your trip back on now, Brandon.

Montie's a bigger faggot for trying to ruin this guys life for no reason other than his fuckign stupid Sup Forums lore
Stop posting here brandon.

Brandon is my favourite Sup Forums meme

why the fuck would you do something like that? what the fuck is wrong with you montie?

I'm just trying to keep lavren from getting killed by some crazy person like christina grimmies did
I'm sorry but I just can't let that happen brandon

man I don't want to go to jail for nothing
why? what do you have against me? why would you do something like that?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

you'll probably be detained for your own safety and lavrens safety after a psychological evaluation
this is for your own good man
I'm sorry it has come to this

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING WITH YOU GO TO BED

brandon dont pretend you aren't wasted ok
dont even pretend

Why not just browse Sup Forums like a normal person and leave this person alone? You like to make fun and act like these threads are ironic when you know what you are doing is more than that and you have something of a problem.

I'm not wasted, Im sober and scared that I'm going to get in trouble for things I haven't done and dont want to do.

he doesn't fuck with anyone or bother lauren that's why i want him just to calm down and go to bed

i can never tell if you self awarely do this shit or if you're a true autist that pretends he's joking

where did ur trip go ricardo lopez aka the bork stalker

I don't bother montie, or do I do the same to lauren. I just want to know why he always has it out for me and I don't get it. I just don't want problems. I have a great job, getting a car soon, things are looking up for me and I don't need this in my life right now.

Well look who we have here: Brandon's mommy.

>Brandon's mommy.

the period was a good touch LOL

That was in no way a response to my question

he fucking is joking
montie just doesnt want him to be so he can have something against him. he has this vendetta for brandon that's came out of nowhere

I'm not bothering Montie or Lauren. That's why I don't understand what's going on.

Explain this to me, what relationship do Brandon and Montie have/had?

ok first of all how did u get the idea lauren has a restraining order against u

wuts ur opinin bork

Ricardo probably thought the same in the early stages

There's been none, that's why I'm not getting why he'll talk shit to me, drop trip, then talk shit to me more. He's always been after me and I don't get what I did wrong to the guy.
Someone said it in another chvrches threads
Why do you keep on with this? I'm not obsessed with her. I think she's cute and like the music, what's wrong with that?

>Someone said it in another chvrches threads

what made you believe it?

>Why do you keep on with this? I'm not obsessed with her. I think she's cute and like the music, what's wrong with that?

he's kidding idiot

i rememememer you

>I'm not obsessed with her.
Mate, you post about her OBSESSIVELY

DONT DO IT BRANDON

so someone just said it? If I told you bigfoot was real you'd believe me? that means nothing brandon.
it's for attention when I'm off from work, bored and sitting around the house with little to do. I find these threads entertaining in a vain way because I can spin them in a way where I'm talked about. Not just cool with people saying I want to kill her and all that it's so fucked up.
I'll never do it, I have no intentions of harming her or the people she cares about.

you've been up all night doing this
you're letting people get under your skin because they know how to fuck with you since you've exposed what triggers you. I don't blame you at all for being defencive, being called a pedophile and that your going to kill lauren I can see why youre so defencive. I just think you really need a break from here. or youre just fucking with us and fuck you then.

>so someone just said it? If I told you bigfoot was real you'd believe me? that means nothing brandon.

huhhhh

genius

>WE'LL BE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN LAVREN

stop spelling it fucking defencive

>g-good bye everyone...

It's not, Brandon. No one does this for attention that amount of times you do it. This is not NORMAL.

lighten up you're on Sup Forums

how long have you been here? he does exactly what he said