Cuck/wwyd thread. Anons post their girlfriends/wives/girls they know and other anons say how they would fuck them...

Cuck/wwyd thread. Anons post their girlfriends/wives/girls they know and other anons say how they would fuck them, the more brutal the better. Only replies get replies. Leave their social media or something for bonus points.

My wife.

more?

Pic of face?

Who wants to suffocate in her ass? Lol

How old?

Same panties? WWYD Sup Forums

We have talked about her fucking someone else but haven't done it yet...

I would tear that bikini off and tease every inch of her body with my tounge until her pussy was soaked and throbbing

>reply for reply
>nobody replies
>basically just a shitty fb fap thread

Def similar if not the same.

got more?

Moral of the story: Don't make stupid rules because they won't be followed.

Has she agreed to it?

This

Shove her up against that door, one hand on her throat, the other ripping that shirt off freeing her tits. I'd hold her there while I mauled her tits, squeezing the hand around her throats tighter and tighter until she was about to pass out. Finally I'd let go and as she was coughing and wheezing slumped down I'd shove my thick cock down her throat and skull fuck her, banging her head against the door with every thrust. The harder I face fuck her the dizzier she gets until she blacks out. Finally I position her unconscious head between the door jam and fuck her asshole waiting for her to wake up so I can slam the door on her head and cum into her spasming ass
How would you hurt this one?

wwyd??

Yeah she is all for it. She's a little freak

Wow. Was it an awkward conversation at first? Bringing it up is going out on a limb it seems....

wwyd?

Yeah I was already kinda planning on breaking up with her and the idea always turned me on, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It ended up not being that awkward because I was the only other person she has had sex with, so I imagine she must have at least toyed with the idea.

Are you going to be there when she does it?

wife

wwyd to this cutie?

she's perfect guys, she's a submissive pain slut who takes anything I give her. I've been thinking about whoring her out on cam and I think she'd be down for it. Wwyd?

Flip her onto her back, go balls deep and eventually dump my entire load inside her

Pick a few from this pic

wwyd?

girlfriend

Oh definitely. I'm going to be using her too!

I see. It's more complicated with a wife. But should be an interesting experience for you.

My ex, wwyd?

wish my wife would fall for a guy

If she's into it, she's into it. If she's a bit freaky, or has a slutty past, there's decent odds she is. Being married isn't any more complicated.

Source: My wife and I.

Wow, delicious. More.

Would like to tie her arms behind her back, and cum in her repeatedly. I'd put a tampon in her (or a pad if she had one, less absorbant) so that she'd keep the cum in until she got home.

I'd seduce her with a little molly and an oiled massage, massaging her titties and getting her ready for my thick vibrating strapon. I'd clasp her hair tightly and watch her lick her new plaything before scissor-fucking her pussy, rhythmic and deep. Get her to to call my name, her voice intoxicated by lust, before cuddling and massaging her for the rest of the roll

im a grill BTW

I want to cover her face and glasses with cum

Fuck her mouth while I play with her tits. I'd eventually cum in her drink and make her chug the whole thing down.

wwyd to my gf of two years?

fuck yes!

Interesting to know. Thanks. Just a touchy subject.

Wwyd?

omg yes! do tell more

Any better pics of her body?

I would fuck her doggy style while you watch. I would start slowly and then start banging her harder and harder making her tits flop in the wind. I would finish her with a creampie and a fist bump for you.

need to see more butt.

Wwyd

Nice and petite. I'd fuck her standing up right in her driveway in broad daylight, then pull out and shoot all over her face.

those titties thoooo she looks like she leapt out of a well drawn comic book series like!! She's a magnet. I want to lick and bite her hipbones. I want to know her kinks.

me btw

Mmmm sexy legs! More of this beauty please

She has a very nice (everything) butthole, is she trained to fit a cock in there or is rimming all she'll do?

yes sir

Wwyd for more

you saved em! hell yes!

jesus you fine as fuck..

Wwyd

rimming is all..

I would take Angela-Marie out to the club with some friends. We would start with some shots and then move to the dance floor. She would start out only dancing with me, but then after a few shots, I would convince her to start grinding on my buddies. After she loosened up some, we would start getting her in the mood by feeling up her tits and rubbing her pussy through those tight jeans. Finally, we would finish the night by going back to her place and gangbanging her. The next morning she would wake up with cum dripping out of her ass, pussy, and covering her face and tits

Make her lick my balls and rim me. Alternate between the two until I cum in her mouth and she swallows the whole load in appreciation.

Do you have anything revealing?

i would push her over the rail and run away

do you have anything that's not from her public facebook profile?

she looks a lot like a chick i used to date lol
you aren't from texas, are you?

you know her?

no

no, the user just used a publicly accessible fb pic

WWYD?

i would have her ride my cock cowgirl style so i can watch her titties bounce as she penetrates herself with my dick.

What's her fb profile, not gonna contact just curious

cookie.sauve

I'd bend her over the railing and pound that pussy and ass, cum and then throw her over the railing.

I'd make her cum first before trying then. After that, and some eating out/rimming, she should allow light pressure with a finger while I'm fucking her, so I'd stick a finger in a little to get her used to it. This would have to progress a few times, as far as I could every time. After a few times of meeting up and sending her home filled with cum, I'd "slip" and almost thrust my cock into her butthole. If I pushed a little and then realized my "mistake", she might still let me push more, or ask me to.

If she didn't let me then, the next time I'd plainly tell her while doing it that I'm going to try to stick the tip into her butt just to feel it, and that I'll use lots of lube. After she'd gotten used to having all of my cock in her butt, I'd make sure to have her put a plug in before each visit so that I could easier slip into her. I prefer cumming in her pussy, so I'd make it clear that I'd only fuck her ass after I came in her pussy once. I'd like to turn her into my butt slut, but still, she can't leave without cum in her wet hole.

>Select all images with pizza.

I would give her over to a group of guys with downsyndrome to gangbang. they would fill her pussy with cum and give her a tard baby of her own

wwyd to this sexy persian girl?

how do you do that?

google it bro

MODODDDSSA MOOOiipppODSSSS

wwyd to her?