Fluffy thread. Anyone know where I can get in contact with Badmummahfluffah? If anyone remembers who that is, of course

Fluffy thread. Anyone know where I can get in contact with Badmummahfluffah? If anyone remembers who that is, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lScLN
arekeeoo.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANYONE who can get my in contact with Badmummahfluffah will be rewarded. Been trying for a few months.

Can anyone post the last page of the comic this is from? Last thread died before I got to it.

OP here, do you know who made the comic? I dont have the other image, but do you know how many images are there for the comic?

there were like 9 panels

I know the comic, I just dont know the author to find the rest of the panels.

Top kek only oldfags know the dangers of triforcing

I lol somebody saved my bullshit

Holy fuck. Saved.

Paging King Sebastion

boop

Bump

Bump

The artist's name is RingOfFire and I think they up and deleted all their shit off the booru. However, somebody made an archive of their and other artists (like Wolfram Sparks for example) stuff on imgur:

imgur.com/a/lScLN

arekeeoo.imgur.com/

I hope TanTan returns soon, great artist

I really like this style

nicotine when ingested is toxic even to humans, which a little as 1mg can make someone deathly sick even with a dependency.

>Simple nicotine dependence makes them like ordinary people - heroin

I am an ordinary person and I can assure this artist that I am not a heroin.

1/3

2/3

3/3

More of this

Where is the gore

I saw Fluffy threads here some years ago, but I only started on the Fluffy train last weekend. Something strangely relieving about it.
Protip: I work on a farm and would lose my mind with anger if someone hurt one of our animals (even the "food ones"). There is just this major disconnect between a 1,200lb beast that can pick its nose with its tongue, and talking fluffy ponies who throw tantrums and spray "poopies".

Frankly, its made me love our animals so much more because they're NOT like that. Even the faggot geese. They start hissing and I'm like "At least its not 'sorry poopies' or whatever lol". I dont know why people have gotten their panties in a bunch over this.
Normalfag pussies imho.

If he survived his injuries then the only thing left to do is to put him down.

lol

I sometimes read about geese on Sup Forums too and wonder. The ones I got are talkative cowards that only chase chickens a little bit.

Hey, that little yellow piece of shit cheated and engaged his booster rockets.

Also, why aren't they destroying the alicorn abomination?