He's hated?

Should I know whom this faggot is?

who the fuck is that

nope

Underage fags pls go

because its keemstar without the beard

>underage
Kys, retard.

Not checking those dub/trips. You're new here, right?

>People are must be underage for not knowing some faggot youtube movie reviewer
Kill you're self my man

Think ya meant to post this on Sup Forums. They love talking about Spoony and Douge and everybody there.
Spoony used to be great, but he's a shell of his former self now. No new content, posts like a hundred times daily on twitter, but still draws money from the suckers still with him on Patreon.

Take the easy way out
bestaffiliate.club/

yeah. spoony used to be awesome. kind of guy you'd want to sit down and share a beer and game with. he got too full of himself. just look what happened with the whole xcom thing. now he just acts like a conceited jackass 24/7.

Probably comes from the fact he has bipolar disorder or something.

He's had a fallout since Jesuotaku and copes with booze and his dog oreo.

He still streams so he isn't totally dead or begging like Doug. But yeah, he needs more content.

Wow I forgot about this guy. I remember when he was reviewing shit like Final Fantasy VIII and Pumpkin Head. Does he still do that shit? I used to binge watch his stuff when I was off school.

Naw, like user above said he's not really putting out content. Some streams of him playin' vidya and stuff, but no full-blown edited videos.

But yeah, his old FMV Hell videos and stuff are classic.

I wonder if his crazy meds have kinda sapped his creativity, like he lost the spark...

He looks like a jew

>GAS HIM

he looks like the bastard child of Geoff Keighley and ProJared

Sad. His stuff was perfect for binging on.

I remember him talking about having issues sleeping and going to doctors frequently about it.
But he seems to have anger issues and probable depression.