Special effects+pop songs so simple it's cringy. PROVE ME WRONG

Special effects+pop songs so simple it's cringy. PROVE ME WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE96-r9nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA TRIPS OF TRUTH STAY MAD SHOEGAY-S FANS

Most bands drew from the music of My Bloody Valentine as a template for the genre,[6] although co-founder Kevin Shields stated that the band had never used any chorus, flanger or delay effects pedals.[10]

>those are the only special effects

So you're argument is that other shit bands drew inspiration from this? Makes sense desu

>simple = bad
They're great pop songs, with staying power. That's not easy to make.

big if true

That's exactly what they are. Dem special effects, though.

No one claimed otherwise dipshit

I guess I'm just surprised it's considered anything other than absolute shite

Everything is cringy. Fuck. Anime is cringy, football is cringy, liking anything is cringy. Sex is cringy. girls are cringy. Books are cringy. Music is cringy. What isn't fucking cringy? Trying anything is cringy. Look at that cringy tryhard art project.

Pink floyd? Cringy dad rock.
Kendrick lamar? no lol cringy cuck rap.
Deathgrips? Cringy black man yelling memeshit
itaots? Cringy white man over the sea
Billboard top 100? Cringy pleb shit

God I'm sick of the internet and cringe, and everyone hating on everything. I like liking things.

This is a cringy retard post

Thanks for the you at least

OP is an autist edge lord who overuses the word cringe

Wow, you sure are mad for no reason.

Well then why has no band ever even come close to replicating the special effects on this album

>didn't say "Pro tip: you can't"
Sorry OP, but you statement is automatically disproved, not even trips can save you from this

If it's so easy to break down why haven't you made your own Loveless? :^)

why would I want to? LMAO

>thinking anything can beat triple 3's

cringe

I'm mad that my music, which is actually artful and has beautiful profound lyrics and creative instrumentation, isn't known at all but this shit is. I deserve to be famous

kek

Kek all you want my friend. Anyone with a certain level of intelligence would recognize just how deep, abstract and soulful my music is while this is just Taylor Swift-tier pop drowned out by shitty feedback, static and "muh tremolo"

kék

im not one to call people autustic over dumb shit they post, but that was full autism my dude

loveless is so fucking overrated its not even funny anymore

where do i go from loveless if I hated the jangle and pop bullshit ?

>hurr this is just x minus 9000 things that make it different from x

steve albini

Is this pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE96-r9nM

I hate people who hate this album. Yes, I'm a fanboy. Come the fuck at me.

2011-2012 metal anons where super chill these new 12 year old Sup Forumstard,Reddit core thumblr "cringe" bait fags are utterly devoid of any brain power.

At this point I seriously don't know if the machismo "I listen to power metal and think actual cringe worthy bad meal is good" crap isn't even a bad meme and these people actually believe in their bad meals so much that they actually think it's good somehow and decides to apply their macho complex shit to anything actual Sup Forumstants who has been here for years like.

I feel bad for the actual meal bros who were nice and peaceful and got along with everyone else

I don't know, I found Big black to be kinda boring.

That's kinda the thing I'm looking for, but less atmospheric.

/metal/ is a cesspool, making fun of bad metal is funny, but posting the same shit for months without end is pointless and stupid.

One day you'll think back about this and be embarrassed of yourself

try shellac

But I LIKE to listen to tailor-swift tier pop with static, feedback and noise.

how does the guitar move about like that in soon's verses then? mystery

that's more Jesus and the Mary Chain

no u

>Special effects
>2017
>being this retarded
>shiggy diggy

Baiting aside, are there any non-poppy shoegaze bands? I want to get into the genre, but I'm not a fan of pop music. I realize that OP is just baiting though.

There's a shitload and honestly even MBV is not that poppy, it's fucked with noise and clever production and arrangements but yeah I think the only actual poppy aspect it has is sometimes being melodic for certain extents

I'm not much of a pop fan myself but Loveless is my favorite album of all time and I like shoegaze in general. Just get into it and see if it's for you.

Thank you. I haven't seen this flowchart before.
I definitely will. As a guitar player, I'm interested in everything from Delta blues to Allan Holdsworth and I think that I will enjoy shoegaze. From what I've gathered about the genre, it's poppy in the sense of how Sigur Ros is poppy.

This is a pretty bad flowchart

This is a great flowchart tell whoever made it to add Xiu Xiu in noise pop just on them thanks

Tremolo bar

Post a better one? I'm:

You are dumb as dirt

100% correct

What are quadruple 3's?

You at least put some effort in.
7/10

>i'm not
>i am

Fleeting Joys' Despondant Transponder is way better than LSD and the search for God. Just in case anyone out there was going to use the flowchart for "more like MBV/Lilys"

This.