Just dropped 330ug of lsd. Whats Sup Forums up to tonight?

Just dropped 330ug of lsd. Whats Sup Forums up to tonight?

It's day here, but smokin some dank. what are your plans?

Was gonna take some ETH-LAD but my wife said no

550mg of tramadol

same thing i do every night
waste time on Sup Forums and then go to bed

not totally sure yet. might play some magic. Just trying to stay up all night, I go on midnights tomorrow, hence the lsd

does that do anything for you? I don't get anything from painmeds.

Any idea the scene? Pretty sure it's Denise from FTV

Really? My gf encourages my drug use, she likes to see me explore my mind and enjoy myself in my free time. Plus the sex is way better.

I wish I knew bro. If i had it, i'd have posted it with it. Its from my unsauceable folder.

yeah, nice buzz of opiates with a heavier but still mellow barbiturate effect

She said since she's sleeping she doesn't want something to happen/doesn't want me to wake her up in the middle of the night. So I guess it's looking like tomorrow.

interesting. I've tried MS Contin and Norco/Vicodin. It gives me a very chill/mellow feeling but not something I really enjoy like pot or lsd. Had to quit pot for work though :/

my ex was always scared of drugs, but she would always be interested when I did it. Plus the sex was way better

fair enough. My gfs at work, she probably wont be thrilled about trip sitting me when she gets home but oh well. She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to, I do fine solo.

that fucking sucks. I will say though the only downside to opiates is how addicted you get plus constipation

love that pic and the lsd hasn't even kicked in fully. And yea, I've had exes like that. Its not terrible. But the ones that experiment with you, they're keepers.

So do I. But she would know if I took it and would be pissed since she already said no.

Can't be worse than Benzo addiction (I hope anyways). I'd black out weeks at a time, wake up and have no idea where I was. Klonopin and Xanax are my kryptonite.

ex that hated drugs.

dude im still tryna decide if acid or peyote is better. Peyote is more "i am one with nature" and lsd is more "i am one with my mind"

never tried peyote but have tried shrooms. I like shrooms better but they're wayyyy harder to consume for me. I gag like crazy.

Acid 100℅
Peyote lacked that internal dialogue which I enjoy.

Anyways, guys. I'm off to play some MtG. If this threads still up later, I might swing back to it. Have a great night Sup Forums