Sup Forums board writes my final paper for the semester

Sup Forums board writes my final paper for the semester.

I was a dumbass and this thing is due tomorrow. i no longer give a fuck about this psych course. I will hand in this 10 page shit post complete with pictures from every poster with dubs. have fun, faggots.

"First off, bitch, I'm gay. And I don't need no teacher to tell me how to run my life or suck a dick."

little girls are the best, and even if i got dubs op will puss out and cherry pick

"I also have an overbearing sexual obsession for women that have male genetalia. The illusion is so arousing.

And that's when I realized it... it all made sense now. I was the AIDs all long.

I often look back in time and contemplate how previous historical events faired. For example just last week I was reading a book on the leader of the third Reich and I think to myself, "You know Hitler really did nothing wrong." I mean you look at the way the filthy Jews (the oi-veys as I like to call them, or we may refer to them as shekels, kikes, or Shaloms.) I mean first off the way they were treated was largely hyped by the mainstream liberal media, I mean come on, 12 trillion kikes killed in a few years? Lets be real, not even the great fûrher can pull something that great off. I mean you know what they say, - a dead Jew is a good Jew. - (Opra Windfry, 1969 "A walk in the life of a cuck" paperback version) Plus look at how the concentration camps were, I heard it was a gas, sounds like a good time to me.

fucking kek
my instructor is jewish. thanks for this one, it'll make this paper gold.

Roses are red
Harambe is in heaven
George Bush did 9/11

"I was a dumbass and this thing is due tomorrow. i no longer give a fuck about this psych course. I will hand in this 10 page shit post complete with pictures from every poster with dubs. have fun, faggots."

Sergeant Cortez was another story, a horror story. His head was shaved and the
wrong shape, flattened out on one side, where a large piece of skull had obviously
been taken out. His face was very dark and seamed with wrinkles and scars. Half his
left ear was missing, and his eyes were as expressive as buttons on a machine. He
had a moustache-and-beard combination that looked like a skinny white caterpillar
taking a lap around his mouth. On anybody else, his schoolboy smile might look
pleasant, but he was about the ugliest, meanest-looking creature I’d ever seen.

gas the kikes race war now

Its been several years since I have stopped caring about my weight. I put on a good 200 lbs over the course of a year. I have grown an enormous belly. So large that I have been unable to find my penis. Reluctantly, I find myself fondling my folds of my lower belly in hopes of arousing something. I dont care if its my penis anymore. I just want to feel. I only feed sadness and hunger. I wish a woman would put on a spacesuit and locate my penis for me so that I can eat it.

Liking penises in your bum is not gay

Psychology science has proven it

You should really look it up, Mr. Teacher.

I love when I get big cums inside my bum

"DADDY PLEASE SHOVE A RECORDER IN MY ASS SO WHEN I FART IT WILL PLAY"

Yummy Cummy In My Tummy

i get rock hard when a girl releases an ungodly 4 minute long fart into my mouth

Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration - whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday - I thought we could mark this November the fifth, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.
There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?

Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War. Terror. Disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic, you turned to the now High Chancellor Adam Sutler. He promised you order. He promised you peace. And all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
Last night, I sought to end that silence. Last night, I destroyed the Old Bailey to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago, a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice and freedom are more than words - they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek...then I ask you to stand beside me, one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament. And together, we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever, be forgot!

Our story begins, as these stories often do, with a young up-and-coming politician. He's a deeply religious man and a member of the conservative party. He's completely single-minded and has no regard for the political process. The more power he attains, the more obvious his zealotry and the more aggressive his supporters become. Eventually, his party launches a special project in the name of national security. At first, it's believed to be a search for biological weapons and is pursued without regard to its cost. However, the true goal of this project is power. Complete and total hegemonic domination. The project, however, ends violently. But the efforts of those involved are not in vain, for a new ability to wage war is born from the blood of the victims. Imagine a virus, the most terrifying virus you can, and then imagine that you and you alone have the cure. But if your ultimate goal is power, how best to use such a weapon?
It is at this point in our story that along comes a spider: He is a man seemingly without a conscience for whom the ends always justify the means, and it is he who suggests that their target should not be an enemy of the country, but rather the country itself. Three targets are chosen to maximize the effect of the attack: a school, a tube station, and a water treatment plant. Several hundred die within the first few weeks.

Fueled by the media, fear and panic spread quickly, fracturing and dividing the country until at last the true goal comes into view. Before the Saint Mary's crisis, no one would have predicted the results of the election that year, no one. And then not long after the election, lo and behold, a miracle! Some believed it was the work of God Himself, but it was a pharmaceutical company controlled by certain party members that made them all obscenely rich. A year later, several extremists are tried, found guilty and executed while a memorial is built to canonize their victims. But the end result, the true genius of the plan, was the fear. Fear became the ultimate tool of this government, and through it our politician was ultimately appointed to the newly created position of High Chancellor.
The rest, as they say, is history.

Mark is a 45-year old white male with a stocky build and a beard. His head is shaved. He responded to my ad to be interviewed for this article wearing only leather pants, leather boots and a leather vest. I could see that both of his nipples were pierced with large-gauge silver rings.

Questioner: I hope you won't be offended if I ask you to prove to me that you're a nullo. Just so that our readers will know that this isn't a fake.

Mark: Sure, no problem. (stands and unbuckles pants and drops them to his ankles, revealing a smooth, shaven crotch with only a thin scar to show where his genitals once were).

Q: Thank you. That's a remarkable sight.

(laughs and pulls pants back up). Most people think so.

Q: What made you decide to become a nullo?

(pauses). Well, it really wasn't entirely my decision.

Q: Excuse me?

The idea wasn't mine. It was my lover's idea.

Q: Please explain what you mean.

Okay, it's a long story. You have to understand my relationship with Scott before you'll know what happened.

Q: We have plenty of time. Please go on.

Both of us were into the leather lifestyle when we met through a personal ad. Scott's ad was very specific: he was looking for someone to completely dominate and modify to his pleasure. In other word, a slave.

The ad intrigued me. I had been in a number of B&D scenes and also some S&M, but I found them unsatisfying because they were all temporary. After the fun was over, everybody went on with life as usual.

I was looking for a complete life change. I wanted to meet someone who would be part of my life forever. Someone who would control me and change me at his whim.

Q: In other words, you're a true masochist.

Oh yes, no doubt about that. I've always been totally passive in my sexual relationships.

Anyway, we met and there was instant chemistry. Scott is a few years older than me and very good looking. Our personalities meshed totally. He's very dominant.

I went back to his place after drinks and had the best sex of my life. That's when I knew I was going to be with Scott for a long, long time.

Q: What sort of things did you two do?

It was very heavy right away. He restrained me and whipped me for quite awhile. He put clamps on my nipples and a ball gag in my mouth. And he hung a ball bag on my sack with some very heavy weights. That bag really bounced around when Scott ****ed me from behind.

Q: Ouch.

(laughs) Yeah, no kidding. At first I didn't think I could take the pain, but Scott worked me through it and after awhile I was flying. I was sorry when it was over.

Scott enjoyed it as much as I did. Afterwards he talked about what kind of a commitment I'd have to make if I wanted to stay with him.

Q: What did he say exactly?

Well, besides agreeing to be his slave in every way, I'd have to be ready to be modified. To have my body modified.

Q: Did he explain what he meant by that?

Not specifically, but I got the general idea. I guessed that something like castration might be part of it.

Q: How did that make you feel?

(laughs) I think it would make any guy a little hesitant.

Q: But it didn't stop you from agreeing to Scott's terms?

No it didn't. I was totally hooked on this man. I knew that I was willing to pay any price to be with him.

Anyway, a few days later I moved in with Scott. He gave me the rules right away: I'd have to be naked at all times while we were indoors, except for a leather dog collar that I could never take off. I had to keep my head shaved. And I had to wear a butt plug except when I needed to take a **** or when we were having sex.

I had to sleep on the floor next to his bed. I ate all my food on the floor, too.

Hope this helps

... And Freud was a genius and all his theories are correct.

The next day he took me to a piercing parlor where he had my nipples done, and a Prince Albert put into the head of my cock.

Q: Heavy stuff.

Yeah, and it got heavier. He used me as a toilet, pissing in my mouth. I had to lick his asshole clean after he took a ****, too. It was all part of a process to break down any sense of individuality I had. After awhile, I wouldn't hesitate to do anything he asked.

Q: Did the sex get rougher?

Oh God, yeah. He started fisting me every time we had sex. But he really started concentrating on my cock and balls, working them over for hours at a time.

He put pins into the head of my cock and into my sack. He attached clothespins up and down my cock and around my sack. The pain was pretty bad. He had to gag me to keep me from screaming.

Q: When did the idea of nullification come up?

Well, it wasn't nullification at first. He started talking about how I needed to make a greater commitment to him, to do something to show that I was dedicated to him for life.

When I asked him what he meant, he said that he wanted to take my balls.

Q: How did you respond?

Not very well at first. I told him that I liked being a man and didn't want to become a eunuch. But he kept at me, and wore me down. He reminded me that I agreed to be modified according to his wishes, and this is what he wanted for me. Anything less would show that I wasn't really committed to the relationship. And besides, I was a total bottom and didn't really need my balls.

It took about a week before I agreed to be castrated. But I wasn't happy about it, believe me.

Q: How did he castrate you?

Scott had a friend who was into the eunuch scene. One night he came over with his bag of toys, and Scott told me that this was it. I was gonna lose my nuts then and there.

Q: Did you think of resisting?

I did for a minute, but deep down I knew there was no way. I just didn't want to lose Scott. I'd rather lose my balls.

Scott's friend restrained me on the living room floor while Scott videotaped us. He used an elastrator to put a band around my sack.

Q: That must have really hurt.

Hell yeah. It's liked getting kicked in the balls over and over again. I screamed for him to cut the band off, but he just kept on going, putting more bands on me. I had four bands around my sack when he finished.

I was rolling around on the floor screaming, while Scott just videotaped me. Eventually, my sack got numb and the pain subsided. I looked between my legs and could see my sack was a dark purple. I knew my balls were dying inside.

Scott and his friend left the room and turned out the light. I lay there for hours, crying because I was turning into a eunuch and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

Q: What happened then?

Eventually I fell asleep from exhaustion. Then the light switched on and I could see Scott's friend kneeling between my legs, touching my sack. I heard him tell Scott that my balls were dead.

Q: How did Scott react?

Very pleased. He bent down and felt around my sack. He said that it felt cold.

Scott's friend told me that I needed to keep the bands on. He said that eventually my balls and sack would dry up and fall off. I just nodded. What else could I do at that point?

Q: Did it happen just like Scott's friend said?

Yeah, a week or so later my package just fell off. Scott put it in a jar of alcohol to preserve it. It's on the table next to his bed.

Q: How did things go after that?

Scott was really loving to me. He kept saying how proud he was of me, how grateful that I had made the commitment to him. He even let me sleep in his bed.

Q: What about the sex?

We waited awhile after my castration, and then took it easy until I was completely healed. At first I was able to get hard, but as the weeks went by my erections began to disappear.

That pleased Scott. He liked ****ing me and feeling my limp cock. It made his dominance over me even greater.

Q: When did he start talking about making you a nullo?

A couple of months after he took my nuts. Our sex had gotten to be just as rough as before the castration. He really got off on torturing my cock. Then he started saying stuff like, "Why do you even need this anymore?"

That freaked me out. I always thought that he might someday take my balls, but I never imagined that he'd go all the way. I told him that I wanted to keep my dick.

Slug or Snail? Yes. DEBATE

why slug more slug

1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology.
2- The snail use the shell because is a fucking faget.
3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give the slug to ur dog chew and it ll still eat lettuce.
4- shell is MORE heavy than no shell.
5- some slug have internal shell because more evolved
6- Your cousin will not want to stay on your house to play slug.
7- If you trow the slug on the wall, the wall will go up.
8- Trow both on water and watch which will come up first. over 9000- slug at mate will make a slimecord. The snail will show dribble.
10- All slug are hermaphrodite. Snail is too but because faget
11 - slug is the name of a bullet. Snail means it is slow.
12 - Slug will eat carrion, slug dont give a fuck
13- slug didn’t needed an upgrade. Slug is perfect

why snail more snail

1- Snail is so much heavy and strong. if snail does not kill you he can hit you with it. weight is a sign of reliability.
2- the slug got evict from shell because he is poor.
3- slug get crush easy, snail shell get crush, snail crawl away to find another. it is like having 1up.
4- shell is more stronger than no shell
5- snail evolve shell out of itself, internal slug shell is copy of superior snail technology.
6- your sexy little sister lift up her skirt when she see snail.
7- if you trow snail at wall, wall will catch snail and happy.
8- trow both on water and see wich can breth underwater which has surfase for airover 9000- snail at mate will find a quiet leaf or hotel, slug is brazen hussy
10- snail is hermaphroditte faget becaus he hate biches only care for monie
11- snail is nail with curve added. slug is fake monie because he is poor.
12- snail only feast on finest foods, snail is coinesseur.
13- slug is 100000 years undeevolve, only survive because affirmative action.

Q: How did he react to that?

At first he didn't say much. But he kept pushing. Scott said I would look so nice being smooth between my legs. He said my dick was small and never got hard anymore, so what was the point of having it.

But I still resisted. I wanted to keep my cock. I felt like I wouldn't be a man anymore without it.

Q: So how did he get you to agree?

He didn't. He took it against my will.

Q: How did that happen?

We were having sex in the basement, and I was tied up and bent over this wooden bench as he ****ed me. Then I heard the doorbell ring. Scott answered it, and he brought this guy into the room.

At first I couldn't see anything because of the way I was tied. But then I felt these hands lift me up and put me on my back. And I could see it was Steve's friend, the guy who took my nuts.

Q: How did you react?

I started screaming and crying, but the guy just gagged me. The two of them dragged me to the other side of the room where they tied me spread eagled on the floor.

Steve's friend snaked a catheter up my dick, and gave me a shot to numb my crotch. I was grateful for that, at least. I remember how bad it hurt to lose my balls.

Q: What was Steve doing at this time?

He was kneeling next to me talking quietly. He said I'd be happy that they were doing this. That it would make our relationship better. That kind of calmed me down. I thought, "Well, maybe it won't be so bad."

Q: How long did the penectomy take?

It took awhile. Some of the penis is inside the body, so he had to dig inside to get all of it. There was a lot of stitching up and stuff. He put my cock in the same jar with my balls. You can even see the Prince Albert sticking out of the head.

Then they made me a new pisshole. It's between my asshole and where my sack used to be. So now I have to squat to piss.

Q: What has life been like since you were nullified?

After I got over the surgery and my anger, things got better. When I healed up, I began to like my smooth look. Steve brought friends over and they all admired it, saying how pretty I looked. It made me feel good that Steve was proud of me.

Q: Do you have any sexual feeling anymore?

Yes, my prostate still responds when Steve *s me or uses the buttplug. And my nipples are quite sensitive. If Steve plays with them while *ing me, I have a kind of orgasm. It's hard to describe, but it's definitely an orgasm.

Sometimes Steve says he's gonna have my prostate and nipples removed, but he's just kidding around. He's happy with what he's done to me.

Q: So are you glad Steve had you nullified?

Well, I wouldn't say I'm glad. If I could, I'd like to have my cock and balls back. But I know that I'm a nullo forever. So I'm making the best of it.

Steve and I are very happy. I know that he'll take care of me and we'll be together always. I guess losing my manhood was worth it to make that happen for us.

TRAPS ARENT GAY

The reason the US has so many problems in foreign countries is because we meddled in their affairs and overthrew their democracies, so now we have no choice but to defend ourselves from our own stupidity and shortsightedness.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

roawl

I'm supposed to be playing Game of War but this one person keeps kicking my ass.

Is it TheLegend27?

Yeah, TheLegend27

Some say TheLegend27 is the first game of war player ever, born from fire.

I heard TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder further than a catapult.

At one point Diedrich found a black bird upon his travels along the road. His eyes sat heavily upon it, moistening like the cracked skin upon his lips. The bird cawed, eyes piercing back into Diedrich, looking through him to the sands behind him. Diedrich unzips his trousers, thick, red tomato sauce spilling forth. His footing slips on the rare moisture, sending him tumbling southward as a shower of pasta sprays from his pockets. He goes into convulsions, shouting "Everybody do the dinosaur!" before collapsing into a sunken husk. The raven caws once more. Once more the raven caws.

Tom does not like frogs, they frighten his children.

I heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow.

When one considers all the available evidence - both evidence gathered through the course of the investigation, and evidence presented now by your attitude and speaking tone, one is unable to come to a certain conclusion. However one may find themselves leaning in a direction towards one conclusion or the other. Given the evidence, I find myself leaning to the conclusion that perhaps you are not being truthful.

Holy fuck just look at this cock. It's the biggest one I've ever seen, and would just love to have it in my mouth 24/7.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape, WHAM! Just like that. YOUR ARMY HAS BEEN DESTROYED

Konichiwa senpai, please notice me, I watch Asian cartoons, I'm a weeaboo

"fapping to traps isn't gay if they have a feminine penis."

No one can say that you are the father son son father father son son and son son father son son and son son father father son son and son son father father son son and son son father father son son and

What the el did you just fucking psy about me, you little congroo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Hacking 101, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SERN, and I have over 300 confirmed exploits. I am trained in gorilla coding and I’m the top scientist in the entire Future Gadget Laboratory. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Akihabara, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Steins Gate? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across several timelines and your divergence value is being traced right now so you better prepare for the time traveller, maggot. The time traveller that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my gel banana. Not only am I extensively trained in time travel, but I have access to the my entire arsenal as a mad scientist and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face ofJapan, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held to your fucking D-mail. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. This is the choice of Steins;Gate, kiddo.

My teacher is a niggerfaggot, gas the kikes race war now, traps arent gay, niggers have no rights, women belong in the kitchen

Do a cum in my bum

oh shit

oh shit

Title:
"Niggers: Actually Human Or Simian Evolutionary Dead End?"

oh shit

"The nigger Brain: A Study In Violent Simplicity"

oh shit