ITT: We fight for no reason

ITT: We fight for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk64JluO4CI
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a reason. You just don't know it.

Fuck you faggot don't tell me what to do!

Fuck this thread OP is a cock sucking 400kg basement beast

No we don't.

And all you faggots in here playing along can go fuck yourselves.

Well then please mr. einstein, grace us with your divine fucking knowledge.

No there isn't.

At least I don't stick a plunger up my ass while watching shotacon.

Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.
I just told you what to do.
Now what, cockbreath?

How else am I supposed to give myself a prolapse dumbass?

Your gay crush on OP is painfully obvious.

Yeah? Well you can go fuck yourself with a cactus. Nigger

Ikr

Einstein was a fucking retard. He just got lucky and stumbled upon that relativity shit.
He probably stole it from someone else anyway.
Oppenheimer did the real heavy lifting when it came to building the nuclear bomb.

I am just over here doing my own thing. I will not respond to anything.

Your dubs are fucking stupid.

Your singles are fucking stupid.

FUCKING ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ah yes, call me a nigger. My bull dick will be all up in your woman, letting her reaching new intense heights of pleasure while you sit in the corner and watch while you pull on your stubby little pud.
Umad, cuckmuffin?

Pompous son of a whore.

Everyone in this thread is a cunt.

There is always a reason you fucking retard.

I love you all

Those are the worst goddamn digits I've ever seen. They look like digits a faggot would get. How fucktarded are you?

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?!

Including and especially you.

>ikr
>"I know, right?"

Statement, followed by an approval-seeking question.

"I know....r-right?"

Pathetic.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not nearly as much as you are, one has to wonder what would cause your retards of parents to get together and how they managed to fuck with a combined IQ of three.

I'm sick and fucking tired of dealing with you faggot plebeians. How many times do you have to get hit in the head with nigger dick to realize that you're doing yourselves a disservice with that fucking racist attitude.

If you don't accept God Emperor Trump as your lord and savior you fucking deserve the concentration camp you'll shortly inhabit.

Fuck off and die.

I love you too.

That's why your decision to be a worthless little faggot pains me so much.

coming from the guy who got 57

that's fine, user, I accept you anyway

something for you all

youtube.com/watch?v=jk64JluO4CI

Haha, totally right?

I like the way you think.

Call me "dad".

Figures my worthless whore daughter would forget.

smdh

>kg

kill yourself eurofag

My feelings are hurt. I don't want to post in this thread anymore.

Motherfucking Samefag.

Are you two fags done sucking each other off?

No you don't.
Stop lying.

Yeah man, like totally right my dude?

Anybody else fed up with the dick enlargement ads on the bottom of the page?

I was wondering the same kind of thing. How did a hyena and an Ebola monkey fuck and produce you? Niggerfaggot. Only a legit retard can produce post with such low quality. Kek felt so sorry for you, he gave you dubs.

Check my singles.

Whatever. You got a tiny dick and you know it.

source faggot.

tired of all you "there's always a reason" bitches

You're a faggot, and you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.

Well, ya got me.

Took all the hate right outta me.

I'm out.

Get the fuck off my lawn.

These dubs confirm every virgin in this thread will remain a virgin until the age of 30.

who the fuck even uses youtube anymore, asshat?

Jews are important in society

Your singles only confirm your eternal virginitis.

I personally don't like Mountain Dew Baja Blast

You are all wonderful and creative people. Peace and love to all of you

Nice fucking try, jizzlicker.

>inb4 charge your phone
>it's already charging, Brad

this bird probably does

thank you user

It's because your father touched your butthole.

Totally bro, blowing my mind over here, like, aren't we like all on somebody's lawn right?
So since we're all on somebody's lawn, we should like, get off, you know man, like totally dude, right?

There's no reason for you.

Fuck that bird and cat!

Wow. You went to all the trouble to photoshop some fake as looking screen shot. You truly are...Nigger King.

You think we have time for this shit?

i've been fed up with niggers since they first started nignogging. this is way before my time, but so was rampant slavery in america in the 18th/19th century.

the time is now, and i am here. yet, niggers are still here, too.

/b, make my life less miserable by killing the niggers closest to you. at some point you'll reach me and i won't give a shit anymore because there are better life forms out there to kill that are worth a shit.

i'm too lazy to do this shit for myself.

That ain't what your dog said last night.

ikr, right?
Irregardless, peace and love to you.

Probably not everyone in this thread...gotta be some mouth breathing Trump supporters infesting.

Fuck all of you cumlords

I identify as dogkin and this triggered me.

Not worried.

I never saw my father you ignorant cunt

libcuck detected. kys fag

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s&t=1s

These dubs say that everyon here should an hero by eating shit

I AM A LORDE OF JIZM AND I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT STATEMENT, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WAR.

but it's currently the 16th century so what are you talking about

Your mom said that you humped your gay looking car.

Using words that require apostrophes is fucking retarded, and you should feel bad for contributing to the decline of the English language stupid cunt

There's more than two genders

I identify as triggerkin and this doged me.

That's because he came at you from behind...backwards.

holy shit this thread is such cancer, kill yourselves, every one of you
t.sage

>Nigger Trump faggot alert!

Go suck an orange cock you raped sheep.

NIGGERS NIGGERS JEW JEW NIGGERS

I think op is a pretty cool guy

Go for a jog fatass.

how are you enjoying your aids

No u.

Give me (You)s please.

I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE. You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people.

Do you really want to be 40 years old and look back to your 18-25 years and realize you pissed them away in fits of loneliness playing RPGs and crying yourself to sleep? I know most, if not all of you, had no real childhood or high school experiences because you were too busy being antisocial losers. Change that, now. How much greater would your life be now had you worked up the courage to talk to that one girl and go to the prom with her? Wouldn't high school have been amazing if you actually went out with friends on the weekend and saw movies? This is why you people love anime so much, because it portrays these perfect people going through high school living the lives YOU wish you could have lived back then.

Stop wasting your time on the Internet. Look outside and see the trees and the sun. Please. There is a world out there. There are interesting people all over. Why do you want to throw away what is left of your life playing fictional RPGs when real life is one big RPG with real consequences and relationships?

Are you just afraid?

WAT

Can I get the TL;DR please

Who gives a fuck what you think, faggot?