Batman v Superman

So I waited until the ultimate edition came out to save my judgement. Just watched it today and, I gotta say, I knew Sup Forums loved to be contrarian but this is the worst pile of steaming dogshit i have ever had the displeasure of viewing. This movie lacked a single redeeming quality. The pacing was tragic, the acting was as stale and the plot must have been suggested by a ten year old. I regret every second i spent restraining my brain from leaping out my ears. Just a warning to anyone else wondering if its maybe worth it: it most definitely is not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqH57Z6Sj5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty terrible, but it's a kids flick soooo...

>He fell for the capekino meme

nice bait mate

Superficial and vague criticism: the post.
Look who's the contrarian now. :^)

I waited for the ultimate cut too, OP. Currently downloading.

But I'm approaching it with an open mind and a love for Batman. I don't think it's going to be as terrible as critics made it out to be or as glorious and meaningful as shitposters make it out to be. I imagine it's gonna be more forgettable capeshit, just like Man of Steel.

In other words I want to be impressed. The ball's in the movie's court now.

>But I'm approaching it with an open mind and a love for Batman.

Ive gotta say i went in with exactly that in mind. I tried so hard to like it. And maybe you will but i was so disapointed.

What did you expect?

It's far more watchable than MoS. But this DC movie universe will ever be shit thanks to terrible casting decisions.

>thanks to terrible casting decisions.

Gadot alone is going to fuck them for a loooong time. She can't carry a solo flick.

lies

Well I guess we will find out

kek, you RT kiddies are laughable

go with an open mind towards Lex and you'll like it

This movie was really shitty.

Great analysis.

Suck a terrible flick.

I agree, op. This is the only movie where I honest to god was just looking away from the screen on the third act cgi shitfest. It seriously hurt my head. That has never happened to me before, not even in Transformers 2.

These are some good criticisms but its somehow just scratching the surface.

hi underaged, how was E3 for your favorite console?

if things are resolved that makes it negated? does that mean MoS is negated because the world is saved and all pa kent scenes are negated because he dies?

Just fucking terrible decisions all around. Executive, them distancing from the comic editors and forerunners, and fucking Snyder.

Fucking. Snyder.
You want to hear a fucking joke? Listen to this man in his interviews. He's a stuttering idiot who has no real grasp on things other then making them look pretty.

And they put him in charge of their entire universe.

Yeah, dark and gritty is great for a Batman story, shit works. But fucking Flash who literally fights a giant telepathic gorilla using a god energy that can do everything, Wonder Woman who's born from Greek Gods and Amazonians, and a Green Space Cop who's powered by willpower. And fucking Superman, who can be pretty great if told correctly, but you start out right out of the gate making him depressing and Jesus.

Why haven't you filtered tvs shitposting?

You should only come here for baneposting and indieshits

>proving my point.
when do you turn 13?

>Fucking. Snyder. You want to hear a fucking joke? Listen to this man in his interviews. He's a stuttering idiot who has no real grasp on things other then making them look pretty.
Because his primary means of expression is cinéma. He is like the albatross, clumsy and awkward on the ground but nimble and majestic in the air. Snyder is a loaf in front of a camera, but visual genius behind it. Maybe Wheddon is more your speed, kid.

>He is like the albatross, clumsy and awkward on the ground but nimble and majestic in the air.

>a kids flick
A movie with Batman who goes on killing spree and is haunted by a giant Bat demon is not a kids movie

She looks like she would have trouble carrying a bowl of salad with those twig arms

You didnt even tell us why you hated it

>DCucks still stuck in the "Denial" stage

>This movie lacked a single redeeming quality. The pacing was tragic, the acting was as stale and the plot must have been suggested by a ten year old. I regret every second i spent restraining my brain from leaping out my ears. Just a warning to anyone else wondering if its maybe worth it: it most definitely is not.

tldr; this film was a boring, shapeless mass of cgi and underwhelming plot.

>tldr; this film was a boring, shapeless mass of cgi and underwhelming plot.
tldr; capeshit

You can't even tell he killed anyone since there is no weight or consequences to the deaths. Kids will see it and go *pew pew pew*.

As for the 1 scene with the giant bat.... lol unintentionally hilarious.

>love for Batman.
If you really love Batman, the character you shouldn't watch this, seriously. I'm not a DC guy but I do love Batman and everything of him, and this is not even close to what I know and loved of him

new rule?

Tbh his rendition of batman reminded me of the Flashpoint version where bruce's dad was bats.

Except a shit rendition of that.

it's by far the best Batman ever portrayed on film.

So, you don't mind him using fire arms? Killing people even if they are bad guys? Being a little bitch about how many people Superman killed but he goes on a rampage that destroys some blocks on the docks and probably kills some civilians during the chase?

>he fell for the shills

> He is like the albatross, clumsy and awkward on the ground but nimble and majestic in the air.
This is the cringiest thing I ever read on Sup Forums, and I've been here for 8 years now and regularly visit /h/.

I turned it off after about an hour in when Batman asked Superman if he bleeds. I was bored on my phone for 50% of that hour

that's the point

he only used firearms in the knightmare sequence, and he has literally killed in every single film, this is the first one to actually justify it.

this is batman at his most damaged and unhinged, like in Arkham Asylum, Hush, Venom, Tower of Babel etc. It's by far the best on screen version. also he never killed any that wasn't already shooting at him.

Should have visited /lit/ more often, faggot.

this. Only crazy fanboys were shilling this.

>not muh batman

>he likes squeaky clean boring heroes with no flaws
wew lad you have shit taste

>no attention span
And twelve year olds shouldn't have phones anyway.

You cant just turn your brain off like most capemovies to watch this

Obviously your feeble mind couldn't follow the story

>The pacing was tragic, the acting was as stale and the plot must have been suggested by a ten year old.

WTF i hate kino now

>boring film
>hurrr durrr youre just 12
You can't be this stupid

This basically. Marvelfags aren't even trying at this point. Instead of picking out what's wrong Oh the movie sucked.
Take a time stamped pic of the dvd and I'll believe you marveldrone

is this a new form of bait?

Calling something boring is subjective kiddo

Tell your mom I said hi

because they have been BTFO since the UE came out, now comes the stubbornness because they're in too deep

jesus have a fucking attention span.

>implying i would have purchased this pile of trash

I have pirated this copy and i have watched 15 mins of it. I stopped watching and will probably watch in a later date. I dont find it impressive apart from the mood/ambience it sets.

If a Linkin Park song was a movie, it'd be Batman v Superman.

BvS is more Mozart's Piano Concerto 23

It's subjective and I'm stating my opinion you mong, the movie was shit with far too much politics involved
>trying to act smart and looking like a retard

>"bu-but-bu the UE is good guys.... I swear!"
youtube.com/watch?v=vqH57Z6Sj5s

this, it was so fucking slow and boring

Kek don't be mad marvelcuck unlike you my taste in movies is my own opinion not what rotten tomatoes tells me is good or bad. Good job on being a drone dance off bro lol quips amirite

~t. marvelcucks

What if rt reflects his opinion?

>'news' clips of people debating about superman and if hes good or bad
>jon stewart appears
And on my phone I go

>ign

>[YouTube] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - What's Different About the Ultimate Edition? - IGN Conversation (embed)
wew lad

lol.... this

Thiz
Dc animated movies are ultimate kino tho

Letting youtube reviews write your arguments LoL good job marvelcuck go watch a movie more to your liking maybe age of quiptron I'm sure your wife's son will watch it with you since your wife is busy with Tyrone watching BvS uncut

not an argument

But I thought Civil War was shit too, I actually made it through the whole film though unlike BvS
>i support a popular franchise so im not a drone like people that support this other popular franchise
?

Neither did you

are you ok?

>Jon Stewart talking about Superman
>le science negro talking about Superman
It's basically Reddit: The Superhero Flick

DCucks have to the most insecure cucks on the planet lol. What happens when JL is shit too.

>So, you don't mind him using fire arms? Killing people even if they are bad guys? Being a little bitch about how many people Superman killed but he goes on a rampage that destroys some blocks on the docks and probably kills some civilians during the chase?
It's almost like Batman is supposed to represent something in the film. Like Americas darker impulses, the darkness that flowed to the surface of American society in the wake of 9/11. Bruce Wayne has his brain broken by space 9/11 like half of the United States had their brains broken by actual 9/11 and went along with the Bush administrations endless "War on Terror", invasion of Iraq, drone striking suspected terrorists without due process or care for collateral damage, illegal detainment in Guantanamo and torture. He paraphrases Dick Cheney's "One Percent Doctrine" for fucks sake. How thick do you have to be to not understand this.

Kill yourself

>get BTFO
>"DCucks have to the most insecure cucks on the planet lol. What happens when JL is shit too."

- t. freshman psychology major at a community college

Kek

wow, you marvelcucks have a short fuse don't you

SO GIVE ME REASON TO KILL BATMAN AND WASH MY SINS AWAY!

Do you think your cinematic universe is safe?

I wll fuck him.

I will fuck him.

I
WILL
FUCK
HIM

>dc vs marvel posters
Please go away forever

Did you really just reply to yourself? hahahahaha why would you do that?

triggered

>Did you really just reply to yourself?
i did not

>why would you do that?
i did not

hahahahahaha holy shit he did TOP KEK

>10 minutes into comic book movie marketed towards kids
>People are getting gunned down with blood spraying in all directions

Why is Snyder such a tactless edgelord?

I thought gun violence was okay for kids to see in 'Murica? It's nipples and genitals that you gotta look out for m8