Hey Sup Forums what kinda rock is this? I found it on the shore of a glacier fed lake up in the mountains

Hey Sup Forums what kinda rock is this? I found it on the shore of a glacier fed lake up in the mountains

looks like oou oou lava that has cooled

turtle shit

melted army men rock

Turtles don't live in the mountains

Careful handling that, you should get a leather rock pouch first!

Could be once melted lead perhaps that cooled in the water.

I'm pretty sure that's a piece of bondo

oh snap

is it magnetic at all?

They don't live in them, they live on them.

That's turtle shit.

What? why should I be careful handling it?

Good guess, but It's pretty light weight. I don't think its lead

No

looks like a nickle iron meteorite.

Nice google search image homie. Love that solid white background.

he stated it wasn't magnetic, that removes that option.

It was a sheet of paper.

Btw Back side of the rock
Also Why would I lie about this rock being mine?

Hambergris

Best guess so far

Ambergris? I can assure you no whale has lived in this lake.
I found it at the shore of a lake called moraine lake. pic related

another pic

Ni-Fe meteorites would still feel very heavy for a rock that size. So consider that. It doesn't look lie a meteorite anyway, but that hard to say for sure.

Also, not _all_ Fe-Ni meteorites are magnetic. Most, yes, but not all. Thew will all have a fusion crust, which I don't see here.

fossilized wad of gum from the paleolithic era

Yeah it's fairly light weight for a rock. Some people have told me it kinda looks like slag. But I don't think it is.
The rock is kinda porous feeling also

Petrified reindeer shit.

It's partly copper, that's for sure. But you can't just tell what a rock is from another rock. You'd need proper equipment. In this case, though, it's probably due to volcanic emulsion of ground terrain that merged many compounds. The geological structure of the rock itself suggest a possibility of many different rocks, and the lack of crystallized gems and flat surfaces reinforce the idea of a compound material.

I'd advise you to pat a mixture of vinegar, salt and flour(1-1-1) on it, and leave it be for 30 minutes. If it doesn't do anything, try rubbing with a cloth and salt on it pretty hard, until it starts dissassembling.

If the blueish residue removes itself, you'll have for certain copper.

its petrified nigger shit

This.

thats a moon rock if ive ever seen one

Common basalt, may have a copper intrusion but may also just have a high olivine content

That is yeti feces. If you don't put it back he will hunt you down for it

I think your right, it looks pretty similar. There is what looks like a harder rock inside too

Looks like basaltic lava

you can literally see the notebook line you cunt

Coprolite

Petrified turd

I wish. petrified poop is pretty neat

This is what's called a volcanic bomb, particularly a "cow pie" style volcanic bomb that remained hot and molten when ejected, until it finally hit the ground and solidified.