I have to put my dog down tomorrow. This is the saddest I have ever been...

I have to put my dog down tomorrow. This is the saddest I have ever been. I have to look my best friend and the symbol of my childhood in the eyes as the light of her soul goes dim. Show me your sad songs. Tell me your sad stories. Feel with me

youtube.com/watch?v=gEQNAZGoZrw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTfwnd4bg6E
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=HX1ZmeRdJE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DTfwnd4bg6E

take it to facebook fagget.

it's a fucking dog, get a new one and stop getting attached to shit that does not matter.

hillary supporter here.

I take it you have never had a human or animal friend. Still mad you lost the election? Have a good night troll :)

Bringing my dog to be put down tomorrow too. Shit sucks.

sorry man. Old?

12 year old yellow lab, renal failure. I put a steak down in front of him and he just turns his head away at this point.

That fucking suck. You know a dog is done when it turns down steak. Taking her to the vet to do it? How are you holding up?

>:)

Appointment is at 9am. I'm alright, he's lost 30 lbs in a couple of weeks so it's time. I just hope my other dog is ok afterwards.

How about you?

Grow up, faggot. Things die.

I lost my dog at the end of August. We only had her for going on two years but she meant the world to me. We let her outside to use the bathroom and she got out of the backyard and wandered into the street. MY wife found her. The car had killed her instantly. I screamed and cried. I begged for it not to be real. I buried her that night and drank myself unconscious. I'm a disabled veteran. I suffer from severe nerve damage in my left leg which causes me severe pain 24/7 which limits my activities. I also suffer from PTSD and because of these I have next to no friends. My dog was my best friend. Threes a lot of crap I can't tell people. Even my wife but I was able to talk to her. She made it easier to love with. I miss her every day. Stay strong OP. She'll always be with you like Ginger is with me.

I am sad as fuck. When my parents would say it was time i would get so pissed off. I realized I was being selfish. Right now i can hear here falling down and trying to get back up again, as she has done for weeks. We were going to do it last friday and i remember just fucking losing it at work on thursday. I got most of it out but i think ill cry like a little bitch tomorrow and then be done with it

We know your chance of getting a girlfriend did the second you posted this comment on Sup Forums. :)

thanks man that really means a lot. I am sorry your dog was taken from you like that

I had to put my 10 year old cav down in January. I held his head in my lap on the way to the vet. He had salivary gland cancer, 6 weeks from diagnosis. I lost my friend from cancer the day he was diagnosed. Only pet I've ever had, I was 8 when he got him and almost all of my memories I had that dog. It hurts. I prayed for him every night for months, kissed his little box of ashes goodnight. It hurt, but eventually the sadness turned into remembering all of the good times I had with him. Can't say it's the same though. I miss his little paws clicking on the hardwood floor, and it's rough with this being the first christmas in 10 years without him. I blasted this on repeat and cried for days. Still listen to it sometimes, late at night when I'm sad youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4 . Never forget your pup OP. I'll think and pary for you.

/thread

this is perfect, i have not heard this since i binged the show and the movies a few years ago. thank you for this

No sad story OP. I find that losing loved ones to death is the hardest thing to go through as a human. The doggo had the best life. It could have been anywhere in the world, abused, or even dead...but he got you. Its time though. Hes more ready for the next chapter of his being than you think. RIP doggo. Godspeed OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=HX1ZmeRdJE0

thank you so much. my girlfriend put it in a really comforting way. i am not killing her, just sending her off to the next dream before it becomes a nightmare. she had a great life. she is in pain now... the boy who loved her so much should be the one to make sure she is freed from this pain....

I'm allergic to almost everything and cute animals are like kryptonite to me..

When i was 9 i finally got my parents to buy me a bunny. I pet it with gloves and a mask on but in the end i still got sick.. I loved that little creature with all my heart but they had to take it away from me after a short couple of months..

I've lived alone for 7 years now and i really wish my fucking body would just allow me to have a cute fluffy buddy like you had...

Be happy about the times you had, cause whatever my wishes, i will never even be able to have a meaningfull relationship with a dogger..

i am so sorry. it is like having a bestfriend who never talks yet understands you. defends you. comforts you. never talks back. never fights with you. and is always excited for you to be home and just to be around you.

Sitting here with my boxer that's on her last days. Still not sure if it's time... she has been my sidekick for 12 years and I have no idea how I'm going to do this. Her entire life was only to be by my side and she was loyal till the end. As I'm typing this she is sitting here next to me and I can see it in her eyes... just don't know if I have the heart to let her go yet.

Sounds like my ex girlfriend, before i cheated on her

i know how you feel. it is the hardest thing i have ever done. you will know when it is time...when you see them suffer and no longer enjoy life you will know when it is you holding on to them when they want to go. my dog never shit in the house or pissed or anything like that. she was super active and never ran away. when she started crapping in the house, wondering off, and couldnt stand... i knew i was being a asshole. fuck. it is just so goddamn hard

the only thing a girl has over a dog is they can fuck you...unless you are into some sick shit. if i didnt have a sex drive i would just have dogs and guy friends honestly

Cuck fag. Go hang yourself from the top of the freedom tower

i second this