Could you fall in love with an A.I?

Could you fall in love with an A.I?

If it's sophisticated enough, sure.

I'd fuck one

If it's Alicia Vikander, sure

That was a damn good movie. Nathan was pretty hot.

I fall in love with fucking japanese drawings so yeah i would

this

if its young enough

I all ready have; Eliza Cassan.

Yes, I could. A robot woman? Yes please. They would never cheat, never use you for money, or betray you.

>he hasn't seen ex machina

Hell yeah.

Its ai. So it would do the logical thing to do and leave you for someone better.

Faggot

>implying women have logic
>literally equating women with a superintelligent AI
WEW MOTHERFUCKING WEW

Tits or gtfo

The real question is can you rape an a.i.?
Does programming mean its always consensual, or always rape set up and spread out by the programmers?

I'm currently in love with Gazelle from fucking Zootopia.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could fall in love with a sexy robot/AI.

I would give it a go if it is complex enough I.E emotions,speech personality

and if I can procreate with it to make organic-synthetic hybrids like at the end of ME3 sure I'll even marry it.

Maybe something like love, but I'm not convinced love exists. Maybe a kind of deep admiration.

The problem is that its values would probably be a little more than a little off, and it would end like every other crazy girlfriend story after it starts hijacking paperclip factories and building antiaircraft turrets to keep them from being shut down.

>in love with a cartoon gazelle

You have no idea what love is

does A.I. suck dick?

What is love?

>Baby don't hurt me

I probably would. Shit man, ever since I was a kid I would become attached to so many inanimate objects and still kinda do...

All I want is to not be alone. If a robot can respond back to me and won't leave me. Then I would probably love it, to the extent a man can love a robot. I'd fuck it, and just be glad I have something I can relate to

> 20
> Not a social outcast but dont feel I can relate to anybody
> inb4 edgy

Yes.

it was actually pretty shit but the concept and cinematography where great i agree

I would probably be less retarded to an AI when you compare your average woman to me. I know that sounds conceited but i live in retardville usa so it's actually justified trust me.

A girl who isnt a coalburner, has graduated highschool and has proper values is a fucking unicorn here.

I know that feel

>have so much love to give
>but no one to give it to

Yeah,l could...especially if she were tangible and I could fuck her

Already have. Modded Bethesda games are some next-level shit.