A qt gril from my work asked me to go see this shitty brand new ripoff with her. what do Sup Forums?

a qt gril from my work asked me to go see this shitty brand new ripoff with her. what do Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld88m2jLhwY

Go with her, dumbass

go into an autistic rage about why brand new is way better even though you've only listened to the god and the devil are raging inside me.

after that tell her that the beatles are one of the most overrated etc, etc, etc....

call her a fucking pleb and reenact this album cover with her in the fire instead.

actually they formed in 2012

what did he mean by this?

This.
/Thread

it was humorous misinterpretation of "brand new" user

yeah but wouldn't that make me a pleb? and wouldn't settling for the band that she wants to see make me a beta? i feel like i should tell her it's a shit band and say we're going to a concert i want to see instead.

You passed the test user. Now rape her and make her see puss blood instead.

do it and report back with results

this fucking guy

also one time after me and my ex broke up (out of a total 5 times) we got to talking again and she asked me to come see moose blood with her and it was one of the happiest nights of both our lives senpai, fucking go you pleb even if you hate the band

if you're being totally serious then desu you probably deserve to cuck yourself out of banging this qt, which is exactly what you'll do by looking at it like that.

>you determined what the happiest night of her life was
Doesn't get much more alpha.

kek

i don't see how that would be cucking myself

Not going to a gig with this girl or potentially messing it up just because you're getting all high and mighty about music taste when qt girls don't actually care about music much. Thinking that it makes you 'beta' to go see a band that she wants to see despite the fact it was her that invited you.

Fucking go and if it's a good time then invite her to a gig that you want to go to. How do people struggle this much when it comes to girls.

Don't go. Make a thread on here crying about her inviting some other guy when you see snaps of her and him at the show together.

lol i'm probably gonna go. i'm just playing devil's advocate to stir shit up.

these both sound like tempting alternatives as well though

>talks to qt girls
>goes on dates

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Moose Blood talks about brand new in their lyrics in a song.

>lay around listening to deja entendu, thinking about you

Moose Blood is good user, somewhat inspired by Brand New. I dig them alot.

Go fag and if u don't go, give me her number cause I'll smash that cherry to Cherry.

Fuckin love moose blood

Moose Blood are a Brand New ripoff? That's news to me lol. Great band tho.