Thread for Gen X to unload on the lazy, entitled millennials who expect jobs to be handed to them...

Thread for Gen X to unload on the lazy, entitled millennials who expect jobs to be handed to them, who are too lazy to look for jobs, who expect their parents to keep providing for them as adults, who are just goddamn idiots who think playing video games is some kind of a life.

Teatard detected

Let's talk about how they think posting on instagram to their "fans" is some kind of "job," and YEA, posting videos to youtube will get some kind of "following" that will result in a million "subscriptions" and will make money somehow from somewhere.

FUCK YOU, MILLENNIALS

Hit the road. Send out resumes. Go to interviews, get a job, live frugally, save the rest, climb the corporate ladder, contribute to your 401K, and you will have the nice life.

Nobody owes anything to you, you lazy faggots.

gen x reporting in

How much do you love Nirvana?

Haha lovely, assuming that "generations" even mean something in the modern world besides age difference. "Im gen x so I have more x-perience" is a stupid argument. You're job isn't special and neither are ours. A child in india probably has the same job I habe but thank god gen x is here to prove how lazy I am.

So let's talk about these Millennials that are polluting Sup Forums:

-- They finish college, but nobody calls them begging them to work for them, so they complain there are no job opportunities. They turn to videogames in the meantime.

-- They get worthless degrees in Faggot Studies then complain nobody wants to hire them.

-- Millennials are entitled, degenerate faggots worthy of nothing. They do not put in the time or effort needed to build a life for themselves, instead want to live off their parents' accomplishments. Theirs is a failed generation and a failed culture.

22 here im a loan officer (MLO) fuck off.

22 yo NASA secretary getting "experience"

Stop blaming millennials for problems your generation caused. Faggot

Millennial here. This faggot is totally right. Of all my friends from high school, I am the only one I know of who:

1.) Earned a useful degree (accounting)

2.) Earned a well-paying job using said degree.

That being said, times were easier for Boomers. When my father got his first job and tried to apply for a home loan, his bank contacted his job and told his boss to give my dad a raise so he could afford the house.

Would that EVER happen today? Fuck no.

Boomers need to stop pretending they left a suitable workforce for the next generation.

such a millennial response

The world is full of opportunities as long as your willing to have a twenty something explain how to do a job you've been doing before his momma even push his monkey ass out.then they want respect without giving it.sorry I'll stick to government paying my bills.

Fucking this. These retards send all of the manufacturing jobs overseas and import 1,000,000 pajeets who will work for poo to take any remaining good jobs.

such a gen x response. No argument, just insults. Taking after the president elect I see? no diplomacy whatsoever

Pajeets don't take the good jobs. Manufacturing jobs aren't good jobs. They're just unskilled jobs that aren't in the service industry.

kek no I'm just another millennial trolling you

Yeah, let's blame an entire generation for taking what was given to them instead of the generation that gave these things to them. You know how you get shitty kids? Shitty parents. That isn't a new concept.

This is coming from a 22 year old history teacher working towards my masters right now (on scholarships, grants, and loans; my family is poor as fuck) in order to have some damn job flexibility and get paid more. Thanks for making it damn near impossible for me to pay my way through school and giving me a bunch of debt. It's really gonna make it so much easier for me when I want to buy a house and start a family.

such a gen x response

IT and lab jobs aren't good? Haven't you heard of the controversy of H1B visas? Probably not, you're probably some pompous faggot boomer grand fathered in to a good job completely oblivious to what's really going on.

Lmao. 27 yrs old. Born in the ghetto of Brooklyn. Was educated by your faggot generation in middle school and high school. Played you all like fiddles. A very hated student here. Still managed to become a primary care physician. Most Gen-X faggots I see are working low menial jobs, still sucking the dicks of baby boomers.

You're never going to let me live that down, huh?

that's the joke man

Millennials are the new jew, we need a concerted effort to protect our future bloodline from hamster-kin purple haired smurfs.

Born in 1993, working full time job, three credit hours short of BS in mechanical engineering. I'm hoping to work for Lockheed or Boeing when I graduate, but Keltec would be cool. The gender retards give people my age a bad name, and I'm sick of their bullshit just as much as you are. If I'm not living as well as you did at my age in five years, I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm doing everything right.

The fact is, things just aren't as good as they used to be. You used to be able to get a job in manufacturing and do well if you worked hard and weren't a bastard to people. Wealth was more liquid, and credit was available more easily. Unions were stronger, and they kept the corporations in check. Now the labor market is flooded, the huge bulk of the jobs available are complete shit, and wages have stagnated while inflation runs rampant.

I blame the corporations, an ineffective government, and academics that have lost their grasp of reality. I'm going to do as best I can, but it won't get me as far as it used to.

You're right, sorry mate. BTW I'm the accountant fag from earlier in the thread.