I am fully colorblind, meaning I can't see color (achromatopsia / monochromacy). Ask me anything!

I am fully colorblind, meaning I can't see color (achromatopsia / monochromacy). Ask me anything!

Are you homophobic?

What colors can you see?

Get some of them colourblind glasses I've been seeing everywhere

No.

No niggers are just dark gray to you?

If you are colorblind, how did u made this thread

I'm bisexual myself so no.

None, original image related.

That's not how my eyes work unfortunately, people have reccomended me it before but when I look into it it's for people who have the most common forms of color blindess.

ok

Um.. I know different skin tones, not sure what you're asking.

magic

Are those really the spectra people see with those color blindnesses?

Are you talking about the picture? I guess, I just grabbed the image off google to give color-seeing people the perspective of what other people see. I am the one on the very bottom, I know that for certain.

Dude, since everything is fucking gray to him, all you are asking is "are niggers dark?"

Lol, just curious if you were full of shit. Still might be. People brag about weird shit on here, but I'll assume you're honest.

How could you know you fucking joke if you can't tell what's in those other spectra

Man that's gotta fucking suck colors are Beautiful!

Thanks? I don't have any reason to lie, just want to clear misconception. Nice dubs btw

Because I know what I was diagnosed with, Achromatopsia. The name next to the bottom spectrum is Achromatopsia, so I am assuming it's an accurate representation of what I see across the spectrum.

I have tritanopia! I've never met any other colorblind people on here

Do black lives matter?

I guess? I don't feel like I am missing out on anything because this is how I lived my life, I was born with this.

Awesome to see other people from the spectrum on here then, I only know 2 friends who are colorblind and they're both Deuteranomaly.

A colorblind girl was hired at my job recently. I keep forgetting and I always feel like an ass. Do you get used to people forgetting or does it get less irritating overtime? I tried to help her out and label shit but all we had was painters tape and sharpies.

50 shades of grey?

also will you be my pet pupper?

Tritanopia and tritanomaly looks so fucking vaporwave I'd pay to get it

Do you watch movies? Do you have a problem with them?

Well I mean, you could get tritanopia. It's not something you're born with, you get it by either being a really bad alcoholic or getting hit on the back of the head really hard. So just go drink a lot and that should do the trick.

have you tried those glasses that make you see colors

What's your favorite color (if you could see them)?

All lives matter

sorry I am already a pet to 23.jpg

I watch a lot of movies! Star Wars III-VII are my favourites, Dracula Untold is also amazing.

People don't forget a lot with me, probably because I am a rare/extreme example? I dunno.

Again they work with the most common types of colorblindness, my eyes don't work like that.

Deuteranomaly can be barely considered color-blindness, more a slight alteration. I got so fucking mad when that guy from Vines did a video with them on and started crying saying holy shit so this is the world. Litteraly the same as you see it you fucking dipshit

Does being colourblind make it difficult for you to be racist? How do you compensate for it when you're planning a hatecrime?

What's your favorite color

What color is your skin

Color is slightly more dim in one of my eyes than the other.

I used to get ecstasy from a dude that had that doll eye disfigurement. like giant fucking cornea.

Do your eyes look at all different op?

Can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

meme

I kind of take issue with that, while it is more common it doesn't mean it's not colorblindness.

I don't know what you mean exactly.

Can you relate with the song 'Blue (Da Ba Dee)' by Eiffel 65?

I'm guessing white and black are probably the best, seeing as they would be the least common, unlike gray.

Do you feel your life is better or worse for being colorblind?

Can you do 'paint by numbers'?

Are you legally allowed to drive?

Switch it to "gray" and I'm sure he's ask over it.

What's your favorite greytext?

Do you have difficulty seeing in the dark?

Do you know how to green text?

Are you legally able to drive?

Some people have a hard time watching old movies because they are in black and white, does this not affect your abilities to enjoy old films?

I would be willing to bet many advertisements and psychological tricks are useless on OP. Restaurants doing warm colors. Ads using yellow and red.

Does Christmas look like road construction to you OP? Or like the night sky came to earth?

How does it feel to be so rare?

Do you dream in colour?

how do you know if your poop is healthy?

fucking kek

I don't know, I mean... this is all I have ever known. I have nothing to compare it to.

I legally can drive but I choose not to.

That one with the guy who shit all over his school mascot.

I don't have anything to compare my vision to, so... no? Yes? I don't know.

>no

I enjoy films old and new, I don't discriminate based on how old or new they are as long as the story, acting, cinematography is solid.

How do colors relate to doing advertisements? That's confusing. And, not really, Christmas is just Christmas.

I don't like to think I am rare or a special snowflake, it makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable.

If it's liquid or not.

what's your favorite Instagram filter?

>How do colors relate to doing advertisements?

Some colors trigger psychological reactions in people's brains. For example, the colors red and yellow increase your appetite. This is why so many food chains use these colors in their logos.

I hate instagram with a passion.

That's really... strange. Interesting to know though

Colors make things stand out, get people's attention, make them uncomfortable, hungry, happy, etc. Marketing utilizes that. Fast food places use oranges and reds because they make people hungry but uncomfortable. They will eat and leave. Better restaurants use browns and such to encourage comfort, so people stick around.

The splash text on ads are frequently done in glaring colors, usually yellow or red.

so OP, in that image are all the color spectrum's the same?

Beat me to it. Fucker.

You have superhuman immunity to certain psychological tricks!

how do you draw? image?

Weird, that's really cool to know though.

So so, the "normal vision" spectrum looks a little darker on both ends compared to the one I am diagnosed with.

Pff, that's a way to put it.

I take a pencil and a piece of paper and then I use it to make various images

Can you imagine colors other than greyscale?
Can you even comprehend what color is?

Well thats fucking annoying. Can you go to a rave and tell me your experience? Do you think you can see things that people with usual vision cannot? Shadows from other realms maybe?;) what is the night like for you? Are you allowed to drive? Do yu have a deeper connection with dogs since they cant see colour either?

Can you tell the difference between a black and white film and a color one visually?

Are Black people literally black to you?

I can't, I need to see something in order to imagine it, like if someone is blind they can't comprehend vision no matter how hard they try or are told about it unless they turned blind after already seeing before.

Think of it like... there's an alien that we meet that can't feel pain. They can study how pain works and what it is, and probably pass a class on pain alone. They still can't feel it. That's how color is for me.

I have Teitanomaly, I have a hard time drawing sometimes lol

Tritanomaly*

Dogs see yellow and blue yo

Damn, that's really trippy.
Color's not that great anyways.

I don't do raves, they're just... stupid. I've been to a few concerts to Iron Maiden, Metallica, Breaking Benjamin and Alter Bridge though.
Not answering to stupid questions or something I already answered.

I don't know?

Yeah, that kind of stuff is interesting to think about and even makes you appreciate things you already have

So... you are like a dog

Tritanomaly looks normal to me

Should look watered down.

Dogs don't see like I do.

I guess take some color tests online? I don't know how I can help

you are

How often to people try to explain color to you. And try to explain dark and light objects? And is it easier to see at night or day?

Tritanomaly looks exactly like the normal vision to me. Anyone else?

What's your favorite color

Nice trips! And all the time, almost all my friends try to explain lord to me. "Blue is cold, red is fire" which makes one sense at all. It's easier to see in the day.

Sigh. He's asking are you homophobic because the lgbt flag is rainbow colored, its a shit joke I know.

Makes no sense at all*

What's your favorite beer?
What's your favorite liquor?

>
>>no

Ultimate kek.

>
>How do colors relate to doing advertisements? That's confusing. And, not really, Christmas is just Christmas.

Colors are a big part of advertising. Certain colors are naturally warm and inviting, others abrasive or unpleasant.

Hospital walls are almost always slightly blue or green tinted creamy white. It's clean, but feels comfortable and safe.

Guinness!

patrician taste

What's it like?
Do you think if a type of surgery or glasswear were invented in the future to give you full and complete normal vision, you would take it?

What do you see when you trip on acid?

It would be overwhelming for me, maybe even scary. I would still do it

Thanks!

Oh, I get it now.

Yo, all these fags are asking troll questions. I'll ask you some nice ones for once, since you really interest me.

Do you have a lover in your life OP?

If you look at an oil slick, or a bubble, does the shimmery rainbowy bit register at all (there are little colored lines or ripples on oily surfaces, particularly when water and oil mix).

Start hearing and smelling all the greys of the rainbow?

I heard a story once, where an artist was going blind in one eye due to glaucoma. Back then, the only way to fix it was to remove a part of the eye, a part of the lens. After this, he found that he could see in infra-red, and tried desperately to paint what he saw and show people.
But what's sad is that he saw a color no one else could see, a color people didn't know existed, and he died being the only person to know that color.

I guess in a way, it could be overwhelming to you. But know this; while you might feel inadequate from this, just know that there's always someone a step below you in sight, and a step above.

I am also curious about this

Do you have problems seeing stuff in the dark?

Have you tripped acid? Did you experience synesthesia?

I do! I met her through a friend and she's super loving and understanding of my faults and what I have going on in life.

I haven't tried acid yet

The reflection of a bubble? I just see... brightness and reflection of objects around it.

I haven't seen color before, don't understand it, so I wouldn't dream about it if I haven't been introduced to it. Humans only dream about what they experience.

That's deep. A lot to learn from that.

I guess it would be the same as anyone else..?

In your dreams, do you see ultraviolet light? To you hear ultrasound? Feel the magnetic field?

Color is learned.

I dont think he understands nor can comprehend what ultra-violet is man.

lover fag here.
How do you feel when you see brightness and darkness? Is brightness "pure", "refreshing" and is darkness "empty" and creepy? or do you not feel anything like that?

I mean, when it's dark and there is something red in the distance, can you spot that easily?

I don't see red.

Nice trips! And.. I don't really feel emotions like that. I dunno, I guess in a way but I just don't see things through that way. That's why I never really got into spiritual things.

How old were you when they figured it out? Before you can remember?

Has your colorblind eyes ever limited you from doing something

When I was REALLY young, when I started to talk and watch cartoon shows and tried to draw. That's when they decided to take me to a vision doctor and they tested me and I failed every color test they gave me, took a look at my eyes and diagnosed me. I don't remember any of the tests though, that's just what I was told.