Buyer's remorse sets in

Buyer's remorse sets in.

Trunpkins are starting to shit themselves.

Am I the only one becoming concerned with a cabinet of concentrated wealth, expectant privilege, and power?
And with enough military influence that the phrase coup d'etat is no longer just a quaint notion?
I'm growing nervous and as a Trump voter am having buyers remorse.
Will wait and see but am holding close that 2nd Amendment instrument just in case feces strike fan blades.

Fools

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldofpixels.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes...because the first thing a fascist dictator planning a military coup would do is nationalize concealed carry. Makes perfect sense. Moron.

Nah cus this trump rally in the stock market is making me bank.

The country can get fucked for all I care.

i thought you ctr faggots were out of a job already?

>concern trolling

That's all you need to make it dickhead?

Obvious Hillary Troll.
No one has buyers remorse. Trumps cabinet picks are increasing his support among those who voted for the Hildabeast. You need to get a job with the comics writing about an alternate universe.

I have concerns with Trump but we'll see how the next 4 years will go.

Also, I'm glad Hillary lost. Now the Democratic Party will be doing some soul searching. I think I'm being a little too hopeful but maybe they'll finally stop playing fucking identity politics.

Are only other option was Hillary. Either Trump or Hillary is all that was offered.

Hope you're on Obamacare Billy-Bob and your kid just got diagnosed with brain cancer.

oh gee,this thread again

sorry liberal cuck but using the gender card didnt get your girl hillary in the white house

Kudos on the Kakistocracy you voted in. You're gonna feel it soon.

Nope happy as I can be still liberal faggot ctr shill. Didn't they stop paying you for shitposting yet??

soul searching? lol,they'll spend the next 4 years crying about trump,trying to make him look stupid like they tried to do with george w bush.then after 4 years when everybody is so sick of there douchy impersonations(like that baldwin cunt is doing)and crying trump will be re elected and they'll control even less then they do now in the house and senate

obamacare was some shitty handout that only the welfare queens benefitted from

whats gonna happen when your deadass ass has to get a job to get health insurance instead of taking the democrats hand out?

>Kakistocracy
I think you mean Kekistocracy

But Trump has flat out said being able to keep kids on your insurance for longer is a good thing as well as getting rid of pre existing conditions bullshit.

You would know this if you did your own research instead of guzzling the MSNBC kool aid and spoon fed by CNN.

What makes you or anyone think your shitty AR is going to do anything against the USA government?

The only thing that would happen with something like this is a few disgruntled hillbillies would shoot at the police and get grenaded in their houses with their shitty pile of arms paid for with their welfare checks.

Dear God it's going to be glorious

>get shitty job because what sane CEO is gonna offer decent pay with full republican control
>pay %30 in taxes
>pay %20 of pay in health care preimums
>pay another %30 of pay to DR because coverage sucks ass

Congrats. we will have 8 years of wage slavery jobs flooding the market.

"We have to raise the minimum wage to at least $10 an hour" campaigning Trump

Nominates fast food CEO as head of Labor. Literally one of the THE MOST anti-minimum wage people in the country. Even hates overtime and holiday pay.

doh

Yeah i mean what could one man do with a simple rifle like pic related.

Look dude I hate the British same as any other red-blooded American. But to compare them to hipsters is entirely unfair. At least the British did stuff while acting like faggots.

He flat out lied buddy. 25 million kicked off their insurance. Enjoy that. Own that shit.

It is remarkable that this course of action hasn't been taken yet. So many guns in your rearded country, and so many fucking morons and butthurt. BOOM

>25 million kicked off their insurance. Enjoy that. Own that shit.
pic related, mfw 25 mil amerifats won't be able to afford their diabetes medicine anymore

First off, it's nearer to 20 million.

Second off, the aren't going to lose their insurance. They will get kicked back to their Medicaid policy where they fucking belong in the first place.

Third off, estimates place 40 million previously people have had their coverage disrupted by the ACA.

These fucking cabinet picks are a war on the people. This shit is getting more crazy with each passing day.

I'm less worried about Trump and his cabinet than I would be with Hillary and her cabinet.

The Dow is up 1000 points since the election.

Lulz@killing off your own voter base by taking away their meds.

Maybe there will be a 9/11 on Trump Tower

B can't spell anything right, you really going to point that one out. What's the matter with you?

Or the chemotherapy for their dying kid...

Get out Eurocuck. I think you Muslim neighbor is making bomb belts next door to you. Go check it out.

Wow. Americans are dumb.

Only now realising you dun goofed?

HAhaha. Yes. Yes you did, OP.

>Vince McMahon's wife
>dude named "Mad Dog"
>General Betray Us
>EPA guy who denies global warming

tfw Trump is literally making a reality show with his cabinet choices.

Voice of reason among all these salty liberal tears

How is that different than the last 8 years. Please tell me what Obama did for you?

You fucking retard. She would have appointed status quo and it would've been the same shit as you've always known. Now we have an ignorant cunt motivated by pure shit id

ourworldofpixels.com/

Because Trump is in bed with wall street obviously. Doesn't mean that's a good thing..

How's that asshole taste Trump Cuck?

Look i know its going to be rough to have to get used to working to get things you want.

The left has taken from the working class to give you free shit for so long you forgot what a job was like.

Its ok though. As someone who works a decent job i can tell you it will not kill you. but you will have to spend a little less time here and a little less money on pot.

You're a fucking retard with absolutely zero reading comprehension skill

Fuck off with you sugarcoated gibberish. This will be an epic disaster.

Fucking this and that's goddamn /thread ladies and gentlemen

>feeling buyers remorse
bitch please
would you have felt any better having a person in office who thought that it would be a good idea to go to war with russia or someone responsible for destabilizing syria?

fuck off Hillary fag

>Trumpkins are starting to shit themselves
Yet you're the only one concerned and you're the opposition; I'm not American but you're so defeated you can't even rile up a simple bait.

Nobody that matters cares about your opinion.

I was more worried about having a left wing SJW agenda pushing stacked court that would fuck us over for the next 50 years or more.

It's leftypol faggots spewing this shit

>The electoral college does
ZING
Wash me in your liberal tears!

I asked you what was the matter with YOU, not me... not sure you're the yardstick for "comprehension"

literally the epitome of a Trump voter

Samefag

Florida Trump voting moron detected.

you would have had buyer remorse with Hillary as well...there was no other choice because the American people are content to let the government dictate that we "must" and "are" only a two party system...

>concentrated wealth, expectant privilege, and power
How is that different from what we've had for decades?

word

As a member of the armed forces im having no second thoughts, mad dog hoah, some of you fags need to get that double knife hand

Nope

>accusing someone of trolling - trolling

PANIC

>Maybe there will be a 9/11 on Trump Tower

Which one? There are Trump buildings all around the world in some very unstable places with terrorist activity. Trump Rio perhaps?

Electrical collage will NOT confirm Trump. They have integrity

how is he a moron though? what about what he said is wrong?

Syria was already in a civil war before we got involved and Hilary had no plans to start a war with Russia. All she said was that she wanted a no fly zone which was a stupid thing to say. There would have been no world war like you doom and gloom preppers desperately want

keep dreaming, faggot.

Mah nigga

Irrelevant, Clinton is a nobody currently. The democrats didn't trust her either. The question is do you trust Trump now that you voted him in.

You know what the lamest troll in the world does? He endlessly tells you how you feel bad and mad and sad while you're giving him this face and wondering what his uncle did to him.

Doubly retarded. Go die in a sandy grave, idiot.

Tell me more about how the military trained you to have second thoughts about things you're told to do.

literally google the two words, they have different meanings. I substituted kek for kak because memes, I mean jesus christ how new are you

More than I ever would her, yes

source of video? I've seen it before, I just don't know the name.

I have a decent job and insurance there Tex. I willactually love to see Trump fuck over you and your red state brethren. I know damn well your Messiah is gonna take something away that you're gonna want later. Soicial Security and Medicare for starters. Fuck off.

Plumbing college too!

Americans are so dumb they need to go to college to be an electrician.

Washing dishes in the Navy doesn't count buddy

Fuck you fag American

I am a HUUUUUUGE Hillary supporter and voted for her, but am now realizing that I should be grateful that Trump will be leading this country. I know that she would have made a terrible leader.

Yeah but she's irrelevant.. Question is do you trust Trump, or did you vote for him just people you trust Hillary less?

I guess you forgot to post the pictures with that one? You know the different pictures all following a common theme?? A collage maybe???

The heart of the American ethos, right here. "Fuck you, I got mine".

What a shit has-been country.

fuck out of here with your bait nig nog

I'll die in a sandy grave because you didn't have the balls to do it, and I'm ok with that
We were told to understand both sides equally, treat other ideas with respect, and vote who we wanted, and we wanted Trumpo

>Implying that's my mos because that's all you qualified for, so I must be the same level of autism as you

Because*

Nope, I went to university and was born in a good country instead. So long, cunt.

>guise. Guise trump is a joke. he is gonna drop out of the race
>guise trump will never beat mittins the kittins for the nom
>uhh... guise trump will never beat the others and get the nob
>lol he dosent stand a snowballs chance in hell at winning vs hillary!
>g... guise he has been steadily gaining gorund in the polls but hillary still has a lead
>.... he... he cant win it guise so dont even get out to vote for him. hillary has this in the bag!
>g.. gu.... guise he. he had overtaken her in the polls
>but its ok trump even said polls cant be trusted lol!
>LOL hillary won CA, IL and NY she has this election in the bag guise!!!
>.........
>...i..... i cant.... i cant even!
>NOT MY PREZ!!!!
>FUCK AMERICA!!!!!!
>oh its ok guise hillary is pushing for a recount lol trump dosent have a shot in hell now!
>uhhhhh... oh crap
>well the electoral college will NEVER put him in!!!!!

this is exactly how fucking retarded you sound right now.

so let me get this straight. You're not from the US and you think you have a valid opinion on what the Electoral College will do?

You are an ignorant faggot.

Let me school you, Euroscum

The electors are party faithful. They are THRILLED their party won EVERYTHING. They will NOT vote against Trump.

Game over.

Next.

Not wanting to die in a sandy grave someone makes you a pussy? Man you're right why have I been wasting all this time enjoying life and banging your wife when I could be bleeding out in the desert for no good reason like a real man?

You're on Sup Forumsearly Europoor. They must have a Sharia Law curfew on your block.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

No I actually do trust him to do a good job. The biggest issue I had with Hillary is that she has shown her incompetence over and over again. Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

Thats what happens when you let the left run rampant for too long.

Oh shit my wife yeah, never married so, I mean shit, what else you got